Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bandit that Stole His Heart

Black Out

by paralove13 0 reviews

Rated for language and content. Something bad happens and Evin finds a way to cope.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 476 words

0Unrated
EVIN P.O.V.

Friday Afternoon

It was almost time for my "date" with Bandit. She had called yesterday and told me that it wasn't a date but just an outing as friends. I hoped that would change. I got ready and got in my car. I drove to 236 E. Belleville Place and parked on the street. I took a few deep breathes and finally got out. I walked up the front walkway and rang the doorbell. Someone I didn't recognize answered the door.

"Hi I'm Evin. I'm here to pick up Bandit." I said

"Oh. Sorry. She's … sick" the lady said

"Oh thanks" I said. I was resisting the urge to scream and cuss that poor woman out. I walked back to my car in silence. I decided I was going to drive around town. I drove by the local diner. What didn't make sense was what I saw there. None other than little Miss Bandit Way out with her friends. Of fucking course. She stood me up.

"Fuck her." I mumbled to myself. I drove home and ran up the stairs, ignoring every member of my family. Once I got to my room, I slammed the door and laid on my bed. My vision was blurred due to tears. I used every ounce of strength I had left to drag myself to the desk. I found the top drawer and pulled it open. Inside I grabbed two things, a pocket knife and a half full bottle of vodka. I brought my vices to the bed and sat down. I pressed a small button and the blade of the knife swung out. I held the knife in my hand and made two shallow cuts on each wrist. When I was finished, I threw the knife across the room and grabbed the vodka. I popped the top off and chugged the entire thing. Before I knew it, the whole world was black.

When I awoke, my head hurt like hell and you couldn't have payed me enough to leave the bed. The curtains had been drawn back and every ounce of light stung my eyes like a bitch. I drug myself to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet to find a bottle of Advil. I opened it and took four, not bothering to take the correct dosage. I looked down the stairs to notice that everyone was gone. Thank god. I didn't want to deal with my family right now. I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. The girl I loved had stood me up. Damn her to hell. I did everything I could the rest of the day to forget her but nothing worked. I knew what I had to do. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" the voice said on the other line

"Let's get wasted tonight"
Sign up to rate and review this story