Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Don't Need An Army To Soldier On

by lexi1124 0 reviews

My first story! I suck at summaries I found out. Oh well! Enjoy! R & R Please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-06-01 - 456 words

0Unrated
You Don't Need An Army To Soldier On

I woke in a cold sweat screaming bloody murder. The nightmare had happened again. Flaming Sky immediately hugged me and tried to comfort me. Fun Ghoul and Jet Star quickly woke up due to my sobs since screaming hadn't done the job quite right. Our tiny closet of a room felt like it was getting smaller. I hugged Sky back and quickly began dressing. I said a quick bye to her and the boys. Fun and Jet immediately began to protest me leaving the diner. As I closed the door I heard Sky telling them that I knew what I was doing. I loved her for it. But then immediately Jet replied
"Know what she's doing?! Remember what she did last time she said she knew what she was doing? When she tried fixing the Trans-Am she ended up setting the engine on fire."
"I agree completely." said Fun, backing Jet up. All that I heard in reply were two slaps and a muffled 'ow'.
"Give her a break guys." How can I not love Sky for that?
As I left the cramped diner and wandered out into the crisp desert night, I immediately felt better. The clean air cleared my mind fro the nightmare. I didn't know how far I had wandered before I decided to sit down. The stones of the desert ground poked my butt as I picked at a random tumbleweed. I snuggled closer into my jacket that still smelled like him. Jared. But his smell brought back the nightmare. I had seen them in a car that looked like it belonged to BL/ind. I saw their faces in the windows, eyes staring at me flat and dead. Jared's icy blue eyes were clouded over, Shannon's playful eyes lost their cheer, and Tomo's warm, knowing brown ones now looked tired. I remember running towards the car, but I couldn't move fast enough. Before my eyes, the car burst into flames. That’s when I woke up screaming. The stars twinkled above me, seemingly laughing at me as I returned to picking on my tumbleweed. The moon cast long shadows on the ground. I took a deep, calming breath and closed my eyes. I began humming 100 Suns, which I soon began singing. My voice drifted up into the night air, only being pierced by a coyote's howl. After a couple minutes I heard a rustling behind me, and thinking it was the wind I didn't turn around. But before I knew it, I hit in the back of the head with something heavy. My last thought before blacking out was that Poison would absolutely kill me for this. Then I slipped away into unconsciousness.
Sign up to rate and review this story