Categories > Original > Romance > From Orphan To Princess

The History Of A Man

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 540 words

2TrainWreck
"Miles, please leave the room." Robert told him. Miles' bold green eyes shot to Robert.

"Sir, you don't really-"

"I said go!" Robert snaped.

Miles sighed harshily. "Must I go throught the door? You are telling her anyway." He presses throught grinding teeth. Have to use the door?

"YES NOW LEAVE MILES!" Robert yelled, pointing his finger to the door behind me. Miles stomped with crossed arms to the door. Not before stoping at me and pressing our lips together for a good moment.

Miles stormed off in a huff, leaving me with a smug smile.

Robert rolled him eyes and looked at me. "Please do tell me. I'm waiting." I say to him.

He sighs. "I'm deciding where to begin." He looks down. "Miles is....Well....He's not a normal human." He began. "He's... Immortal."

I stare at him, not knowing how to answer or even react. Robert knew how to go on from there. "There was a deal made. It was a long time ago. Before even the black death. Miles had made a deal with my Greatest grandfather. Miles would protect the family if the family would keep his secret."

I blink. This is so much to take in at once. My question is yet still not answered.

"He is an amazing Wizard. He can do any magic imaginable. But there is one flaw in him. It naws at him night and day. And that is the very reason why you cannot love him."

I sit right in my chair. I want to hear this. "Go on then, tell me."

"It was his beloved. She died before they could wed. Now every time she is reborn, she finds a way to the Smiths. She finds a way back to him-"

"I don't see the wrong." I say bluntly. "It's just love."

"Yes. But when he finds her, he rebels. He no longer wishes to protect the family. All he wants to do is get far from this house and we can't have that. It is acutally very childish of him. Selfish as well." He looks up from his hands. "Is there anymore questions, Jenna?"

I bite my lip. "Yes, just one though." He waved his hand for me to go on. "How old is he?"

Robert shruged. "Why would I know? He hates me."

I groan and stand. "If that is all, I'll be leaving now." I tell him. I glare at the gards who let me pass.

Once out of there, my hand was taken. "Come with me." Miles whispered in my ear. " I want to show you something."
---
So how was that? Everything you always wanted it to be? Did you think that would be the reason???? Please tell me what you thought! I wouldn't know O.o and I was kinda looking to puplish this after I'm done. PLEASE tell me if it's good enough for that. I'm trying my luck with being an author before I go into teaching.. Look at me O.o I'm not even in high school (ONLY A SUMMER AWAY!) And I know what I want to do.....ANYWAY! Please tell me what you think:) I love you all I talk way too much. Your faithful servent, ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story