Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

Necromancer

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

The Way brothers are descendants to a powerful race, the Necromancers. Frerard Bikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 658 words

1Original
1st chappie of Necromancer, inspiration was a book I read. Mikey No Glasses. Enjoy my victims

Gerard's POV
I looked up at the huge building infront of me, and immediately sensed spirits. They don't usually bother me, they sometimes ask me or my brother Mikey to perform some exorcises, the thing I'm nervous about it if I accidentally raise the dead. Yes I am a necromancer and so is my brother. My grandmother Elena was also a necromancer, she taught me and Mikey everything we know. Mikey took a deep breath and we both walked through the doors of Belleville High School. We walked in the principal's office and I zoned out in Mr Harding's little speech, I snapped out of it as he handed us our timetables. He then made the universal sign 'follow me' and we walked behind him to out form room. He led us to a hallway and walked to the last door on the left, he knocked on the door before opening it. "Ms Grieg, I have your new students. Class please welcome Gerard and Michael Way, boys introduce yourselves." Mr Harding stepped out of the way and left the class to gape at us. "Hi, my name's Gerard. I like painting, sketching and listening to music." I said, "I'm his brother, you can call me Mikey. I like listening to music, video-games and I play bass." Mikey said. His brown eyes looking around the class. "Ok, Mikey and Gerard please sit with Bob and Frank." Ms Grieg said, pointing to a table.

Frank's POV
The new guys made their way to my table, which seated Bob and Ray. Gerard sat next to me while Mikey sat next to Bob. "Hi, I'm Frank Iero." I said and extended my hand, he shook it and it sent my spine tingling. "Gerard, Gerard Way." he said. "This is Bob and the one with the scary explosion of an afro is Ray." I joked, pointing at Ray's hair. "Very funny Pansy," Ray said. Gerard raised an eyebrow, "I named my guitar Pansy, hence my nickname." I explained. The guy with straight black hair and an unreadable cleared his throat and Gerard's head snapped to his direction. "Shit! Guys this is my brother Mikey, and he loves doing dangerous things." Gerard said, laughing. "Like what? Can't be more dangerous than Frank here." Bob said, grinning. "Please! He's stuck forks in toasters and brought a heater with him in the shower with the water running and the heater plugged in." Gerard said, Mikey turned red while Bob snorted with laughter.

Mikey's POV
"Bro! The heater was only once!" I snapped, pretending to be angry. "Oh so you're saying the forks have been in the toaster often?" Bob said with a cheeky grin, that was... cute. Wait did I just say cute? Yes I did, yes I am gay and so is Gerard. "It's been in there twenty times Bob." Gerard laughed, "Atleast I didn't spend that one whole day in drag," I said, a smirk on my lips. Ray, Frank and Bob turned to Gerard. "Explain," Frank said. "It was a some dare okay? But I did look pretty hot," Gerard said and struck a pose. Bob laughed and his laugh was so deep and sexy, his baby blue eyes were shining brightly.

Bob's POV
I can imagine Gerard in drag, now how about Mikey? Hmmn not a bad picture. Wait... did I like the new guy? Looks like it, yeah I'm bi but girls are losing their appeal. I saw Frank look at Gerard with adoring eyes, looks like I'm not the only one. Well Gerard looks kinda vampirish with his jet black hair and Mikey look really hot with his also black hair, plastered to his face. And those brown eyes... damn I'm falling for the new guy.

Ok so this is the beginning, I'm thinking of starting with Bikey then on to Frerard. Anyways review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story