Categories > Games > BloodRayne > Bloodrayne Season one

Episode 3: Valon attacks

by vega123 0 reviews

Valon and Raphael shows what they can do against Rayne.

Category: BloodRayne - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-28 - Updated: 2006-05-28 - 1204 words

0Unrated
(Severin walks towards Allister. Valon and Raphael look on.)
Allister: you see her.
(Allister points to Rayne's body.)
Allister: that's going to be you.
Severin: you don't scare me.
(Allister laughs)
Severin: your brave, but your not very smart. She was a vampire and I killed her. What makes you think, that a human can beat me.
(Raphael looks at Rayne's body and sees it move. He yells out to his partner.)
Raphael: look out! She is not dead.
Allister: please this bitch is dead...
(Rayne grabs him by the throat with her legs and squeezes his neck. Allister struggles.)
Allister: get off me.
Rayne: what's the matter. You don't like my legs.
(Raphael and Valon do nothing to help. In one moment Rayne snaps Allister's neck. His eyes roll back and falls to the ground.)
Severin: you had me fool Rayne.
Rayne: come on Severin, you thought this fool can beat me, don't doubt my skills.
Severin: I won't.
(Than in an instant Valon kicks Severin in the face and sends him flying. He looks at Rayne.)
Valon: you sure did a number on Allister.
(He walks to Allister's body and picks it up. Rayne goes to Severin.)
Rayne: are you alright.
Severin: yeah, just a bruise.
Rayne: stay here I'll take him. I'll make him pay.
Severin: be careful Rayne.
Rayne: I will.
(She walks towards Valon, but Valon still has Allister's body.)
Valon: you fool. You didn't get the job done, but I will Allister.
(He throws the body towards Rayne. Rayne chops it in half in the air.)
Rayne: your going to pay for what you did to Severin.
Valon: yeah right, little lady. Tell you what.
Rayne: what?
Valon: how about you join us. Since you killed Allister, how about it, join us. We need another member. (He pauses) So what you say pretty lady.
Rayne: no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Valon: suit yourself, but I will warn you. I'm not Allister. I don't play around with my enemies. I like to fight and I won't give up until I kill you. You got that.
(He gets ready to attack)
Rayne: I would like to see you try, pretty boy.
Valon: well, here I go.
(Valon throws punches wildly. Rayne is forced to defend. In one moment Valon breaks through her defense and lands ten punches to the gut. He sends her flying, but he grabs her leg and slams her to the ground. He jumps back and smiles.)
Valon: come on. I know your not dead, get up. That trick won't work on me.
(Rayne gets up.)
Rayne: nothing gets by you.
Valon: I'll give you one more chance join us.
Rayne: go to hell.
Valon: wrong answer!
(He disappears and reappears and punches Rayne in the face. She gets stunned. He then grabs her neck and chokes her.)
Valon: it doesn't have to be this way. It will be a shame that a pretty thing like you will go to waste.
Rayne: I'm not interested!
(She uses all her strength and gets free.)
Rayne: your tough, but not that tough.
Valon: you still underestimated me. Guess I got to teach you a lesson.
(Rayne looks around and spots an old building that is about to fall. she says to herself.)
Rayne: I need him to get close to that building. As soon as he gets there. I'll pull the building down on him with my harpoon chain. This guy is a moron. He'll fall for it. I'm sure of it.
Valon: what's the matter. Giving up.
Rayne: you wish.
(She charges to him, but then jumps over him and runs towards the building. He follows.)
Valon: I always like it when they run.
(Rayne gets there. All she has to do is get him closer.)
Rayne: come on Valon. Let's go.
Valon: you are feisty
(Valon gets closer, Rayne speaks to herself.)
Rayne: more than you think.
(Valon charges with a fist, but Rayne jumps and kicks him in the back sending him under the building.)
Valon: nice kick baby.
(Rayne uses her harpoon and hooks to the building.)
Valon: sorry sweet cheeks, but your aim is a little off.
(Rayne pulls down the piece that was supporting the building.)
Rayne: one, I wasn't aiming for you.
(The building starts to crumble. Valon is surprised.)
Rayne: and two don't call me sweet cheecks!
Valon: nooooooo!
(The building comes down on him.)
Rayne: two down, one to go.
(Suddenly clapping is heard. It is Raphael. He walks towards her still clapping.)
Raphael: good job.
(He stops clapping.)
Raphael: you killed my two partners, but they were nothing compared to me.
Rayne: you have a nice physique, but just because you are in shape doesn't mean I won't kill you.
Raphael: sorry, but your charm won't fool me. You see I knew that you were hiding your power and I know that your not weak. You have been playing around with us, but play time is over little girl!
(He takes off his shirt and his muscles get bigger. He starts to power up. His eyes turn red. Then in his forehead a symbol appears.)
Rayne: this guy is serious.
(Raphael charges. Rayne slices at him, but her blades break.)
Rayne: damn it.
Raphael: what's the matter no blades. Too bad.
(he grabs her by the face and slams her head to the ground. He lets go.)
Raphael: what's the matter.
(Raphael stomps her non-stop. She screams in pain.)
Rayne: you son of a bitch!
(She punches him, but no avail. He takes it like nothing happen.)
Raphael: that almost tickled.
(He punches her in the stomach and she coughs up blood. Raphael goes for the kill, but Rayne gets out of the way. She unleashes her harpoon. She hooks him.)
Raphael: what's this?
(He breaks the chain.)
Rayne: hell no. This guy is good.
Raphael: you disappoint me.
(Raphael walks slowly to Rayne. Rayne can't move. For the first time she was surprised that she was being challenge, but by telepathic communication Zerenski calls to Raphael.)
Raphael: what is it boss?
Zerenski: plans change. Come here at once and bring the others.
(Rayne looks confused.)
Raphael: looks like it's your lucky day Dhampir, or should I call you Rayne. Something has come up. Next time we meet your dead.
(Then from the rubble Valon emerges.)
Valon: hey vampire bitch, I'm not busy. I'll finish the job.
Rayne: great. I'm weak and can't beat him now. I need to feed.
(Raphael interrupts.)
Raphael: Valon you two. Zerenski wants us back.
Valon: ah, that's no fun. Well, another day then.
(They exit.)
Rayne: I'm lucky. Time to feed now.
(She finds an animal and feed on it's blood. She gets stronger.)
Rayne: that was good. Now to find Severin and tell him what happen.
(she goes to where Severin was, but he was not there.)
Rayne: Severin.
(She calls.)
Rayne: where are you. Could he be dead or did he abandon me. No I can't worry about him now. I need to go to the museum. I have a job to do.
(Rayne thinks to herself as she continues to the museum.)
Rayne: so this is how defeat feels.


Sign up to rate and review this story