Categories > Original > Drama > Diary Of A Young Girl

Why I Write

by jadesohma 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 709 words

0Unrated
5/9/11

Okay so yesterday Annie cought me looking at the past chapters. She asked if I wrote it. I said no and took the computer away. But it was extreamily close. I don't think she bought it. Since she probably doesn' remeber the site name anyway, I'm in the clear. For now.


Okay now for today. It was the last day of school (seeing as how we get in and get out tomarrow) and I was almost in tears. My friends are leaving me left and right and I just want to cry!

Ugh. I hate this. I really do.

Since I have nothing better to talk about, lets talk about why I write, shall we? It's to escape reality. I'm so drowned by life, sadness and lonelyness that I need to escape.

So it all started with my Harry Potter fanfiction. You can see it on my profile if you'd like(don't suggest due to major spelling issues). But it was a good idea I thought. The two friends who actually read it liked it.

The second main factor in that book is Abby's (main character) relationship with Draco when she is a Gryffindor. And you know about Annie's misshap with my ex? Well I was going throught that at the time so I put my heart and soul down in that book and hey, I stoped liking my ex! Yay!

It took me away from the real world when I didn't need it around. When I was upset, I'd go to the book. Right when I got home, what do I do? Write. It just takes me away. Just what I need sometimes.

Like during the day of my bat mitzvah party, I was stressed because of everyone. And I just wanted to write. When I said I was doiung personal stuff, I pick up a notebook. In those few moments, I was Abby Sharp the witch not Jillian L**** the bat mitzvah girl.

I owe EVERYTHING I am today to Harry Potter and the fan fiction. The reason why I don't like any one is because I had a major crush on Draco. Writing gave me amazing power. To do whatever you want with a life? To create life? To kill? I mean, there are a few people I'd want to murder one day then do it in a story. There's something I'm writing in "Cemetery Drive, Jersey." that I want to do in life!

I write them because I know I'm trapt. I'm in a cage. Like a bird. Have you ever seen Sweeney Todd? Haven't? Look it up. Anyways, that scean where joanna is singing about not being able to leave or fly away? I know what she means.

Being trapt is the worst. That's why I want to move away. Back to my home town. I could still get where I want to but I don't remeber that much. I can find myself.

Thanks to writing, I've done that. I know who I am.



Which brings me to more about today. So I think my mother has a problem with who I am. I wear ALOT of black. But who cares? I'm happy (around her) isn't that enough for her? Her daughter that dresses "Like a girl" is around, right? Why does she need two?

She doesn't get that I pick up on her hurtful words. I pick them through the whole comment. I hear them. I know what you mean. You can't hide it well mommy.

Then my father today. THERE IS SOMETHING UP HIS ASS 24/7! "Hey daddy!" (actually happy)

"UGH! WHAT!" Eyes bugging from head

"NEVER FUCKING MIND!" That's how that conversation went.


He's just a grumpy ass hole. I don't know what they'll do when I'm gone all the time when I can drive at 16! Ugh. 2 years, four months, and three days. I hate it here. I want to leave.

(Just saying, all Annie talks about is Ray -Look at chapter one-)

Haha, I just relized something too..... If she ever did read this...she probably wouldn't try to comfort me....she'd be mad I put her stuff up.... Lovely right?

may the music be with ass you kind, sweet people. There has to be some under that description, right?


~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story