Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killed Joy

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

by AtomicHydrogen 0 reviews

Gerard, Frank, Lyn-z and Jamia start off the night with a nice meal.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 588 words

0Unrated
Part one.

Gerard pulled his yellow mask over his brown eyes, his pale skin contrasting with his red hair. His ray gun in hand he rolled onto the floor, keeping a look out for the enemy.

'BANG!' came a noise from outside, silence soon falling over him once again.
Quietly and quickly he pounded through the plain and wooden door, a smirk emerging as he spotted a figure, they hadn't noticed him. Slowly and carefully he moved forward, the gun tip pointed at the stranger.

"Don't scream," he demanded as he now held the gun to their head, his hand slipping around their mouth.

With a roll of their eyes the hostage bit his finger, Gerard jumping back with a girlish squeal.

"Lyn-z!" he frowned as he rubbed at his hand furiously. "You were meant to play along, what are you? A vampire?" he mocked as he set his gun down and threw his mask to the kitchen table.

"I can be one if you want me to be," she claimed with a smooth tone as she winked at her husband.

"Oh god. Not the dirty talk," he cried pressing his hands firmly against his ears. "Please. Not the dirty talk." His weary and sarcastic frown changed to a mischevious smirk as he slid out the room and up the stairs.

Lyn-z simply laughed to herself as she carried on with the dirty dishes, mostly from Gerard.

Gerard pounded into his own little room, setting himself down on a comfy, leather chair he rolled to his desk, an eager look on his face.

**

An hour later Gerard had drawn one of his comic strips, a smug smile emerging as he slipped it into a folder. Gerard enjoyed drawing as much as he loved singing, of course it wasn't as thrilling as standing on stage, thousands of fans screaming, but it did give him a chance to wander into his own little world in which no one could disturb-

'Ding dong.'

'Who could that be?' Gerard thought to himself as he rose from his seat, smoothing the creases that had formed in his skinny jeans, he pounded down the stairs. His eyes narrowed as he came to the bottom, trying to make the figure visible through the foggy glass of the door. A smirk occured; Frank. He hadn't expected him.. Or had he? Gerard was never the one to pay attention, or he'd most likely had a bit to drink when Frank had informed him of his visit.

Finally Gerard approached the door, extending his hand out infront of him he pulled the door open with a cheesy grin as he greeted both Jamia and Frank.

"Hello. My friends!"

Lyn-z had appeared by his side sometime between the opening of the door and the enthusiastic 'hello'. It looked as if she'd made herself up whilst Gerard had been drawing.

Without warning, having checked both wives were looking first, Frank's hands had placed themselves on either side of Gerard's face. Instantly Frank had pulled Gerard towards him, his lips caressing with Gerard's.

Gerard pulled away with a choked cough, wiping at his lips frantically he smirked as he spoke, "Just because people have wrote about 'Frerard' doesn't mean we have to act it out!"

Frank swiped a hand through his greasy looking hair, "Come on. We'd be good together." He raised his head, a pondering look in his eyes.

"Don't think about it!" both wives chorused, clearly unamused by the moment Gerard and Frank had just had.
Sign up to rate and review this story