Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Romance: The Genetic Opera

Intro: The Repo Man

by RayneFallen 0 reviews

He'll just rip the heart from your still-beating chest!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 455 words

0Unrated
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, LINES NOR THE STORY OF "REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA"! NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY THE MEMBERS OF MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

In the back streets of the city, where the bin fires keep the Zydrate addicts warm, the ever-so popular Grave-robber steps out into the dim light.

"Out from the night from the mist, steps the figure." he speaks to an imaginary audience.
"No one really knows his name for sure. He stands at 6'6", head and shoulders. Pray he never comes knocking at your door."

The tall figure of the Repo Man pulls on his thick gloves. Preparing for a nights work of repossessing organs.

"Say that you once bought a heart, or new corneas," Grave-robber continues "but somehow never managed to square away your debts, he wont bother to write, or to phone you. He'll just rip the still-beating heart from your chest!"

A young woman runs down a set of stairs when suddenly a mans scream echo's off the walls. She stops and stares around in fear. She knew that he was coming for her next. With fear she runs down the rest of the stairs and reaches a door.

"Hey, come on. Quick!" she mutters as she pushes on the jared door, praying for it to hurry and open. Giving up on the door, she runs down the hallway.

"Now you can run. You can hide. You can try to. But he always has a way of finding you. He will come at your weakest hour, when no one is around who might rescue you." Grave-robber says and the woman tries to open another door. Yet again, with no success of opening it.

Once again, she runs down the hallway. When she reaches the end, she finds a lift. Pulling the gate down and shut, she pushes the 'up' button and walks back and forth, anxious of what awaits her at the top floor.

"And none of us are free from this horror, for many years ago, we all fell in debt. New body parts were needed to perfect our image,"

The lift reaches the top floor. And standing behind her, the Repo Man, who has been waiting for her, lifts up the gate and pushes her hard against the lift wall, pulls out a knife and slits her throat.

"And until our debts are clear, we will all live in fear of the Repo Man"

The woman's body collapses to the floor, and the Repo Man starts on his work. Slicing downwards from in-between her breasts and down the rest of her chest. Pulling the skin apart, he digs his hand in and pulls her heart out.
Sign up to rate and review this story