Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm Syndrome

Thirty-Two

by whoah-that

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 1958 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was all happening again; Frank’s lips on Paulina’s, the knife in her hands, the blood on her clothes. But this time, Paulina’s blade didn’t slice through the flesh of Frank’s back. This time, she shoved it into his abdomen, a frontal assault as opposed to the back. It wasn’t enjoyable, just like it wasn’t enjoyable the first time.

He didn’t bleed. Even the blood that soaked Paulina’s clothing didn’t rub off onto Frank’s, his attire from head to toe remaining pristine and white. He didn’t fall over this time, either, but remained standing, agony etched on his face as he stared pleadingly down at Paulina.

“P-Paulina,” he gasped. “I-I-I’m so sorry…I have--to.”

“Have to what, Frank?” Paulina cried, burying her face into his heaving chest. The shirt smelled clean, not like detergent, but like a hospital. Sterile. Untouched.

“I can’t--can’t let you…” He was struggling to get a sentence out. Paulina willed him to continue, hungering to know what he was trying to tell her. “Can’t…let you…get--hurt…because of…me.” His eyelids fluttered closed, and his limp body seemed to be floating. His chest stopped heaving, and his pulse slowed to a stop, making Paulina sob harder and beg for it to not be true.

“No!” Paulina shot up in bed. A sheen of cold sweat coated her flesh, and goose bumps had erupted all over her arms and legs. She was shaking, and tears ran down her face to mingle with the sweat. “No! Please!” Disoriented, she thought she was still dreaming for a moment. Chest rising and falling all too quickly, Paulina tried to steady her breathing.

She’d been having these dreams for a week, now, and they weren’t getting any better. They kept occurring every night, making Paulina’s sleep-life just as much of a nightmare as her real life. However, up to now, the dreams had not become vocal.

The door to her room burst open, and in ran Frank, immediately kneeling by her bedside and grabbing her hand. “What’s wrong, baby?” he asked, trying to soothe her by tracing his thumb along the thin vein in her wrist. “Honey, tell me what’s the matter.” His voice was soothing, comforting, like aloe on a burn.

“I…” she gulped, breathing beginning to slow. “I--you--” She stopped. Paulina wrenched her hand out Frank’s grip. “No. Not you,” she said, crossing her arms. “Anyone but you. Send in anyone else.” Wheezes were cropping up into her breathing, and she knew it was against wise judgment to send away the man in possession of her inhaler, but she didn’t care. She was still angry, and that was all that mattered. “Send anyone else. Just not you.”

Frank stood, glaring. His lip twitched, his jaw set. “Fine,” he spat, turning and beginning to leave. “Anyone else. Yeah, I’ll send in that anyone else, and you tell me he’s the one you’d rather have in here!” He got out to the hallway, slamming her door closed behind him. The closed door did nothing to muffle his angry yelling, however. “Gerard! Gerard, wake up. She wants you.”

“She wants me?” came a groggy voice after a few moments of silence. “What for?”

“For whatever you want to do to her,” Frank told him nastily, stomping back to his own room while Gerard opened the door to Paulina’s.

“Well, this is an unexpected, yet pleasant, surprise,” he told her, stifling a yawn to grin seductively at the young girl sitting up in bed.

“I did not ask for you,” Paulina clarified, scooting up to press her back into the headboard of her bed. “I just didn’t want Frank.”

“Right,” he said. Gerard snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor, making Paulina glare and begrudgingly crawl to the floor, dropping to her knees and sitting back on her heels. He smirked at her submissiveness, taking a seat on the bed in front of her with his legs open.

For a few minutes, the only sounds that broke the silence of the dark bedroom were Gerard’s slow, steady breathing, occasional moans, and the wet popping sounds of Paulina’s throat being occupied and vacated, alternately. Gerard’s palm rested firmly on the back of the girl’s head, setting her rhythm and forcing her forward over and over again. She gagged a few times, but Gerard took no notice, only sat with his head leaned back against the wall, biting his lip. He quickened his pace, blocking off Paulina’s airways.

“Ah! Ah! Chill ou’!” Paulina tried to pull off, but Gerard was too strong. Placing the other hand beside his first, he forced her head down, nose pressing painfully into his groin, and didn’t let her back up. Paulina choked and tossed her head, trying to dislodge from his grip. “Ge’ off! I can’--Agh!” She was finally able to free herself and sat back on her feet, coughing and choking up phlegm that had gathered in her throat, swallowing it thickly. “I couldn’t breathe!” She exclaimed, smacking him on the leg.

There was a sound at the door, as though someone on the other side had grabbed the knob. A moment later, the handle rattled again, as though being let go of. Footsteps faded away, slowly, but definitely there. Gerard sighed, pushing a hand gently through Paulina’s hair, only for it to be shaken roughly away.

“Aw, Frank to the rescue…almost.” Gerard smirked and leaned his head back once more.

“That was Frank?” Paulina asked. Gerard delivered a lazy smack to her face before answering her question.

“I’d assume so. Who else would be ready to jump in here just because poor, defenseless Paulina has a bit of trouble breathing?” He sneered at her and pinched her cheek. “The little princess can’t be uncomfortable for even a second. At least he had some sense in him. That would have been an awkward moment for all three of us.” Paulina rolled her eyes, although she did secretly revel in the fact that Frank had been ready to run in and save her from Gerard. That meant something, at least.

“Speaking of, you told me you’d ask him his version of what happened when we went to that party,” Paulina reminded him, leaning forward intently.

“I did.”

“As in, you did tell me you would, or you did ask him?” Another listless collision of hand and face. Paulina didn’t even care. It didn’t hurt, and she wanted answers.

“I asked. He said that everything was fine in the air, the next day you turned into a giant bitch with the makeup artist, then you were okay, then he took care of you when you got drunk, and the next morning you were back to being a bitch. Those are the basics.”

“That lying ass!” Paulina’s mouth hung agape, an opportunity that Gerard took to try to force her mouth back down over him. She resisted and slapped his hands away impatiently. “He outright lied to you!”

“Paulina,” Gerard huffed, almost as impatient. “You need to understand something: I don’t care.”

“You should!” she said, squirming out of his grip once again. “He lied to you. Doesn’t that bother you? Don’t you want to know the truth?”

“Paulina, ask one more question, and I will slap you into next week. And the only thing that bothers me right now is your yapping. And the only thing I want is that pretty little mouth of yours back on my--”

“Fine, fine!” she exclaimed sourly, wishing she had someone she could vent to about this. She leaned forward, eyes narrowed, shaking her head at Gerard. “I hope you know how much of an asshole you are.”

“Mhmm…” he groaned, guiding her head back down into his lap.

“Tell me when you’re gonna--”

“I know, I know!” he snapped impatiently, resisting the urge to slam her mouth down with all his force. He sighed happily as they regained their previous activities, which he found far more entertaining than talking about things that didn’t really matter.

After a few minutes, Paulina suddenly lifted her head and stood, surprising Gerard by pushing him to the ground so he wouldn’t make a mess on her sheets.

“Asshole! You weren’t going to tell me! You always do that,” she reprimanded. Gerard stood, glancing down at her soiled wood floor.

“Well,” he said. “Go get a washcloth, or something. Unless you want that to ferment.” He pointed at the white mess on the floor, which Paulina wrinkled her nose at.

“You disgust me,” she said, running to the bathroom to get a damp washcloth. She hurried back so it wouldn’t stain, and cleaned it up by pushing the rag around with her foot, too disgusted to use her hands.

“You’ve swallowed it before; why are you so averse to touching it?” Gerard asked, grinning. His arms were crossed proudly across his chest. He patted Paulina lightly on the head in thanks. She daintily picked up the rag, throwing it at Gerard’s face.

“Fucking joking!” he yelled, snatching it off and tossing it into the hallway. “Ugh1” He rubbed his hands all over his face.

“It’s from your own body, why are you so averse to touching it?” Paulina mocked. Her victory was short-lived, however, when Gerard backhanded her cheek in frustration, sending her spinning to the bed. While there, Paulina climbed under her covers and lay down, then raised herself up on one elbow and glared pointedly at Gerard. “Okay, you got what you wanted. You can go now.”

“I like your mouth better when things are going in as opposed to coming out,” Gerard remarked before leaving her room and slamming the door. Paulina flipped him off once the door was closed and lay down, closing her eyes, trying to will herself not to repeat that terrible dream.



As you all know, I abhor sex scenes, which is why I tried to play it down as much as possible. I know what you're thinking: Dude, if you don't like sex scenes, just don't put them in. It's not that I just don't like them, I just don't like writing them. I like the symbolism and the emotional power they hold, which is why I use them at all, however few and far-between they may be. Anyway, what did you think? This chapter was...interesting, I suppose. Yea or nay on the down-played smutty-smut? Ehh, whatever. I probably would have gotten this up sometime yesterday, but I was at a Panic! At the Disco concert, which was, without a doubt, awesome. I know, some of you are probably now going furiously for the unsubscribe button, but whatever. I love them, and it was awesome. I, of course, Tumbled about it, which you can read by going to my Tumblr. You can go back to the last chapter and click the link that I gave for the previous concert, or just go to insertsarcasticremarkhere.tumblr.com and go through my posts. It should be on the first or second page. Anyway, yeah. So...Please go review/rate/subscribe, and I will see you all the minute I get the next chapter done. OverAndOutxx

PS: The last chapter only has a rating of 2...Not that I care or anything, but it looks kinda lame for ALL the chapters to have a 5 rating, and then just one that has a 2...Just saying...I thought you ought to know...you know....for whatever...
Sign up to rate and review this story