Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Sectumsempra 522

Sectumsempra 522

by mrfreeman07 1 review

You can still a Hero as long as they don't see your sins. AU HBP 522

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 590 words

-1Illiterate
Sectumsempra Chapter 24 522


"No one can help me," said Malfoy. His whole body was shaking. "I can't do it. ... I can't. ... It won't work . . . and unless 1 do it soon ... he says he'll kill me. ..." And Harry realized, with a shock so huge it seemed to root him to the spot, that Malfoy was crying - actually crying - tears streaming down his pale face into the grimy basin. Malfoy gasped and gulped and then, with a great shudder, looked up into flu-cracked mirror and saw Harry staring at him over his shoulder.

Malfoy wheeled around, drawing his wand. Instinctively, Harry pulled out his own.

Malfoy's hex missed Harry by inches, shattering the lamp on the wall beside him; Harry threw himself sideways, thought Levicorpus! and flicked his wand, but Malfoy blocked the jinx and raised his wand for another - There was a loud bang and the bin behind Harry exploded; Harry attempted a Leg-Locker Curse that backfired off the wall behind Malfoy's ear and smashed the cistern beneath Moaning Myrtle, who screamed loudly; water poured everywhere and Harry slipped as Malfoy, his face contorted, cried, "Cruci -" "SECTUMSEMPRA!" bellowed Harry from the floor, waving his wand wildly.

Blood spurted from Malfoy's face and chest as though he had been slashed with an invisible sword. He staggered backward and collapsed onto the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand.

"No -" gasped Harry.

Slipping and staggering, Harry got to his feet and plunged toward Malfoy, whose face was now shining scarlet, his white hands scrabbling at his blood-soaked chest.
Dracos hand held tight against his throat in a vain attempt to stem the blood pouring from the spell damage.
Reaching down Harry adds extra pressure with his own hand. The panic in Draco's eyes flashes away with hope.
"It's ok Draco." came a calm breathy voice of Harry Potter. "Every things going to be all right." Holding the would closed the best he could he took in the bathroom. The Enterance. The chamber what right there.
Choking in fear "He-Help me!" Malfoy coughed out. Bringing green eyes back to look into his. Gripping weakly against Harry's shirt.
"Don't worry." said Harry pulling Draco to him scooping him to his chest. Setting Draco into a sitting position holding the cut in his throat closed hoping to slow down Draco's bleeding. Looking away Harry spoke.
"open" the most terrifying sound Draco knew. The same sound the Dark Lord made when addressing his abomination Naigi. The same sound Harry Potter made when they were 12 when he controlled his conjured serpent. Parseltongue. The language of the snakes.
Then an abyss opened. The entrance to the chamber of secrets. Harrys fingers tightened around Draco's hand. "Don't worry Draco." spoke a pale Harry Potter "Your skeleton will lie in the chamber forever" pulling Draco's hand away from the slash in his neck he puled Draco to the chambers entrance. "and your family will join you soon enough."
With strength fading Draco fought away from the darkness. Hearing calm pleasantry's the entire time. He just couldn't fight off Harry, he was to weak, too tired and Potter was too strong. Then he didn't have to fight it had gone dark and he was now falling. "To Hell" he was falling to hell.
Draco's body disappeared quickly down the pipe quickly. Standing his legs shaking underneath him he looked at the blood pooled on the flooding bathroom floor. "close" the chamber closed hiding Draco from the world from all but two people.
Sign up to rate and review this story