Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AUDITION!

The Results Are In!

by littleboots 3 reviews

The final selection of characters for this My Chemical Romance Fan Fiction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 204 words

1Original
Thanks to everyone that auditioned, it's helped me work out my story totally from beginning to end. So here are the characters that I have picked.
I hope they stay true to what you've given me.

UNI-CORN- Is demisexual, demands attention, is the lead singer of a band, and is Mr. Wongs niece.

ROBIN- Is straight. A lover of art, she spends her time with her "weekenders" at Mr. Wongs discussing music, art, and the latest happenings in their lives.

WYATT- Is gay and wouldn't have it any other way. He's a pretty sophisticated guy at first sight and although pretty educated, it doesn't ,for any moment, make him feel better than anyone. His interest and friends vary of all shades of things and people.

JOWY- The most beautiful trans-gender you'll ever meet. She is wanted by both men and woman. She's sensual, seductive, and can't help but be mysterious. Her best friends are Wyatt and Robin.

MILK- The only cat I'll ever love.

ANISSA- Best friends with Mikey. Her, Mikey, Gerard, and Tegan frequent Mr. Wongs ordering the same meal and enjoying each others company.

TEGAN- Gerard Ways loyal girlfriend and best friends with Anissa. She is a loyal, defensive, and anxious character.
Sign up to rate and review this story