Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bandit that Stole His Heart

The Bandit that Stole His Heart

by paralove13 0 reviews

When Evin meets Bandit, it's love at first sight. When Bandit meets Evin, she can't imagine anyone she hates more. But will she ever warm up to him? Will Evin go after her or never see her again?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 176 words

0Unrated
So I had this idea randomly. I was thinking, Huh... there are never any fics about bandit. And then this popped into my head. First actual chapter will be posted soon. For now I thought I would just let you all know a bit more about the story. I only marked Gerard for a reason. The story will mainly evolve around the Way Family (Gerard, Lyn-Z, and Bandit) Other characters that will make at least an appearance: Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Jamia Iero, Christa Toro, and Molly Way (I don't really like Alicia Way, I mean her and Mikey are absolutley adorable together, I just don't think she is a very good/nice person. So since I wanted Mikey to be married I decided to come up with an original character based on a combination of my friends Beth(AKA Aubrey), Dalphne (AKA Mo, Momo, Morgan) and Lolo (AKA Lauren)! It is MY story so I can do whatever the hell I want with it, thank you very much) HEHE! I hope you enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story