Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me

by NollieKilljoy 0 reviews

Gerard returns to highschool

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 714 words - Complete

0Unrated
Harry. He's all I can think about. And Frank. Mikey hasn't talked to me for days. Only this day can get worse, I'm not gonna let my life get anymore messed up.
Beep Beep Beep Be-
I slammed my hand onto my alarm. Monday. Time for school. Oh Joy.
"Shit. Shit!" My arm fucking hurt. I still don't know what happened when I ran away from Franks.
I got up and attempted to get dressed. I picked up my cell phone. 16 missed calls and 3 new messages. They were all from Frank. I clicked the voicemail. Gerard? Are you okay? I heard you had an accident. I'm coming over right now. Bye. I went to the front door. I stepped outside.
"What the fuck?" There was a new bike standing in my driveway. There was a note on it.
Sorry about your bike xx Frank. "Frank was here?"
I went back inside. I still had three messages. Number 1 Hey. I'm sorry about the other night. I'm sorry about everything. I wish I didn't do it. Frank xx Number 2 Will you forgive me Gee? I love you xx Frankie And This one made me feel sick. Number 3 Gerard why haven't you talked to me? I heard you met Harry. He really likes you. I guess I'm not important anymore.
"Shit" I need to talk to Frank right now. Speed dial 2. He has always been speed dial 4 ever since we first met. Why? Because he is 12. People make fun of us because of the age difference. I got over it. So did he.
The one was ringing. "Gerard? Oh My Go-"
"I love you"
"I-I love you too. I miss you."
"I'll meet you on your driveway."
"Yes please" Frank still makes me laugh with his little childish things like saying 'yes please' when I say I'm gonna meet him before school.
"I miss you too Frankie" I hung up. I could hear Mikey coming down the stairs. He came into the lounge where I was sitting and gave me a scared but happy glare.
"Mikes?" I got up and opened my arms offering him a hug. He ran into my arms and I gave him a tight hug and held him. "Sorry Gee. I didn't want you to find out about Jade that way."
"Sorry too Mikes. You coming to Franks?" He gave me a look that said 'Do you think I wanna come to your boyfriends house and watch you kiss? No way' I nodded at him, then walked out the door and hopped on my new bike.
When I got to Franks house I rang the doorbell. He opened the door to see me leaning casually on the side of the front door. "I missed you Gee"
"I missed you too Frankie." He leaped towards me and kissed me. I held him tight and we kissed for about 4 minutes.
The school bus drove past with all the football team and the cheerleaders on it. They pulled faces and laughed at us holding hands and walking to school. We just smerked at each other and carried on walking. We got to school and it was the same old routine.
1. A death threat from the captain of the football team Ryan Lee.
2. Open my locker to see a load of fake love letters from 'Franc eyearo' (Jocks are dumb asses)
3. Biology
4. Notes thrown at me in Spanish class
5. Lunch with Frank
Lunch Time = Living Hell.
"Hey." I turned round in the school hallway to see a girl. She had black hair with pink and blue streaks, wearing an ACzDC tee ,a skirt and baseball shoes.
"Uhm Hi?" She looked like she was like me. Into Rock music, wears band tee's and likes to dye their hair. "Don't be scared. I'm not like the others." Scared? Me? I was just freaked out because someone talked to me without mentioning wanting me to rot in hell.
"I'm not scared. It's that someone is talking to me. Without telling me to get a life or-"
"Rot in hell? Yeah I get that alot." She seems pretty cool.
"Gerard Way. Nice to meet someone who I consider normal."
"Samantha Ross. Nice to meet a BOY who I consider normal."
She's pretty awesome. I guess Highschool has got a little better.
Sign up to rate and review this story