Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dead

by NollieKilljoy 0 reviews

When Mikey and Frank leave Gerard in pieces, Gee runs away and wakes up in someones house with 3 broken ribs and a broken wrist.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 414 words - Complete

0Unrated
Beep Beep Beep Beep Bee-
"What? Where am I? Shit. Wheres Mikey? And Frank? And-"
I stopped asking questions and felt a stinging pain in my ribs. "Ahh!"
My wrist was covered in white bandages. What happened?
I looked around where I was. I was in a bedroom that I've never been in before.
"What the...Where am I?"
"You're in my bedroom." I turned my head slowly to see a, guy? Wow he was cute. I looked him up and down. He was wearing a Metallica tee skinny jeans and fingerless black skeleton gloves. Now thats my kind of guy.
"Uhm hi." I looked at him, he had black swishy hair and bright green eyes.
"Hi. I'm Harry." Harry. That name sounds familiar. Wait a second...Frank! He said something about a guy called Harry. Dammit I knew it was too good to be true. But I can see why he would like him.
"I'm Gerard, but you can call me Gee. Or Gerry. I don't mind. Soo Harry, what school do you go to?"
"New Jersey High." Oh. My. Fucking. God.
"R-Really?" Wow I'm such a dork. He smiled. Wow this guy just gets cuter, what am I saying I love Frank.
"Haha. Yeah I do. Just moved here from California." Oh my god. Hot.
"Awesome I go there too."
"Awesome." I tried to sit up
"Aah" He rushed over to the side of the bed I was lying on and held my hand. Our eyes locked and I felt a bolt of electricity run through my chest. He leant in to kiss me. I wanted to lean into it and let it happen but I knew I just couldn't. I couldn't do that to Frank, but wait. He did that to me. I pulled back for a second, then just leant in and kissed him.
"Listen. Do you know who Frank Iero is?"
"Uhm...Yeah." Oh no. I got up, my ribs killing with pain.
"Gerard?"
"Where's my phone?" He got up and walked towards me.
"I saw you lying in the road. You were pretty banged up. I carried you to my house and told my mum. She called the doctor and told us to help you and keep you in bed and to get you some rest." I thought he was crazy.
"What?"
"You have 3 broken ribs and a broken wrist."
I knew that my life could get worse. But I had no idea it would get like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story