Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

You look cute from this angle

by Paranoia_Destroya 4 reviews

Blah, why does this have to be compulsory?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 505 words

1Exciting
Don't kill me.

Gerard's POV

I paid full attention then. Who was he talking about? It obviously wasn't me, was it? But who was it?

"I love you." Frank said again.

I waited for him to say who but the only thing he said after that was my name. Maybe he was half asleep and wanted me or maybe, just maybe he meant me.

"Gerard... I... I...love... you." Frank muttered.

My eyes widened with shock and confusion. I didn't know what to do. So I did the normal Gerard reaction. To move. I couldn't think and be in the same bed as Frank at the same time. Frank just took over my mind. I didn't want to be too far away from Frank, I never did so I slept beside him on the floor. I fell asleep quickly, Frank's snuffles soothing me.

Frank's POV

I woke up in an empty bed. I rolled over. The wrong way. Not onto the space where Gerard was supposed to be sleeping but straight onto the floor. Straight onto Gerard himself.

"Shit!" I heard Gerard cry as I landed on top of him.

"Ermmm... Morning." I said, blushing furiously as our faces were so close together that I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Hi," Gerard said.

"You look cute from this angle." I thought in my head.

"Umm... thanks," I heard him say.

"Oh shit," I said hitting the palm of my hand to my forehead. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I stood up and smoothed down my clothes.

"Sorry." Gerard said.

"Don't be, it's my fault. Why are you sleeping on the floor anyway?" I asked.

"I... umm... I..." Gerard said, embarrassed. "I don't know." He finally said.

"Oh okay," I muttered and I held out my hand. He grabbed it and I helped him to his feet.

"What time is it?" Gerard said. "Coffee time?"

"Yeah, you want coffee? Surprise surprise. Me too."

"Surprise surprise." Gerard said, mimicking me.
I punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Shush up you."

"But seriously Frankie, what time is it?"

"I dunno Gee, about 11am ish." I said.

"Wait!" Gerard said, taking a sniff. "I smell... I smell... COFFEE!" He squealed and ran down the stairs. I followed after him slowly. What had happened last night? Why did Gerard sleep on the floor? And most importantly, what the fuck had I said?

I entered the kitchen and Amii, Emii & Mikey were already up. Gerard was sitting at the breakfast bar, bouncing his leg up and down and sipping a steaming cup of coffee.

"Morning sleepy head. Good night's sleep?" Amii said, glancing at Gerard. I forgot Amii & Emii both knew I liked Gerard.

"Yeah, it was good, up until the point when I fell on Gerard."

I heard Mikey choke on his coffee and Amii & Emii giggled.

I don't want to rush into the Frerardy-ness :P If it's getting boring just tell me. Oh and if you spot any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me :)
Sign up to rate and review this story