Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Heart Question Mark (Frikey/Frerard)

by BelleThePunk 0 reviews

Frank agrees to go out my Mikey, but at the same time, realises his feelings for his old flame - Gerard. Frank is sent on a emotional rollarcoaster as he tries to work out who he wants to spend the...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 432 words

0Unrated
"so... You want to go out with me?"
Mumbled Mikey from the other end of the couch, nervously fiddling with a hang nail as if it was the most annoying thing in the world.
"why would I say no to the one I love?" I questioned, a smile creeping up my redden cheeks.
Mikey giggled.
"I fancied you since forever... I kept hinting to you, but I thought you were more interested with my brother..." Mikey smiled at me through his long fringe.
" just because i dated your brother a few times in the past, doesn't me I don't love you..." I promised, crawling from my side of the couch so I was leaning over him. "he doesn't hold a candle light to you. And he's not the one I want to show I love" I whispered in his ear lovingly.
He gasped as my warm breath hit his neck.
I placed a kiss on his lips. He pressed back into the kiss and wrapped his arms round my waist. I layer my self on top of him before rigging my hand between and undoing the zip of his-
" too much! Stop I don't want to know what you did next!" yelled ray through the photo. " dude, I'm glad for you and I know youre all loved up but please!" I laughed and a disturbed Ray shuddered at the though of his friends making love.
"actually,Ray, I wouldnt say I was loved up exactly..." I mumbled, crossing arms across my chest and biting my Tongue.
" huh?"
" I still have feelings for Gerard. Big feelings. All the time when we were, well, doing it-"
"ew!"
" I just kept thinking about Gerard. At one point, Frank even kind of looked like Gerard, with his smile, glittering eyes and those sweat Beas skipping down his face ..." I sighed at the memory. I felt bad towered Mikey. It would break his heart if he knew I'd been thinking and comparing him to his older brother while we had sex. It would be like he got punched in the stomach with a hammer.
" for fucks sake, what did I say before?!" said a now annoyed Ray ripping his fingers through his Afro."ignoring that, why didn't you tell me before? I'm your best mate right?!"
"true but, I hadn't even admitted it to myself totally until last night..." It was true. For a while I had been burying my feelings for the singer deep down inside me. But last night with Mikey made me realise those feelings. And it killed!
What am I ment to do?
Sign up to rate and review this story