Categories > Original > Romance

Already Forgotten

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Probably not PG-13, because of violence, crazy thoughts, and other stuff but whatever... Story is of a dark girl who finds love in a rich, preppy boy...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 1165 words

0Unrated
She kept her eyes low, her face hidden by her hoodie.
Watching all dressed in black listen to the Preacher's loud words.
Another funeral. The fifth one this week.
Could it be possible she caused this one as well?
If only she could remember.
She sighed and hid herself behind the large tombstone, listening to the loud music in her ears.
Slowly closing her eyes, she let sleep overcome her and nightmares come back to haunt her...

"Yo, Steven!"
He turned his head towards who called his name.
With a greeting of his own, he continued to walk down the halls of the school.
His life could not get any perfect.
He was rich, he was popular, had a great girlfriend, and was going to college soon.
Not one to brag at all, but if he was, he would definitely make everyone feel bad.
But not him. He was a nice guy. Only helped, never hurt.
"Steven, are we on for tonight?"
He turned to see his favorite girl, Cindy.
"Of course, babe. But my dad has to talk with me about something so I'll pick you up." Steven explained.
His petite girlfriend nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

"So, dad?" Steven said walking into his fathers office.
His father sat in his large chair, drooped as if sullen.
"Dad?" Steven asked more worried now.
His father looked up and he noticed there were tear marks down his cheeks, eyes red.
"What's going on?" He insisted his father to speak to him.
His father sighed and sat up straight now, motioning Steven to take a seat.
"Steven, I have heard some bad news today. It involves your...grandmother and grandfather." His father said in a low voice.
"And? Are they back from their trip to Greece yet?" Steven said less worried.
His grandparents were like his second pair of parents. Always their to pick him up if he fell.
His grandparents, he had a real soft spot for.
"I'm afraid, they have come back but not exactly themselves." His father murmured.
Steven kept the smile but his eyes narrowed in confusion.
"Steven...Your grandparents were murdered last night when they came back. Found stabbed to death in their bedroom." His father said slow, but loud enough for him to hear.
Steven froze for a second as if paralyzed. But he came back in laughter he mostly forced.
"Dad, don't play like that. Where are they? Are they here? I have to go see them." Steven said lifting himself from the chair.
"Steven...I would not play with a topic like that." His father interrupted him.
Steven stopped once again and looked at his father in the eyes.
In those eyes, he saw such pain, such truth that out came a groan.
He brought his hands to his face and let out another mourning cry.
"It can't be true. You're lying!" He suddenly cried out causing his father to suddenly start trembling as if going to cry.
He took a few deep breaths before storming out of the office and wreaking havoc in his room.
Everything but the picture of his grandparents was shattered and on the floor in the end.
In the end, he was screaming for their return.

"Have a good sleep."
She let her eyes drift open and looked up from her hoodie to see a middle-aged man.
He stared down at her as if she was a cockroach he wanted so badly to stomp on.
"Get out of here before I call police." He threatened.
She narrowed her eyes and noticed it was dark now, night had come.
She watched as his foot kicked dirt at her without a care.
She sighed and stood from where she sat, watching him in the eye all the while.
As she began to walk away, she felt his hand slap at her ass.
She stopped immediately and he chuckled obviously not noticing her halt.
She turned on her feet and looked up from underneath her hoodie.
He stood there chuckling to himself as he began to walk away.
She began to peel off her hoodie from her head, making him stop and watch.
As soon as he face was revealed, he stared in shock still in his shoes.
"Well, aren't you a beauty." He murmured making steps towards her.
She stayed silent, his underestimation for her increasing.
"Hot about we go somewhere-" He began to say lifting his hand to caress her cheek.
Suddenly, though, she grabbed his wrist causing him to freeze.
With a small grunt, she shoved at him making him fall back and hit his head on the edge of the tombstone.
A loud, deafining sound filled the dead air of the cemetery and he let out a sharpening scream.
She made towards him as he struggled to get up, blood oozing from the back of his head.
She grabbed his collar and brought him up to his knees as he trembled.
Holding up, she lowered to his level and forced his squeezing eyes open.
"Please..." He whispered.
She stared back with an emotionless face for a long moment before she placed her hands of the sides of his head and with no hesitation...
CRACK!
Twisted his head so that she killed him instantly.
She stood straight letting thhe body slip through her hands and land on the floor with a loud thud.
She lifted the hoodie over her head and then reached to grab his legs.
Have to get rid of the body...

Steven let his eyes drift open. His room was so messed up, he had to sleep in the guest room.
With a sigh, he sat up and dragged his hand down his face.
His eyes were red from crying them out while wrecking stuff.
While being escorted here, he was told the funeral would be in a couple weeks at the local cemetery.
Could he really attend it without going crazy there?
His eyes shut just imagining the sight of his dear ones being buried.
Did life finally decide to deprive him of happiness.

She threw the shovel to the side and looked down at the mound of dirt.
She reached into her pocket and changed the song playing, walking away from the scene.
She listed to the dark lyrics in delight and suddenly got a shiver.
With a cry, she fell to the floor and grabbed at her head.
The loud thuds filled her ears and she shed tears while moans of pain.
As soon as it came, it was over. She wiped her tears away and stood straight with few deep breaths.
She looked down at her hands and stared at the dirt and smudges.
The words wanting to come out of her mouth struggled and settled for shaky breaths.
She looked around as if for help.
What happened to me? Why am I dirty?
She sniffed and burst into a run, far from where she stood.
What did she do this time?
Sign up to rate and review this story