Categories > Original > Drama > Forfeit

Hit The Floor

by MyNameOkay 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 677 words

1Moving
So, I understand this is really short, but I'm not even sure I'm going to continue... so...:/ here ya go:)




“You took quite a spill, and you know what’s great? I got it on camera! HA!” My vision is still slightly blurred, I don’t know if it’s because of the pain or the tears starting to form.

“Whatajew talkinabou?”

“Is that a new language?” she chuckles. I tried to sit up, but the pain in my shoulder was too much to handle. I start crying. I tried fighting the tears back when I noticed she was still recording. She turns the camera toward herself.

“There you have it folks. Taylor Kana, crying like a baby.” she gives the camera a smile, then clicks the ‘stop’ button. She looks down at me, and grins, then walks away. I lay there until the pain turned into numbness. I walk up the steps very slowly, making sure I don’t step on my untied laces. I make it back to the dark blue door and walk inside. I look at my remaining chores.

-Trash
-Dishes
-Make both beds
-Toilets

Well.. Trash is done, but I have no idea how I’m going to be able to do the rest with my shoulder. I decide to call my mom to ask if I could just do it another day.. Bad idea.

ring…….ring…….ri-

“Hello?” I take a big breath and let it out. “Hello???”

“Mom… it’s Taylor.” she scoffs.

“What do you want?”

“Umm… I hurt my shoulder, so, can I do my chores tom-”

“If the house isn’t fucking clean by the time I get home, you’re fucking dead.”

Click.

That fucking bitch.


***

It’s now ten o’ clock at night. My mom should be getting home anytime now, so it’s best if I lock myself in my room. I didn’t do my chores… I tried, I really did, but the pain is unbearable. Hopefully she wont notice. I hear the door handle start to shake, and I quickly shut my door. The door slams open. I hear the clanging of the wine bottles she steals from work. One pops open. She’s mumbling to herself. Probably complaining that the dishes weren’t done. I hold my breath and hope she doesn’t call my name.

“Taylor-fucking-Kana!!! Get your fucking ass out her right fucking now,” my bedroom door shakes. “I know you’re not asleep. Get the FUCK out here!” I debate on whether or not I just stay in my room, or open the door. She might just knock it down if I don’t. I stand up, and start for the door. The door suddenly opens and rudely greets my nose.

“Ow!” I yelp.

“What the fuck did I tell you?!” she grabs me by the hair and pulls me into the kitchen.

“Mom, stop, you’re hurting me!” she throws me against the fridge. There’s a very audible crack when it’s met with my shoulder. I fall to the floor and start sobbing.

“Why the fuck you crying?” She lifts my head and slaps my face.

“M-mom… S-s-stop-p.” Im whimpering now.

“Now, do the fucking dishes like I asked.” she walks to the couch and takes a big swig of her red wine.

“Yes, mommy dearest.” I whisper to myself, but not quiet enough.

“What? What the fuck did you just call me? You wanna see mommy dearest?” she says mockingly, then disappears to her room. I quickly get up and head for my bathroom. I turn around to see her with a wire hanger. “Where the fuck do you think you’re going?” we both reach the bathroom at the same time. She knocks me over the bathtub and starts whipping me. Each hurt more than the last. I couldn’t even think about the pain in my shoulder anymore. It doesn’t take long before my entire body goes numb.



I'd still like to know what you all think:) It'd mean a lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story