Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Brendon+Ryan+Acid=*~*

by Watermelonsmilez 2 reviews

I think the title pretty much sums it up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 324 words

2Funny
This story begins on an extremely hot Saturday afternoon smack dab in the middle of Nevada.

"Breeennnnndonnn!" Ryan whined, tugging at the boy's arm.

"Yes, Ryan?" Brendon calmly responded, wiping a great amount of sweat from his forehead.

"It's too hot to go outside, and I'm bored." Ryan stated, simply.

Brendon flicked his bangs out of his face, and got up from the couch to quench his excessive thirst.

"Well, Ryan," Brendon said as he took a sip of ice water, "we can always try that stuff Jon left for us." he said, gesturing to a small plastic bag sitting neatly on the otherwise bare kitchen table.

Ryan scrunched up his face and responded, "I dunno, Bren. Maybe that's not a good idea."

"Ryan, just chill, I'm sure it's fine, Jon does it all the time." Brendon studied Ryan's reaction before whining, "Come ooonnnnn Ryro! Pleeeeaaassseee?"

"Fine." Ryan responded, looking like a reluctant five year old.


Half an hour later...


Shrill giggles erupted from the curled up, shaking body on the ground. "Ryry, why do you look like a llama?" said Brendon before more little-girl-like giggles poured from his mouth. The quivering body stopped shaking and looked seriously at Brendon.

"Brenny Bear, I don't look like a llama, I look like an alpaca!"

Tears ran down Brendon's face before he sputtered out almost non-coherent words."Ryan! The llamas, they brainwashed me. I don't know where I am!"

Ryan jumped up from his position on the floor and ran over to the sobbing boy. He took his head in his hands and stroked his hair. "Brenny Bear, don't cry, I got the antitode from the league of elves. Don't cry Brenny Bear, I love you." he cooed, staring into the tear-filled, chocolate brown eyes. With this, both boys burst into laughter, holding each other yelling their love for each other in between giggles. That extremely hot saturday afternoon was the beginning of a fantastic ending.
Sign up to rate and review this story