Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

a new face

by deadromancex 0 reviews

eve enters her new school and meets a new person who will help her out...........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 397 words

0Unrated
sorry for the long wait for this update but here it is

eve's p.o.v

i finally managed to get to the gates of the school and already i was getting looks from people. great... i walked into the school and headed for the headmasters office. when i reached the door i knocked on it and waited to be allowed in.
"come in" i heard a male booming voice coming from the other side of the door. i slowly pushed the door open and entered the room. i walked towards the desk and saw another person sitting in the seat next were i was standing. he looked the same age as me and was wearing the same black veil brides hoodie.
"please sit down, this is frank iero he will be showing you aroung for the next few days."
the headmaster pointed at the boy.
"um.. hi, im frank" he shyly spoke to me.
"hey, i'm eve"
he smiled at me then looked down again.

frank's p.o.v

i sat quietly in the seat infront of the headmaster's desk waiting for im to explain why i had to come in early.
"right frank, there is a new girl here today and i want you to show her round and make her feel welcome" he explained to me.
oh great another tart to the school and me of all people have to show her round.
"yes sir"
i sat there and wait for her to come.
after a few minuetes i heard a knock at the door.
"come in" the head master shouted at the door.
the door entered and a girl walked through. the girl was new so it must be the girl i have to show round. to my surprise she wasn't a tart or chav, she was just like me and se had the same black veil brides hoodie as me, not to mention she was cute and had awesome intense blue and her hair was black and all spiked up.
"please sit down, this is frank iero he will be showing you aroung for the next few days."
the headmaster pointed at me.
"um.. hi, im frank" i softley said to her as i looked up
"hey, i'm eve"
i smiled at her and quickly looked back down.

please r&r and let me know wat you think thanks all
sophie xx
Sign up to rate and review this story