Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter eight

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Me and Mikey hang out, will anything happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 989 words

0Unrated
I flopped down on my bed and glared at Mikey. "Its not that funny." "It is." He laughed. "You did kinda drop yourself in it." He managed to stop himself laughing, wiping away the tears. "So. Painting huh? What colour, and you are so like Gee!" "What?" What did that mean? "Not in a bad way! Just, you both sleep in the basement. And we don't live far from each other you know. Me and Gee live with our mom down the road a ways." (get it? lulz) "Oh. Okay then..." awkward moment. "You didn't answer my question though." Mikey said matter of factly, sitting close to me and entwining our fingers. "What question was that? I seem to be having memory problems." All i could think about was the feel of his hand and mine together. The warmth of his fingers felt nice. "Never mind." he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back, this time asking for entrance first. He gave it, and i pulled him down onto the bed, so he was kind of on top of me. "Are you sure your ready for this?" He gasped pulling away for the moment. "No. I just wanted to kiss you some more. Not...well you know..." He smiled down at me and then pulled me back up.

I felt slightly dizzy and confused about how i felt. I really, really liked Mikey, but barely knew him. And i think he liked me, but how could i be sure? "So, as we were saying, painting the room. What do you want me to do?" Mikey asked easily, oblivious to the feeling of nervousness and awkwardness in the air. "Erm..would you mind helping me pull the bed, wardrobe and table away from the walls?" He nodded, jumping off the bed and pulling me with him. We pulled everything out, and covered them with old sheets. I looked at what he was wearing, jeans, a misfits top and another hoodie. Which reminds me. i still had the one he gave me last night...he's not having it back, its smells like him, i like it :D. "Ermm, do you mind getting paint all over them? I have some old stuff of my dads that might fit you, if you want to keep those clean?" He looked down at himself. "Er, yeah. That's probably a good idea." i grinned, "Wait here a second." i dunno why i keep my parent's clothes. I mean, i understand keeping pictures and things like that, but i couldn't even get rid of their clothes! I ran upstairs and got some jeans and a t shirt for him, and he went into my bathroom to change. While he was there, i put on an old tshirt over the one i was wearing. Even at times like this i didn't want to show my arms. "Erm..." Mikey said hesitantly. I jumped, hadn't heard the bathroom door open. "Oh. Your done." "Yeah...are you okay? You were kind of, i don't know..like spacing out or something." Fuck. How long had i been staring at this wall...how long had he let me? He was looking at me oddly. "Yeah. Yeah i'm fine." I smiled. "Come on, let's get this done. JOE!" I shouted the last bit up to her. "What?" "Can we have some coffee pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeee" "You know where the kettle is!" "Yeah but we're busy! Pllleeeaaassssssssssseeeeee! Because you love us?" She laughed. "Okay, okay. Wait a minute then!" I grinned, and looked at Mikey. He was still looking oddly at me. "Come here." He motioned.

I went over, and he sat on my desk chair. "Give me your arm" "Why?" My heart started pounding, he couldn't know. "Because i want to see it." I reluctantly allowed him to hold up my left arm, and pull the sleeve up to my elbow. That arm was a mass of cuts. I'm right handed and tend to cut that one more than the other. He sighed sadly, and pulled the sleeve back down. "Other." Same thing again. Only this time there was only sixteen cuts along it, so it wasn't as bad. "Why?" "Its a long story" I turned away, expecting him to get up and leave or something...like everyone else does. But he didn't. He sighed again, coming up behind me, and hugging me from the back. "Your not alone you know." He whispered in my ear. "You can talk to us about it. Gee used to as well. And Frank. You can talk to them, they''ll help you." I leaned back into him. "Thank you...for not leaving or anything." He spun me around to face him. He looked slightly hurt. "Why would i do that? I...I...I love you. I won't leave." I gasped, then smiled. "I love you too. Even though we barely know each other...this feels...right, you know?" He nodded. "I know."

We did eventually manage to paint my walls, and then Mikey helped me roll out my carpet. Red walls, because its my favourite colour.(I think your favorite colour has something to do with your birthstone, coz mines a ruby, and i love red...Anyways...)And a black carpet.
We were knackered when we finished, so crashed on my sofa, drinking coffee with Joe. "Its getting late, what time do you have to go home, Mikey?" Joe asked, looking at the clock. Holy fuckshit, half eleven. "Doesn't matter, my mom's away for the weekend and Gee knows i can look after myself." "Do you want to stay here tonight, then? So your not at home alone? I'm sure Kate wouldn't mind you staying in the basement with her" They both looked at me. "Erm, yeah, sure. I think we have a spare mattress" I grinned. That was more for Joe than Mikey, i didn't mind him sleeping with me. Sleeping being the operative word people! ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story