Categories > Original > Poetry

6 to 10; interest me

by AlessaThePlaymate 1 review

The Rant Of Alessa Hentai

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 269 words - Complete

0Unrated
Why isn't anyone or anything interesting me anymore? I've lost hope for everyone I've met in this world. Yea..so I've seen that...so we've done things. And? So you're cool now, but what are you later? Oooh, a Juggalo/lette. Oh a model. Oo, a fucking writer who acts like they're above it all. okay? So she WAS the cutest thing in highschool....and he was the strongest player in school sports. Yea yea yea.

How many times am I going to run into the same people or the same types of activities? I've met 12 me's in the past three months. I've met three HERS and like 17 of the other gender. And now..people are splicing other people left and right. Everyone's coming up with the same shit. Where's the individuality? For the 6 thousand people that claim they are coming out with something different...did it the same time 10 thousand people decided the same. Not only that, what the 6 thousand thought was different from the group they were in, they didn't realize the 10 thousand was thinking it too. They collaborate. They fail.

This..is...what happens. This is what's HAPPENING. Everyday. All day. Everyday.
No one can impress me up to this point. No one...except Katherine Moening. But what else is new?
Someone...
Interest me.
Show me the insides of it all and MAYBE you'll get a reaction.

I want danger.
Give me the rush.
I want excitement.
Give me my needs.

I'm praying for adrenaline through mistakes and cheats.
Turn into my adrenaline and I will leave the bitter me in the dark. 6 to 10; interst me.
Sign up to rate and review this story