Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Any Time You Want

Any Time You Want Ch. 6

by iGoRawr 5 reviews

Frank's P.O.V

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 783 words

1Moving
Frank's P.O.V:

The whole room swung and spun around me.
God- being out in the cold for so long wasn't good for me. Still, there was nothing I could do about it. I guess I'd just have to crouch in the alleyway and die. Wait. I wasn't in my alleyway. The whole room was swinging and spinning around me. I was in a room - in this guy Gee's apartment. "Here," He sat me down on a beanbag in the corner of the room. "Oh, crap. You look like you're about to faint. Hang on." He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down gently until my knees were nudging my ears. He held me there until the floor became clear.
I sat up, moving his hand away gently. "Better?" He smiled at me.
"Mm," I nodded. "Thank you."
"No problem. I'm Gerard. Gerard Way," He introduced himself.
"Frank Iero," I replied, smiling at him with my chapped, cracked lips. I fumbled in my pocket for the creased, crumpled cigarette packet and the battered, over-used lighter. "Mind if I smoke?"
"I don't think you should," He said, warily. "You might have pneumonia..."
"What?!" I looked up at him, shocked. "No! I don't want to die!"
"You won't. I'll take you to the hospital, you might not even have it," He offered.
"I can't go to the hospital," I mumbled, looking down and blushing. It wasn't that I didn't want to be made better, if I was sick. But I was probably riddled with STDs. I didn't want Gerard finding that out.
"You have to, buddy. If you do have pneumonia, they can get rid of it," He stroked my black hair off my face and peered at me. "Maybe not right now. You look exhausted."
"I am," I admitted.
"Well. Do you want to get a bath or a shower or something?" He asked.
"That... that would be great, thanks," I smiled gratefully. He showed me to the bathroom and started the shower for me. When he left the room, I stripped and stepped under the hot spray.
It was the first shower I'd had in weeks.
When I got out, there was a fluffy towel for me on the radiator. My clothes weren't there, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and stuck my head around the door. "Er... Gerard?" I squeaked. He appeared suddenly.
"Yeah?"
"I er... where're my clothes?" I asked, blushing.
"Oh. I put them in the washing machine," He told me. "Hang on, I'll find you something to wear." He disappeared through a door and came back with a pair of boxers, a pair of skinny jeans and a black and white striped tee-shirt. He handed them through the crack in the door. I smiled.
"Thanks," I said, disappearing into the bathroom. I pulled the clothes on. I chuckled then stepped out of the bathroom.
Gerard raised his eyebrows. "They're a bit big," He chuckled.
"Yeah. But still, it's better than my rags," I shrugged.
"You're so little," He said. I pouted moodily. "Sorry." He raised his hands. "Here, I made you something to eat." He took me through into the kitchen and placed a steaming plate of pasta in front of me along with a fork. I tucked in ravenously.
He smiled approvingly. "Someone was hungry,"
"I haven't eaten in five days," I shrugged. He blinked at me.
"How can you say that so casually?" He asked.
"I've gone longer," I mumbled. He blinked at me.
"How long how you been on the streets?" He asked.
"What's the date?" I looked up at him.
"Er... thirteenth of December," He glanced at the calnder on the wall. I smirked.
"What d'you know? Nine months today," I said.
"Nine months?" He gasped. "Well... what happened?" I sighed and swallowed.
"Well. I told my mom and dad I was gay and I got thrown out of my house," I told him. "I didn't think they'd care that much, they never really gave a flying fuck about me. But they did, and they kicked me out. I wasn't so fussed at first, I moved in with my boyfriend at the time, Alex. But after a couple of months I caught him in bed with our flatmate. So I screamed at him and walked out. I left all my stuff at his place, but I had fifteen bucks on me. I spent most of it on my sleeping bag."
"I'm really sorry to hear that," He blinked at me, tears in his eyes, looking totally remorseful. I couldn't help a smile myself, even though my own eyes were welling up.
"Thank you," I whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story