Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bert's story.

by ONotz 2 reviews

Bert's pissed at the Frerard fanfiction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-01 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
I fell to the ground harshly. Quinn pushed me down. “BERT! I swear to god, if you hurt Gerard-“ I was furious. I stood up “I NEVER HURT HIM! I TRIED TO HELP HIM! DON’T YOU REMEMBER? I WOULD SIT ON THE COUCH WITH HIM AS HE CRIED THAT HE WAS A MONSTER! I HELPED HIM WITH HIS ADDICTION, I’M NOT EVEN A POT HEAD!” I yelled. He stopped “But-“I know. Every little ‘Frerard’ Fan girl hated me. They think I hated Frank, and I raped Gerard. I actually like Frankie, he doesn’t hate me, and I never even laid my hands on Gerard. He’s not gay.

(FLASH BACK)

“Bert, help me. They’ve given up. It seems like they just look away now” Gerard whispered hugging his knees. He was lying against a brick wall in an alley way. A little girl (Well, like 12.) Ran up and hugged him. He hugged her back and faked a smiled. “Gerard, don’t give up. You’ll end up killing yourself. You are one of the reason’s I’m alive!!” She said and handed him a beer out of her bag. “Please Gerard, don’t screw up the rest of your life!” She whispered and hugged him. He handed her his wallet “Take the money, so I can’t buy anything.” He whispered and she did. He smiled. “Th-“ She clamped a hand over his mouth “No! I decided to help you!” She said and hugged him before running off. I stood in the back alley as he opened the bottle and chucked it at the dumpster. The fans, I realized, he thought they had given up on him.

(Present)

I stood glaring at Quinn. He found out from a 16 year old. Nice guy huh? (Knock Knock)
I opened the door. Gerard jumped into my arms. “Hey…” I say as he hugged me tightly. “HEY!” He said and hugged Quinn. His red air flying as he hugged people. What a nice surprise huh! “Gerard!! Why you here buddy?” I asked hugging him again. “Saw the bus, I didn’t cow you all were on warped 2011!” He said smiling as Frank walked up the steps. “BERTTT!” He screeched and jumped in my arms bridal style and hugging me close. I chuckled and let him down. He hugged (Normally ) everybody. “Where’s Toro, the little Way, and Pidicone?” I asked and they walked by the bus and stopped, turned slowly and walked on. They hugged each of us and Mikey murmured something to Quinn, which cheered him up. Me and Gerard sat together on the couch. “So, Gerard, how’s Bandit?” I asked and his eyes lit up. He talked about her birthday and her clothes. He talked about Lyn-z and Christmas. It seems his life was absolutely perfect now. It made me feel relived. “Frank?” I asked and he smiled at me. “Will you marry me?” I jokingly ask and everybody laughed. Frank smiled “Of course!” He cheered jokingly, but Jamia walked on, she did not look happy!

LOL. I thought it was unfair how Bert was looked down upon in FicWad. I made this. I didn’t edit it.
Sign up to rate and review this story