Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Time Passes Like Trains

by BlueFlare12 0 reviews

Holiday ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 1977 words

0TrainWreck
Time Passes Like Trains :

Hozzie POV:

It was only a few weeks before I would get my results back and then find out which state I would be going to for collage, I hated the wait. The weeks past and everything seemed the same. It was like a loop, there was a routine for everyone. No one really spoke that much because of the amount of work and how tired we all were, nothing much happened to be honest.
Monday- School, Hang out with group and hope that the queen bitch doesn't do anything, Sleep!
Tuesday- Go to school, get bored in school, go to club that is forced by parents, Spend time with Mikey, SLEEP.
Wednesday- Go to school, realise how much Pippi has changed while sitting with her in science, go home and draw, crash at desk.
Thursday- Work hard on final course work and try not to loose your mind when it comes to watching the populars beat on everyone, check emails in-case the collage emails me, fall asleep on history homework.
Friday- Watch time tick at school as it seems like eternity, stay round some ones house, stay up all night.
Saturday- Shop with the girls and listen to Valkyrie and Mia say how much they love eachother, while watching Hayley trying to fade into the background, go home do more work and hope its good enough, sleeeeeeepppp.
Sunday- WORK!
After however many repeated weeks it was Christmas break! I could sleep in till one and not have to worry about school. For the first week we were all going on holiday, by ourselves. Some people couldn't come because of family reasons but it was still going to be fun. Rosie couldn't come because she had to go away to see her family, at some lodge in Alaska. Then, after we thought she was free, Jenna cancelled because she was going to be in England for three days. We all pitched in and managed to get a house for rent in the woods of California. It was four per room, so it was: Me-Mikes-Gerard-Jay, Mia-Valkyrie- Maria-Ray, Frank-Mark-Hayley-Leslie. It was going to be a fun week!

Monday~

Frank POV:

It was four am and we were travelling to California, why? Because they wanted to be there early, to be on the beach, which was a twenty five minute walk away from the house. It was still dark and Gerard had to be slapped every five minutes to keep him awake.
“Frankie?” Hayley whispered as I opened my eyes, I hadn't realised I had fallen asleep.
“Yes?” I answered, snapping awake and getting blinded by the sun.
“We're here, you fell asleep. “ she smiled pulling me up, “Valkyrie, Maria and Ray have gone to the beach. Everyone else is getting the rooms ready and checking out the place. Coming?”
I got up and followed her. We hadn't spoken in a while because she had something to do with maths, I think it was extra studies so she could move up a year. I walked in and saw the space, the place was bigger than I thought. I walked up the stairs and into our room, it was two bunks and a T.V.
“Who is staying in here with us?” I asked looking at the bags.
“Mark and Leslie.” she answered while unpacking her stuff.
“Oh.” I was a bit unhappy with the choice of who was going to be staying with us, then again Valkyrie picked the rooms.
After unpacking and choosing our bunks we headed downstairs.
“What are we going to do today?” Gerard questioned swinging his arms.
“Beach?” Jay suggested.
Everyone nodded and walked out the door. The sun was out in full now and everyone felt the need to walk faster than usual. I couldn't keep up.
“Whoa. Frankie your fitness levels are so low.” Hayley stated as I sat on the floor.
“Whatever.” I snapped, “Just help me up and get me there.”
She sighed and picked me up. I was walking slowly which annoyed her. We finally got there and she ran to catch up with everyone in the sea. I just sat on the sand with Jay and Leslie.
“Do you think I still have a chance with Hays?” Leslie asked Jay, I just stared at him.
“NO.” I hissed back.
“Why not? Plus she is going to be in the same room with me for a week.” he smiled looking me dead in the eyes.
“Shut up, you wont be the one in her bed.” I retorted making his cool expression fade.
“Just because Maria was easy doesn't mean she is.” he screeched back.
“You only jealous because I got some!” I shouted back.
“Guys! Stop shouting they heard you.” Jay warned.
Everyone started to walk to us.
“Can you two just stop! I am not easy okay Leslie and maybe the other girl is just as easy as you think, huh?” Maria started, waving her finger at both of us, “ This girl is not worth rowing over! OK! Don't ruin this holiday.”
“And I thought you were a bitch.” Hayley whispered to Valkyrie, making them both laugh.
“I am going back to the house, I think there's free wireless there so I will be talking to my other friends.” she glanced at all of us before running off, followed by Hozzie and Mikey. Then Ray got a call, so he ended up going ten minutes later. I don't know why though.

Valkyrie POV:

“Who wants to look around the town?” I asked looking at everyone.
I got up, then Hayley and Gerard got up and followed. There were loads of people rushing around, I was still in disbelief about the weather.
“Wow, look at that place.” Gerard pointed to a black shop with 'Dark Art' written across the top.
“Should we go in?” I asked, gaining nods from both of them.
The store was deserted but all the posters and sculptures looked amazing. We stood in awe for a while.
“Can I help you kids?” a teenage boy asked from behind the counter, I can't see how we didn't see him before.
“We're just looking.” Gerard smiled.
The strange boy just nodded and winked at me, I decided he was an idiot.
“Look at this.” Hayley smiled pointing at paintings that looked like they were coming at us.
“Wow.” we all whispered in unison.
“Do you three want to see the stuff out back?” the boy asked.
“Please.” I stated, walking behind Gerard.
It was better in the back, it was better lit and the paintings were more of a range. Some were brightly coloured and others darker.
“Can we stay in here until twelve, it gives us three more hours?” I asked Gerard.
“Yep.” he replied simply, now looking at some charcoal pieces of work.

Jay POV:

I wished I had popcorn because Frank and Leslie were hissing things at each other I'd never heard before! No one interfered because it was too entertaining, they could just ask her who she wanted but they had to fight about it. I checked the time and it was already eleven.
“Should we just go back early these two can fight their way home.” I smirked and we ran before they realised.
The run home was basically filled by all of us laughing so hard! Then we got in and everyone separated. I saw Mikey sitting with Hozzie, they were both laughing, I jumped right in between them, the looks on their faces were priceless.

Hayley POV:

We were practically running back because it was one already, time just flys when you're looking at pictures of dead people.
“Isn't that Frank and Leslie?” Gerard ran over after realising they were fighting.
“Wow, what a surprise they are fighting.” I spoke with fake surprise, I could guess what this was over.
“You get to the house, I am gonna help split the two...you know what there are no words I can use.” Valkyrie stated before rushing off.
I just rolled my eyes and headed back. It was spooky walking back on your own, I could hear rustling and walked faster. The walked droned on forever. I felt lost. I was lost, FANTASTIC! I started running back down the path but none of it seemed familiar. I just stopped after what felt like hours. The woods weren't that big anyway. My feet were throbbing, my watch read four. I was beginning to get annoyed with my lost sense of direction.
“Finally!” I breathed as I saw the house.
I walked in and no one was there.
“Hello.” I shouted, no reply.
I noticed the note on the table and went to it. ' Just gone back to the beach because of some fight or something. Be back soon xx.' I sighed and fell back.
“Well that's not annoying!” I thought out loud.
“I know!” I heard a voice from behind me and jumped.
I snapped my head around but couldn't see anyone, freaking me out more.
“Hello?” I asked, sort of.
“Hello!” the voice cheered.
I still couldn't see anyone, I was on my feet now looking around.
“Where the hell are you?” I asked, frustrated I couldn't see this person, it sounded like a dude.
“Over here.” he called, I walked closer and still nothing.
“BOO!” it was the store freaky person.
I jumped and fell on the floor.
“Why are you here?” I asked annoyed because he just appeared.
“I followed you here and you looked pretty lost.” He replied laughing.
“Can you just leave. Your freaking me out.” I stated walking away.
“ARG! Fine..” he walked out and I watched him leave.
After a few minutes while my mind filtered I screamed out, “WHAT THE FUCK!”
I stormed up to my room, hoping no other weirdo would pop up on the way.

One Hour Later~

I had resulted in banging my head against the wall, through pure boredom, it was now six. I was convinced they had forgotten about me. I found my phone and called Val.
“Hi?” she answered.
“It's Hayley, where the Fuck are you?” I questioned sounding more aggressive than I was supposed to.
“Oh fuck! Sorry we went to some shops and stopped at a pizza place, trying to calm Frank and Leslie down.” she giggled.
“When are you coming back? I'm really bored and well there's other stuff to but that's for later..” I trailed off.
“I don't know...” then she hang up after manic giggling.
I sat for a while before one last big bang on the wall, knocking me out. Well that was smart.
“Ouch,” I whispered as I touched my head, it wasn't bleeding but it really hurt.
It was around eight so I ran downstairs. Nothing...
“Fucking Fan-Fucking-Tastic!” I screamed and jumped up and down.
Why must I be cursed with being boring. Then I heard people. Finally they were back. They all had very serious faces.
“Where the hell have you been?” Maria screamed.
“What are you talking abo...” I started but realised that I had knocked myself out after that weirdo had made me jump meaning they were all out looking for me, “wait what about the note?”
“We left it there hours ago!” Frank screamed back.
“Oh! I got lost then knocked my self out. YAY!” I smiled but they still looked super worried.
“Can you tell us who he is?” Mark pointed to the freak.
“I thought I told you to leave!” he then got up and walked out, waving his arms in the air.
“I think I need sleep.” I stated before walking up stairs.
I got comfy in bed then I felt someone else jump in. I looked over and saw Frankie.
“Aren't you staying with them?” I asked.
“We need to talk.” he simply stated looking into my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story