Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm Your Puppet

by ummyeah 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 722 words

2Moving
First story ever sorry if it sucks :T



I'm your puppet , i'll learn to love it

It doesnt matter what my name is but all i will tell you is that i am sixteen and im in love with Mikey Way and he controls me. Too blinded by love, I am used to it by now.

And i'll undress if you need it

I tell myself that it's okay to give my body to him as he roughly thurst himself into me. He's stressed from the band that's all i know he loves me like i love him. Age doesnt matter and neither does his marrige.

But please don't need it

I know it's not true. I feel used and dirty after he leaves me alone. I just a normal realtionship with him and talk instead of fuck every time we sneak around to see each other

If you need it, ill scream out

I fake a smile everytime you leave, and when i know you're far gone i go into the shower and scream as loud as possible and collapse onto the floor and just sit there and stare at the wall thinking of the wrong i've done. Getting up from the floor scrub my skin until it bleeds and just stare at it until the water is freezing cold.

Weave a secret
You tell me to shut the fuck up about us and you know i hate lying to people

I will sweep it beaneath the carpet

But to make you happy i will shut my mouth to keep you out of trouble because we would get in trouble. You more than my because im under age.

Where you'll keep it

"Good, and it will ALWAYS stay in your room or room 143 at that cheap ass hotel" you tell me with a satisifed smirk on your face as you kiss me roughly, throw me on the couch and leave without a single glance back.

How weak is that

I'm pathetic i know but i can't help that im in love with him know matter how i feel i just want to please him and make him happy.

Wish i was worth it to you

I am worth nothing and i have no talent and beauty like him. Sometimes i think im lucky to have him even if im just some quick fuck it's all i'll ever be.

Review my wishes

Today i ask if we could just talk and watch a movie but instead you laughed at me shook your head and undressed me and yourself and postioned your self at me entrance and slamed into me so hard it hurt but you mistaked it for a cry out in pleasure instead of pain. You kept going as i cried not caring about if you ripped something.

For fair weather

You told mme to stop crying and if something so stupid would make me stop whining like a bitch you'll do it but it doesn't meaning anything.

'Cause I know if it clouds or rains or snow you won't be there

So i take this as my chance even if it's the only time to tell you that i love snow so i could cuddle by a fire with my love. You just nod your head and roll your eyes as i go on about how beautiful clouds look on a sunny day and how i'm afiad when it rains. Then after i tell you that it starts to storm and i become frightened and hug you but of course you push me away and leave me alone in the room as i cry.

How weak is that

It becomes a routine. You leaving me not a glance back not caring about how i feel but i'm used to it like always.

Wish i was worth it, to you

I know if im not worth it to you i'm worthless to everyone. That night was my last night on earth.I commitied suicide, i couldn't take the pain any longer. As i watched over you and saw you find my body, you did what i expected. Shook your head in disgust and walk away.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S1t0mIfpVc

Here's the song:). I personaly think that this story sucks but maybe it's just me. Please review:)
Sign up to rate and review this story