Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Kiss Could Be Deadly

Tres.

by jesswriteshere 0 reviews

oh hai pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 990 words

0Unrated
“I can’t be married if said ceremony didn’t take place.”

“The legal certificate is on the wall, you won’t be able to change it though. Tradition doesn’t take lightly on ‘til death do us part.’”

I froze, my breathing stopped, my heart slowed, and my hands grew clammy. He was serious. This man was dead serious and I couldn’t remember a damn thing that had happened.

“You might as well get used to being around me Sweetie, we’re spending the rest of eternity together,” he yawned, sliding beneath the covers. “It’s getting close to sunrise, if you want to go out, one of the guys downstairs will help you, but I need rest.

And with that, he closed his eyes, and I blacked out.

The next time I woke up, I was in a pair of men’s sweatpants and a plain, fitted, tank top. My hair had been french braided out of my face and there were people talking just outside the door.

“Does she know everything?”

“No, she’s barely handling the fact that she’s married. I’m not trying to fucking kill her!”

“She’s got to find out at some point, Wentz.”

“Soon, just...just let me gain her trust.”


I slowly stepped away from the door just as the handle began to turn. Pete smiled, holding his hand out for me as he pushed the door farther open.

“Come meet everyone.”

“Wh...what?”

“Come meet everyone, everyone who lives here. It’s not just going to be the two of us in this house for a long time so you might as well get used to seeing everyone now.”

I sighed, jumping as he gently wrapped his hand around my wrist. For the first time since I’d been there, I was finally seeing something other than the red walls I was slowly becoming used to. We went through a hallway and down a flight of stairs before entering a room that looked like it came straight out of a fraternity. There were no windows, the floors were covered with pizza boxes and candy wrappers, there was a big screen TV on one wall and a wraparound couch on the other, with three men hunched over a notebook, arguing.

Pete cleared his throat, protectively wrapping an arm around my waist as the three looked up. Immediately I felt my body tensing as a chill ran down my spine. Why the fuck was this man always so cold?

The three guys stood, two of them barely taller than myself as they came over. I smiled nervously, there’s no use in alienating myself in a house full of men when they could easily break me in two, as the tallest one held his hand out.

“I’m Joe.”

“Kat,” I whispered, glancing at the other two.

“Andy,” one smiled.

“And I’m Patrick,” the last added, adjusting his glasses, “Do you mind?”

I raised an eyebrow as Pete gently tilted my head to the side, allowing Patrick access to a bandage I just realized was plastered to the side of my neck. He carefully, pealed the corner away, giving me a reassuring smile as I tried not to fidget. Whatever was going on, I didn’t need to make worse by pissing someone off.

“Dude, take her to the mirror.”

Pete easily, picked me up bridal style, carrying me to a mirror that was hung over the fireplace. He carefully held me forward so I could see what Patrick had been looking at. Just on the left side of my neck there were two purple marks, scars I’m assuming from the ceremony, and surrounding them was the imprint of a set of lips, tattooed to my skin in red.

“Did your Babusya explain what this was before you left?” Pete asked, making eye contact with me in the mirror.

“Did you just ask if a bus explained something to her?” Joe asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Her grandmother, Dumbass.”

“Her grandmother’s named bus?”

“Grandmother in Ukrainian is Babusya, now shutup so she can answer.”

Pete turned back towards me, setting me down as I attempted to process what was going on. “What are you talking about?”

The four men sighed, Andy and Joe going back to the couch as Pete continued to survey me. “I know you know about this shit Kat, I need to know exactly how much you know though.”

I shrugged, “All I know are folk tales about the demons that haunted our town, that’s it.”

“Tell me about them.”

“Why would you want to know stories about ghosts and witches? Besides, you’re locking me in here, as you said we have all of eternity together.” I smirked, “If you want to know something, you have to tell me things in exchange.”

Pete sighed, running his hands through his hair as the guys made faces behind us. “Don’t make me compel you Katya, I’m trying to start this off on the right foot.”

“You drugged me and somehow got me to sign a wedding certificate! Why the hell would I want to tell you?”

“I didn’t fucking drug you, I compelled you! And it was the only way to keep you and us safe, now answer my fucking question! Please!”

I bit my lip, “What do you mean it was the only way to keep me safe?”

“Do you know who you’re descended from?”

I shook my head.

“Tell me what you know about these,” he sighed, curling his upper lip so I could see the set of fangs resting against his tongue, “And I’ll explain to you why you’re in trouble just like the rest of us.”

I left Europe to get away from this shit.

“You’re going to have to go a lot farther than to a different continent to escape vampires, Sweetheart.”
Sign up to rate and review this story