Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bandit that Stole His Heart

Presents and Expectations

by paralove13 0 reviews

Bandit finally gets to open her presents followed by a trip to the mall. But what happens when she meets a boy?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 1041 words

0Unrated
BANDIT P.O.V
A few hours later…

I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 2:55. Finally.

"MOM!" I cried

"What now Bandit?" she said as she looked up from her computer. I could tell that she was talking to Kitty, the drummer of Mindless Self Indulgence, for which my mom played bass for.

"It's almost 2:57!" I said.

"I'll talk to you later Kitty." she said. And with that she closed her MacBook and got up out of her seat.

"Present time!" she called up the stairs

Everyone came running down in this order: Cherry, Lily, Delilah, Frank, Jamia, Molly holding Eliana, Ray, Autumn, Joey, and Christa. My dad was already downstairs in his office. He came out with all of the presents and set them down in the middle of the floor in the family room. Cherry, Lily, and I all ran to sit in the center of the floor. EVeryone took a seat where they could find one. My parents sat together on the loveseat. Ray, Christa, Jamia, Frank, Molly, and Mikey sat on the long sofa. And the rest of the kids sat near the fireplace.

"Go ahead Bandit!" My dad said. I looked to him and smiled. His arm was wrapped around my mom's back, her very tattoooed arm on my dad's leg.

"OPEN THIS ONE FIRST!" Cherry and Lily said, once again at the same time. They handed me a small package. I read the label it said "TO BANDIT! FROM YOUR BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD CHERRY AND LILY!" I grabbed the package and tore the paper off. Enclosed in the paper was a small white box. I threw the lid off to reveal a locket. Inside was the picture of us backstage at a My Chemical Romance concert, dressed up like our dads.

"Thanks guys" I said as tear rolled out of my eyes. Cherry and Lily grabbed me and hugged me tight. All the adults laughed at our awkward embrace.

Next I opened a package from Delilah. She was my cousin, but still as much a friend to me as Cherry and Lily. Inside was an enlarged and framed strip of pictures from the time we were on Projekt Revolution with our parents and we found a photobooth on the grounds.

"Thanks Lilah!" I said. She smiled.

Frank threw a present wrapped in black paper at me. It was from him, Jamia, Ray, and Christa. I tore the black paper off and in my hands was a black shirt. I unfolded it to find it was a My Chemical Romance shirt. On the front was the same design that was on the cover of their first album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

"Whoa! That's awesome" I said

"I knew she'd like it" Frank mumbled

Next was the gift from my Uncle Mikey and Aunt Molly. I took the paper off the box and opened the lid to discover a necklace made of picks. Mikey knew that I wanted to start playing bass and Molly knew I had a thing for jewelry made of everyday things.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" I shouted

"I'm glad you like it." Molly said with a grin.

There were two presents left. One wrapped, the other unwrapped. I grabbed the present that was unwrapped and looked at it. It was a picture of me, Cherry, Lily, Delilah, Autumn, Joey and Eliana.

"It's amazing. When we are done, I am gonna hang this up on my wall." I told the kids.

There was one present left and it was big. I grabbed it unwrapped it to find a black, shiny bass, staring back at me. It was from none other than my parents.

"NO WAY! NO WAY!" I shouted as I jumped up and down.

"We knew you had been saying about wanting to learn to play bass, so we took the liberty of buying you one. The hard part will be deciding on your teacher." My dad said looking at me, to my mom, to my Uncle Mikey.

"How about both?" I suggested. "One lesson can be from mom, the other from Uncle Mikey, and it can keep going back and forth like that"

"That's a great idea" Mikey said

"How about you take all of your presents up stairs, and we can take you to the mall." My Aunt Molly suggested.

"AWESOME!" Cherry and Lily said. We grabbed everything and ran all the way to my bedroom, deposited them on the bed, and ran out to one of the cars and headed to the mall.

"Ok you four meet us back here in two hours" My dad said

"KAY!" we said simultaneously.

We ran around the mall just doing random crap. We noticed our two hours were almost up. We decided to head to Orange Julius and leave. At Orange Julius, there was a long line, but we decided to wait it out. When we got to the counter, we were helped by the typical emo boy. I hate using stereotypes but that was the first word that came to mind considering he had a long sleeve top and tight jeans on in May.

"How can I help you?" He said with a sigh.

"Four medium Orange Juliuses please" I said

"16.74" he said "By the way I'm Evin. Evin Sadowsky."

"Here you go" I said handing him 17 dollars. "I'm Bandit. Bandit Way. Keep the change"

"You should call me sometime" He said handing me a slip of paper with his number written on it. I sighed, typical pick up line. As soon as he realized who my dad was, he wanted everything to do with me. Eff him.

"Or you could call me" I said writing my cell phone number on his hand with a little smiley face. I was trying my hardest to be nice, when in reality I hated him. I grabbed the drinks and found my friends. I gave them their drinks. We headed towards the car. He only wanted me for my money, and my parents. Of course. Every other boy I had met was the exact same way. I was hoping Evin would be different, I was probably wrong, but even I couldn't lie to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story