Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drawing come's to life

Drawing come's to life

by evilpanda 0 reviews

Gerard one day falls a sleep in high school to have the dream of his nightmares.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 441 words

1Original
The wind was running throw our hair. I grabbed his arm and tried to drag him back but he just got closer to the edge. I could feel a tear in my eye then I let go.

“FRANK!!!” I screamed. Everyone looked at me. I looked down at my old crap diary picked it up and ran out the library.

I ran throw the school grounds and into the secret gardens and sat under one of the trees. I opened my diary to see the page I was working on was gone. I stood up and tried to remember the way I walked.
I felt a soft tape on my shoulder. I turned around to see a young boy who I think was my age with black short hair and big brown eyes.

“Yeah?” I ask “What do you what?”
“Emmm I think you dropped this” he said
“Oh, well thank I guess” I said taking the peace of paper out his hand. “Have I seen you before?”
“No I don’t think so” he replied
“You new?”
“Yeah just came from Black Street High School”
“Ok, well thanks again”
“No problem” he said and started to walk off.
“Hold on” I said grabbing his wrist.
“Don’t do that” he said snatching his wrist back and holding it. “Sorry, yes?”
I looked at his wrist and then back into his eyes “What’s your name?”
“Is that all?” he asked
“Yeah I guess, is that all I asked?” I said
“Yeah” he replied
“So then that all I want to know”
“Frank” he said
“Right, what’s up with your wrist?”
“Fell down on the way here” he said looking at his feet.
“Ok” I said “Will you be alright?”
“Yeah, don’t worry just a bit of a cut must of fell on glass”
“I’m Gerard by the way” I said
“Oh ok, well bye Gerard” he said as he started to walk away.
“Bye Frank”.

I when back to the secret garden and sat back under the tree. I opened my fist that the bit of paper was in and looked at it. I didn’t remember starting it that was when I must of fell asleep and has that hell of a dream.

The drawing was two boy on a roof top. One holding the over’s arm the over with a foot of the edge. I put it in my blazer pocket and thought to my self. My dream was so like that drawing but in a still image. I blinked then the school bell rang, I stood up and started to walk to class.
Sign up to rate and review this story