Categories > Original > Poetry

Dear Fucking You,

by AlessaThePlaymate 2 reviews

The things they do; what we think.

Category: Poetry - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 608 words - Complete

1Moving
.
Dear fucking you.



I did my best. I work damn hard. I give my all. I sacrafice! I am tired of trying. I'm embarrassed for pushing myself. How dare I! What else is new? Nothings good enough for you and you always have to have your way! Well there's nothing left here! Try again elsewhere. How fucking dare you!



We care so much. We give a lot. We make sure that you're smiling. I try over and over. I come up with grand ideas. There's no thank you in any. I no your secrets. I've kept them all. I know your weakness. I've fought them with you. And you repay me with greed. If you repay me at all. If I'm worth your time. If I'm anything.



Why can't you apprieciate? Why can't you care? why is it always about you. You think you're all alone. You think that no one cares. You're one hundred percent nasty. You see the world as black. You see the people as a threat. You see me as what? And I honestly see you as a fail.



You "work" too hard at everything. You believe you should have everything. Life isn't that forgiving. No, nither are you. Do you understand I love you? Why don't you care about what I give? Do you think I don't give? Do you think I am a waste of your time? What am I not doing for you?



I try to give you the moon. I try to look after you. I try to be the world. I try to wrap up the universe. Did you not see the attempts? Do you not hear my screams? I fight the wars for you. I try to make you see. I try to open doors for you. It's not exactly needed.



How dare you belittle me? How dare you probe? How dare you throw tantrums? How dare you ignore? How dare you need? How dare you rule? How dare you walk away? How dare you groan? How dare you lie? How dare you cheat? How dare you rush me? How dare you scream?



Who the hell are you now? Why have you changed? Why have you lost trust. Why have you lost faith. Why is it on going? Why don't you CARE? Why don't you love? It's no longer here. Well then it's done. I really do quit. I really won't try. I really will lie.



I'll act off my attitude. I won't tell you whats wrong. I'll shut down night and day. I'll stare blankly at the walls. I'll throw away company. I'll lock myself in my room. I'll talk about one thing. I'll be greedy all day too. I want you to notice. I want you to feel. It hurts so bad, and yes it's all real.



I want you to get it. I want you to understand. I want you to hear it. I want you to hate it. I want you to know. This can't be your path. You'll wind up alone. If that's good enough for you, you pursue what you've done. It's over now. I want brake my back. You're now on your own since you like all that.



I've nothing to add, I'm really quite through. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I can't look at you the same since you've up and flipped things around, I have no way to recover. This isn't about me, but about the new you, a person I don't even know. To knock you an inch or two, to even get through to you...I'm NOT the only one..who fucking thinks so.



Love,

Me.









.
Sign up to rate and review this story