Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past is Past, Future is Forever.

Chapter 11.

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Introduction to the guys and a jamming session.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 1168 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Well here we are. Mr Gerard and Michael Ways House!" I shouted, we ran up the drive and through the door.

"Im home you lovelies!" I shouted to them as we entered the living room.

"These guys are Nolee and Adam!" I said as I pointed to them, "and this is mikey, frank, gerard, bob and ray" I said as I pointed them out.

"nice to meet you" Nolee said, Adam nodded.

Dad ran over to me, "God!, Rosie what happened to your cheek hun?" Dad asked.

Nolee and Adam looked at me, "Erm well you haven't gotten a phone call from school so I guess I'll tell you, I've been suspended" I said.

"Rosie you've been there one day!" Dad shouted, but I could tell he wasn't angry. I let Adam and Nolee have a seat.

Gerard said, "how did it happen?"

"Well, some prep named Brittany decided to diss you guys mainly gerard and you dad, and she was saying, theres a new girl named Iero, I hear shes frank iero's daughter, his music is shit and his bandmates are twats who get drunk, but gosh i'd totally do him or gerard, and I was absolutely pissed, I wouldn't let her get away with talking about you guys like that so I kinda turned round to her and like basically shes in hospital with a broken nose, broken jaw and a few broken ribs and severe bruising on her stomach and face so yeh the end!" I said.

"hun, you didn't have to stick up for us, but I'm glad you didn't get hurt and you showed that bitch what your made off!" dad said.

"Yeh Rosie, remind me not to get on the wrong side of you" Bob said, and the guys laughed.

Then there was a knock at the door.
Gerard went to answer it, we heard some shouting, and Nolee and Adam went to see.


"Where the fuck is she, that stupid Iero bitch" I heard a man yell.

Dad went out to see what was happening, I went to follow but Ray pulled me back, "Better stay here Rosie".

I heard dad yelling "get the fuck out of here, your daughter deserved what she got, you should've raised her right"

Then the other man yelled, "more like you should've raised yours right, shes a fucking animal" and then he walked off, it was obviously Brittanys dad, the guys came back into the living room, I went over and hugged my dad.

"Dad is your guitar here?" I asked him.

"yes, why?" he asked.

"can we go down and like play some shit, me Nolee and Adam?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure" he said.

"Rosie if you break my bass I will kick your ass!" I heard mikey shout.

"Yes Mikey! whatever youu sayyy!" I shouted back.

FRANKS P.O.V

"Shes a tough one Frank" Ray said.

"Yeah I can see who she follows" Mikey said.

It was true, I was always getting into fights at school, but I just hope this is the last she has.

"Frank, do you even know when her birthday is?" Gerard said and laughed.

"Course i do, im not a dumbass, its May 18th, in two weeks, she'll be 15" I said.

"We should get here some kick ass stuff, and a party" Bob suggested.

"Yeah totally, we'll be on warped so we can get the other bands to come" I said.

They all agreed, we better get working on it soon I suppose. It isn't long away.


ROSIES P.O.V

Me, Nolee and Adam went down into Gerards basement.

"Wow so this is gerards room on life on the murder scene" Nolee said accidently outloud.

"God girl, you'm not good at thinking stuff to yourself are you" I said.

"Nopee I aint" she said.

"to be fair, I'm surprised she didn't faint when she met them" Adam said, making me laugh.

"So do you guys play anything?" I asked them.

"I play a bit of drums!" Adam said.

"I can sing, i've had a mess around with bass before, what bout you?" Nolee said.

"I can pretty much play everything in this room!" I said excitedly.

"So lets play" Adam said, as he sat behind Bobs drums, Nolee grabbed Mikeys bass and I grabbed dads guitar.

"What you wanna play?" I asked them.

"Lets do headfirst for halos" Nolee suggested and we agreed and started to play.

Nolee was singing aswell, and I wasnt helping out with some background singing.

'Well lets go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
i cant begin to let you know just what im feeling
and now the red ones make me fly
and the blue ones help me fall
and i think i've blown my brains against the ceiling
and as the fragements of my skull begin to fall
fall on your tongue like pixie dust
just think happy thoughts
and we'll fly home, we'll fly home, you and i, we'll fly home
come on
well now i'm back in the middle of the day that starts it all
i can't begin to let you know just what i'm feeling
and now the red ones make me fly
and the blue ones help me fall
and i think i've blown my brains against the ceiling now
we'll fly home, you and i, we'll fly home
now honestly
thats what i said to her
what i said to her
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts
think happy thoughts

We finished and to be honest i thought we were pretty darn good.

GERARDS P.O.V

Me, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob were all listening from the top of the basement stairs.

"Wow they're really good, whose playing what?" Mikey whispered.

"I think it's Rosie playing guitar, Nolee singing and on bass and Adam on drums" Frank answered.

"God theyre really good, they should start a band" I said, it was true, they all agreed.

We walked down the stairs to the basement and Rosie spun round to see us.

"Errmm did you guys hear us?" she asked.

"Yeh and you were damn good" Mikey said.

"Thanks" The three of them said.

We went and sat and chilled with them for a bit.

Adam was talking to bob about drums, mikey talking to Nolee.

Rosie was sitting between me and Frank, and Ray was working on some new stuff.

"So Rosie, 15 in two weeks!" I said to her.

"yeeep, will be" she said.

"So we'll be on warped then, we start on the 16th" I informed her

"aww wicked!" she said excitedly, "I'll get to spend it with all my fave bands, what more could you want"

"A kitten?" Frank asked her, Frank will probably get her one, he's a right animal lover.

"Haha yeah man, you remembered I love them, but you don't have too" she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story