Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Jamia's story.

by ONotz 0 reviews

FREARD! Dnt worryz she is not in love with Frank. Either Bob Or Ray though.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 1487 words

0Unrated

“No. Never you fucking fag.” She said to Frank who just sighed “Whatever bitch, I just didn’t want to bring my boyfriend to the prom…” She laughed like you even could get a guy.” Frank was boiling with anger “Listen bitch, my guy-“she cut him off “Your little fag friends are not cooler, better looking, or smarter…well that Mickey kid…” Frank was laughing “MIKEY! I’M Fucking his brother. At least I can get a fucking HOT guy, unlike YOU bitch, Jamia your- you know what? FUCK OFF.” He turned but she asked him a question. “What kind of eyeliner you wear?” She was totally serious. Frank pulled it out of his pocket “Ever’s Aqua” He stated and she nodded

“I’m sorry.” She whispered. “What?” Frank said. “I’m sorry, for everything, it’s just I don’t deserve to go to prom with you, I’m such a bitch at times.” She said almost crying. Frank held her in his arms. She held back, clutching for life it seems. Frank smiled at her “Listen, I would love to take you to prom…if you become a friend.” He said and she nodded. “Absolutely.”

Some one randomly pushed Frank down and he dropped his back pack and jumped up ready to fight. “What you doing with a bitch fag?” He said. He pushed Frank up onto a locker. Frank nailed him in the stomach. He punched on and scratched so it would ache, not just hurt. He elbowed his nose and got off of him and looked at Jamia and smiled at her, not noticing the circle around them. He picked up the books that she dropped and his bag and started walking through the crowd. Jamia followed. “Frank…” She whispered. “Yes?” She kind of blushed “Frank, where we going?” He smiled. “To see Gerard, my boyfriend.” She nodded “Okay, lead the way my prince.” She teased and he laughed.

They made it to the Way house hold, were he now lived because of his mother. “Here.” He aid handing her a beer. She looked at it and handed it back “I um..never..” He nodded and handed her a coke. “S’kay.” He said and pulled at her hand. She laughed and followed him to the basement. There was a fairly tall (Short) guy with black hair on the bed. He looked 20 or so and didn’t look up, just sketched. “Hey Gee-baby, this is Jamia.” He got startled at Frankie’s friend. “Oh hi, I’m Gerard.”. he said. She waved. She leaned over to Gerard. “Your right, he is hot.” Frank nodded and sat down by his boyfriend and pointed to a chair. She sat down and smiled. “I am sorry…” she said and Frank nodded.

Gerard smiled a smiled and Frank stared at his short hair “Why’d you cut it?” He asked. Gerard shrugged “I looked like a transvestite…” Jamia giggled. Gerard looked over “Your hot, so you probably look hot as a chick.” She stated he nodded. “I had shoulder length hair, I know” he said and everyone laughed. He snuggled up to Frank. Jamia smiled “So…..what day is prom?” She asked and Frank smiled. “You don’t know?” He said teasingly. “Nope. I didn’t care until you asked me.” She smiled. He smiled back and Gerard sneezed. “Bless you” He said and kissed his forehead. Mikey ran down the stairs “Hi Mickey.” Jamia said and he slowly turned. “What the hell Jamia!? Aren’t you the one who told Frankie off at homecoming?!” She nodded and looked down while Frank glared at Mikey. “Listen Mickey-“ Mikey cut in “MIKEY!” He shouted causing her to whimper and look at her hands. “I-I’m sorry, Mikey…”Mikey shrugged “S’Kay… So you going to prom with Fwankie?!” He asked smiling at her. She nodded. “Great! I’ll help you pick out what you’re going to wear if your friends disown you.” He said and sat down by Gerard. She looked down “I don’t have friends…I have fans…” She stated and looked back up to see 3 smiling faces. “You have 3 now Jamia.” Mikey said and smiled. She smiled back. “so what do you guys do to have fun?” Jamia asked and we all said at the same time “Horror Movies, Video Games, Talk.” She smiled. “Shall we take a walk down Elm Street?” Gerard liked her already.

Frank slept with Gerard that night. No SLEPT as in sleep. He woke up face to face with his angel and Gerard shovel his face forward and yelled “BOO!” Which made Frank scream. Mikey ran down and opened the door “Frank are you- AHH!” He said when Jamia tackled him. She giggled and sat by Frank. “Jamie?” Gerard asked looking at his brother as he searched for his glasses. “You’ll fit perfectly in.”

After Mikey found his glasses Ray ran down the stairs. “Hello- oh hello.” He said while looking up Jamia. “Are you Alicia?” He asked and she said “Why yes I am.” He nodded. “So your going out with Mikey?” He asked and she nodded and sat in his lap. “Uh no.” He said and moved her. “AWWW! I wanted to pretend!” Mikey threw his arm over her “Don’t worry Jamia, I know this guy Bob-“ Bob ran down with beers “Sadly yes he does, which means I know him. So your Jamia huh?” He asked cocking an eyebrow. “Hey aren’t you that girl who told Frank off at homecoming?” He asked and she looked down “Uh..S-Sorry afro guy person…yeah?” They cracked up. “An who does that make me?” Bob asked and she tilted her head. “Bob the bear?” He smiled. “Only if I can be fuzzy.” He stated and everybody laughed.

Jamia laid down behind the brothers and Frank. Bob handed out the beers and went to give her one but she shook her head “Sorry, I’ve never…yeah.. “ She said gesturing to the bottle. Ray smiled and tackled her. He pried her mouth opened and practically made her drink it. He got up and helped her up and she was tipsy. “Oh- Jesus. Didn’t see that coming.” She said sitting on Ray’s lap and snuggling up to him. He gave the rest a confused look but wrapped his arms around her any way. “So…who’s Alicia?” Jamia asked and Mikey smirked “My girlfriend.” He stated and giggled like a 12 yearold girl with a crush on Pete Wentz. [:~)]. “We haven’t seen her so it makes her not real until we are sure.” Gerard said. All of the sudden there was a knock at the door. Ray got up and carried me bridal style to the bed and laid me on the brothers. I snuggled into them and that last thing I remember is my face being in Frank’s crotch and him moaning as I moved my head, and a really freaked out Bob.

I awoke to a sharp poke in my side and a girl hovering above me. “Hello, I’m Alicia.” She said and smiled, I smiled back. “I’m Jamia and I thin my head is on Frank’s lap isn’t it?” I feel it twitch and I shoot up. He was hard, and making out with Gerard. “Oh come on! I was on your lap and you couldn’t stop.” Ray and Bob were asleep on each other and Mikey was passed out on the floor. Frank pointed upstairs as he was being chocked with Gerard’s tongue. Me and Alicia ran upstairs and into a older lady. “Oh I’m so sorry.” I said and she chuckled. “So is frank sucking face with Gerard again? Oh well, TV’s right there girls goodnight.” And she left. It was cool. I grabbed me and Alicia sodas and we snuggled into each other while watching cartoons. All of the sudden we herd Mikey scream and then giggling. Mikey sprinted up stairs and we laughed. “They were like undressing right in front of me and it was-“ he was cut off by a yelp and something hard hitting the floor. “I think Bob pushed them off the bed or something. They came running up fully clothed….except no shirts. There was either sweat or come on his stomach and he hugged me. I pushed him away “Your sticky.” He pushed a finger through it and tasted it. He looked at Frank “Defiantly aint sweat…I think it’s jelly…” I laughed. “I would hit that!” Ray yelled as I bent over and he laughed. I threw a magazine at his head but it missed and hit Mikey. “OW!” He said and I fell to the floor laughing.

I KNOW I PROMISED THE IMPOSSIBLES! But ican’t get to it! I am going to update the Aniversary thing in a min!”
Sign up to rate and review this story