Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And Here We Go Again!

6 Numb Mishaps

by FlyingSmoke 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 5700 words

1Exciting
Fun Ghoul
Mishap.

I had committed a mishap, and it should be forgiven, like all mishaps.

Hopefully Gee would agree.

"Gerard?" I called out, walking back into the Diner, through our part of the Diner. "Gerard, I need to talk to you." Mikey came out of the main Diner, his hands in his pockets of his black skinny jeans. "Is he fine, Mikes?" I asked as he passed by, looking down.

Mikey looked up, appearing confused, but then he saw me and his normal mask of calm was back. "He's fine for now, Frank," he said softly, looking me in the eye. "Just be careful, okay?"

I nodded, "Thanks, Mikey." He nodded and walked off as I entered the room, looking for the booth Gerard was in before. The booth was empty, though, and I turned around to leave to see him right behind me, arms folded over his chest, blocking the door.

"What, Frank?" he asked quietly, not looking angry but sounding a little annoyed in his tone. "What do you want now?"

I sighed. "Gerard," I said, taking a step closer to him and tilting my head down a little, "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you behind me, and if I had I would have helped you out."

Gerard blinked, looking phased by my words but looking as if he was growing angry. "It's not that I'm mad at you anymore, Frank," he sighed, running a shaky hand through his red hair, "it's just that Violet's gone. She being gone isn't good, taken right at the first fuckin' wave of those damn Dracs. The last thing she needed was to be taken to Battery City with Korse. You remember last time she was taken to Battery City? The fuckin' scars she has because of Battery City? It'll be fuckin' worse this time, Frank. Hate to break it to ya, but she's fuckin' gone, the last thing she fuckin' needed in this damn world."

I felt my jaw drop a little. "Gerard, I--"

"You what, Frank? You're sorry she's gone?" Gerard laughed; a short, angry laugh. "It's not your fuckin' business."

"Fuck you!" I was sick of this, of this Gerard being mopey shit. “Gerard, move the fuck on! If you want Violet back, go and fuckin’ get her! Nobody’s stopping you. Look!” I moved away from the door, leaving it open. “The Death Machine’s right outside. You can go,” I tossed Gerard the keys, which he caught, “and drive your ass over to Battery City and get her!” I folded my arms over my chest, and unconsciously pouted a little. “Might as well go, Gerard,” I said, looking away as I bit my tongue to keep tears that sprang up from falling. “Apparently you need her that bad.”

“Frank…” Gerard said softly, shaking his head out of the corner of my eye. “I don’t mean to get this way, Frank. It’s just that Violet’s the first person in a while that I really care abo—“

I turned my head, slowly, seething with rage and shutting him up. “So you wouldn’t care if the rest of us died, ‘aye?” I asked dangerously, my voice a low, menacing growl. “You wouldn’t fuckin’ care if the rest of us were to just fuck off and die in a fuckin’ hole in the fuckin’ ground without fuckin’ telling you?! Fuck you! Might as well fuckin’ kill all your damn friends, you don’t just a flying fuck’s ass about the rest of us!” I shook my head, the tears threatening to spill over. “You disgusting, Gerard Arthur Way. Absolutely disgusting. And to think, I was here to fuckin’ apologize! Forget that damn apology, doesn’t fuckin’ matter to you.” I turned on my heel and walked out of the room, feeling numb and the tears falling harshly. Did I just have a fight with Gerard? I guess I did.

“Frank.” I spun around to see Bob standing right behind me, his blondness blocking Gerard’s path of getting outside. Good. “You okay, man?”

I nodded, looking at the ground. I always felt like a midget around Bob, seeing as he’s 5’10 and I’m 5’4. “I’m fine, Bob,” I mumbled, examining my boots from this height. “No worries.”

“Don’t lie, Frank,” Bob said, probably shaking his head. “I heard. We all heard. Fuck, Ray and Sun were even placing bets.” I cursed under my breath as he continued. “Everything alright, Frank?” he asked in a softer, gentler tone.

Fuck. I broke down. “Bob,” I choked out, and he enveloped me in a hug before I started creating the silent waterworks. “I fuckin’ hate it when he gets this way, and then he said he didn’t care about us, and pinned what happened to Violet on me…”

Bob shushed me, awkwardly patting my back. “Frank, it’s okay, everything’s going to be okay. It’s not your fault that the Dracs knocked her out. He’s wrong for pinning that down on you. It’ll be alright.”

“But what if it’s not, Bob? What then?” I asked, my voice thick with tears.

Bob was silent. “I don’t know, Frank,” he said after a while, sounding reassuringly uncertain. “It’ll be fine.”

“Fran—shit, Frank, does this mean I won?” I heard Ray ask behind me, sounding jeering.

I spun and clock him right in the jaw, his fro bouncing in the air as he fell backwards. “Fuck. You.” I was angry again, and what Ray just said didn’t help. “I. Do not. Need. That. Right. Now.”

"Frank, you don't just punch people to punch people!" I heard Mikey yelling at me, but right now, I needed to get away. I took a breath and walked out of the Diner, towards the roof ladder. I walked over to the ladder, stopped, turned, walked back to Violet's truck, and grabbed the nearest bottle of alcohol I could reach. Walking back to the ladder, I looked at the label. Absinthe. This'll be fun. I climbed up the ladder after putting the neck of the bottle in my mouth, to have free hands, and finally got to the roof. Sighing, I plopped against the way, setting myself in some shade. Then the sun moved and I lost my shade. Didn't have my sunglasses. Well this is the best day ever.

"Fun?" I heard Shockwave ask to my right, and I turned my head a little to see her head poking up from behind the wall. "We need to talk?"

"Mhhph," I sighed, shutting my eyes as my head fell against the wall.

"He didn't forgive you... Did he?" Shockwave asked softly, her voice barely carrying over to me. I shook my head and pulled my knees up to my chest, placing my hands in my hair. There was a rustling and I felt Shockwave's hand on my shoulder, warm and comforting. "He left, you know. Went to go back to the tree to pack it up. He's going to burn it."

I shrugged and grabbed the absinthe. "I don't care, Shockwave," I said, twisting the cap open. "Not this time. Not after the fight we just had." I took a drink of the absinthe, feeling the immediate rush I received. "Damn, this stuff is strong."

"And yet," Shockwave said, taking the bottle from my hand as the world grew fuzzy, "europeans can drink this stuff with ease." She took a drink of the alcohol, looking unfazed. "See?"

"You? European? I see it," I said, laying against Shockwave. "You crazy ass europeans. Drinking pure shit."

"You realize drinking solves none of your problems, only causes more, right?" Shockwave asked, stroking my hair and setting the bottle down, away from me.

I nodded. "But it tastes so damn good and is nicer to me than Gee," I said, then giggled. "I rhymed."

"And now it's time you sleep, Frank," Shockwave spoke softly, scooting from beneath me. "You don't need a hangover. You need rest."

I huffed. "But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," I whined, scooting against the ground to have my back hit the wall. "I don't wanna sleep." I was already losing consciousness.
"We'll fix you two, Frank, don't worry. You two will be friends again."


Party Poison
Numb.

I felt… numb.

Frank stormed out of the dining area, looking like he was ready to cry. Because of me. Goddamnit, it’s all my fault. But then it’s Frank’s fault for this whole thing. If he hadn’t of pulled my mask off… I put my head in my hands, shaking. Why could shit never be simple in life? I’m not disgusting, am I?

“Gerard,” I heard Shockwave say, and I looked up from my hands to see her sitting in a booth. “They heard it all. We heard it all.”

I nodded, putting my head back in my hands. “It’s all my fault,” I wailed softly, shutting my eyes and slumping to the floor. “I didn’t mean for it to be, but now it is. And I can’t fuckin’ stop it.”

“Are you going to go and get her, though?” Shockwave asked, and I looked up to see her fiddling with the keys I had dropped when I slumped. “Even if you don’t go, we need the tree.”

“I might as well go and get the tree. We can’t just bust into Battery City,” I said, standing and running a hand through my hair. “It’d be a suicide mission.”

Shockwave smiled a little. “Here,” she said, tossing me the keys. “Go alone. I don’t think you want anybody pestering you for a while, am I right?”

I tried to smile, but I felt it turn into a grimace. “Thanks, Shockwave. I don’t know when I’ll be back, though.”

“Understandable,” Shockwave said, nodding. “Just come back, okay?”

I smiled. “Okay.” I walked past Shockwave and through the back door, the door with the board blocking it. Stepping in the sunlight, I pulled my sunglasses on immediately. It was way too bright, and I didn’t need to go blind. I stepped around the Drac bodies lying against the Diner and walked to the back of the Diner, smiling a little at the sight of the Death Machine. “I need you, Deathie,” I said, running a finger along the car’s side as I walked to the driver’s door. I opened the door and leaned inside, checking the gas tank. Half full. Should be enough. I sat down and put the key in the ignition, trying to remember the last time I drove the Death Machine. I shook my head, as I couldn’t remember, and pulled the car in gear, glancing at the horizon. Nothing there. I sighed and pressed the pedal down, driving forward and out of the garage with ease.

Twenty minutes of silence led to too much thinking. I felt relief as I saw Violet’s tree on the horizon. Speeding up, I saw there were no cars around it either. Grimacing, I stopped the car and got out. “I’m so tired of being here,” I sang softly as I stepped to the entrance of Vi’s tree, peering inside for any Dracs. None. “Suppressed by all my childish fears.” I looked around at most of Violet’s stuff, shaking my head. “And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave. Your presence still lingers here, and it won’t leave me alone..” Picking up her iPod, I felt a tear slide down my cheek. “These words won’t seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There’s just so much that time cannot erase. When you cried, I’d wipe away all of your tears. When you’d scream, I’d fight away all of your fears. I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have…” I sat down on one of her overturned crates. “All of me.

I heard a noise outside, and I sighed as I stood up and walked outside, watching the horizon. I blinked and walked back in the tree, massaging my throbbing temples. Wonder if we have any painkillers, I thought, walking to the medicine crate. I dug around, looking for aspirin. Nothing. I scowled and tried to remember if we had any other meds. I frowned and shook my head, knowing the only other meds we had were at the Diner or in Violet's truck. I sighed and laid down on the ground, praying to god that this would end and that no Dracs would stop by.

Fifteen minutes in and my head was absolutely killing me. I was literally whimpering in pain. The Diner was too far away and Violet was gone... I whined and tried to remember if there was anything to kill the pain. My eyes shot open as I remembered Scar's Vicadin bottle she had left here from the last time she was here, on her way to the Trader. I shook my head. "No Gerard," I told myself. "You are not doing drugs." My head then imploded, and, after whimpering and cursing in extreme pain, I crawled over to where Violet keeps the Vicadin. One wouldn't hurt, I thought, struggling to open the cap. I groaned in frustration and pain, smashing the bottle on the ground and spilling the pills around me. I grabbed the nearest bottle of clear liquid and a handful of the little white pills, popping them in my mouth and drinking tbe clear liquid, which turned out to be vodka. My mind was killing me now, and I took a few more of the little pills. Within ten minutes I had taken all of the pills and drank all of the vodka. My head didn't hurt though.

"Party?" my radio called to me, crackling to life with Frank's voice. I smiled and crawled to my radio sitting on the floor, smirking. "Party, is that you? It's Frank."

"Hullo, Frankie, m'boy," I purred into the receiver. "What do you need?"

“Sun wants to know why Mikes took her vicodin. He running around without pants, screaming bloody murder about the apocalypse," Frank's disembodied voice said through the radio, yet I coulda sworn he was right in front of me.

I frowned. "Go tell him to put some pants on. The last thing you guys need are the new Dracs attacking the diner because of his white ass self."

"I told Sun to go tell him, though I'm not thrilled with the idea of her being around pantsless Mikey..."

"I wish you weren't wearing pants..." I grumbled, turning on the ground so I was lying on my back.

"Don't hate, appreciate. It's not like I didn't give you any opportunities..." Frank joked, making the radio crinkle.

"I never get any!" I defended, huffing and crossing my arms.

"Damn straight you don't. Ever since 'fight night', whatever that is, Sunnie's been all over me... Girls confuse me."

"Hey, if you and were together, you would be the chick," I joke-slurred, smiling like an idiot. "Don't complain."

"You wish Gerard," Frank said, and I saw him smiling. "I am WAY more of a man than you are." Frank smirked. "You seem happier. Did Violet finally fuck you?"

"Nope," I said, replying to his guy comment. "You're the shorter one. Everyone knows the girls are shorter."

"SHUT UP!" Frank yelled at me. "I am at least 5'7" now! Sun is still shorter than me. It's nice to know you finally got some. No need to scream my name out in your sleep anymore."

"You'd still be the chick," I said, giggling.

"Gee, you would so be the chick if we had a relationship. Don't kid yourself by saying otherwise."

"I heard that Frank," I heard Scar say into the radio, probably on a third.

"But it's true, right?! I would so be the man!" I yelled, looking at the radio.

"He does have a point, Frank," Scar said. "I still love you. You're taller than me."

"Yeah..." Frank said into the radio, "but my dick is much more experienced than yours Gee. That makes you the girl."

"Nope," I slurred, hearing Sun say 'burn' from her radio.

"Except..." Frank cooed. "It so is."

"Least I can give a proper blowjob and give Frankie his wet dreams..." I growled, scowling.

"Oh hell no!" Sun said, Frank going 'dude, you're screwing with Sun now...', "At least I actually get to."

"Don't fucking care..." I sang, looking at the canvas roof of the tree.

"Hey Party, guess what? I screwed your brother!" Scar yelled at me.

"Still give Frankie those wet dreams of his..." I said, rolling my eyes and shutting them. My hand that was holding the radio was getting clammy, so I set it down by my head and resumed my canvas watching.

"And I make those dreams boring in comparison to what we do," Scar smirked at me.

“Ouch Gee,” Frank said, cringing. “She burned you!”

I shook my head and said nothing, willing the pills to make Frank and Scar shut the fuck up already.

“Gee, did it hurt?” Scar’s voice asked me, making my eyes shoot wide open.

“What?” I asked, sounding sane, though the little pixies calling me outside didn’t make myself think I was sane.

“Just answer me, did it hurt?” she asked again, rolling her eyes

“Scarlet, what the fuck hurt?” I asked impatiently, scowling.

Scar smirked smugly at me, through the fuckin’ radio. “I’m referring to when you fell down the not-getting-any tree, and hit every piece of the desperate bush when you landed.”

Frank shut his eyes and yelled, ‘ooh’. “Rawr, Sun, get those claws out,” he said, finally calmed down a little.

“You do love it when I scratch,” she said, and I rolled my eyes, practically gagging from the fluff.

“I don’t have the dreams, Frank…” I frowned, hearing myself slur my words together.

“And I haven’t dreamt about you in like a week, Gee,” Frank said. “Once again, you’re the chick in our relationship.”

“I get hard ‘uns , Frank,” I said (A/N tee hee) frankly, rolling my eyes.

“Thank you for that very small visual,” Scar said, venom in her tone.

“Fuck you, Scar,” I finally said, shutting my eyes and curling into a ball on the ground, watching the little pixies dance before my eyes in the sun.

“Not cool, Gee.”

“It’s fine, Frank. He’s jealous because I get to do whatever I like with you.”

“Technically, I’m not,” I said, squeezing my eyes shut.

“Technically, I can give him a hard on.”

“Technically, you’re a slut,” I shot back, hearing angry color my tones and feeling it color my cheeks.

“Technically, I’m not so desperate I have to have dreams to get any,” she replied calmly, sounding oddly smug.

“TECHNICALLY,” I said, growling, “I fuck Violet.”

“Technically,” she said again, “all I have to do is LOOK at Frank, and he gets excited.”

“That’s damn sure true, Sun.”

“Technically, I’m drunk,” I said, defeated and tired.

“Obviously. That’s why you won’t care when I say this,” Scar said evilly, sounding like she was grinning. “Frank said the other night he never loved you, only wanted me. You, Party Poison, also won’t care when I say this… Your brother? Sooo good in bed.”

“Gee, are you gonna take that?” Frank asked, and I shook my head, not trusting my voice, honestly.

“Yes, he will, because he’s not getting any from Vi. Also, Frank, you’re mine tonight.”

“You’re so right,” I said, laughing to keep from crying as the pixies walked off. “I don’t care, and never will.”

“Watch this Frank,” Scar said, Frank going ‘oh god’ in the background. Scar paused. “Where’s my cat, Party?”

I grinned, knowing I could possibly hurt Scar this way. “You had the food earlier, didn’t you?” I asked, knowing very well she had some cat and that Baby Blue was missing.

“What food?” Scar asked cautiously, sounding worried. “Oh, and it’s just Sun right now. Frank went off in search of… Items for later tonight.”

Bitch, I thought, sighing. “The food earlier. Baby Blue happened to be the only meat here.”

“OH MY GOD. YOU ATE MY FUCKING CAT?!” Scar screeched, making me smile just a little and shut my eyes to the sound of Scar panicking.

“All too good, I must say. Better than beef, tastes like chicken,” I said, taking a breath as I spoke.

“I’m going to kill you, Party. Blue was my kitty. My baby. I’m. Going. To. Kill. You,” Scar said, speaking quietly for her. She paused, and I swear I could hear her face crack as she smiled. “No, you know what? I’ll just screw Frank in front of you.”

“That’s cool,” I said, seriously wishing she would leave me alone. “I’ll just shoot either one of you.”

“You won’t shoot him. You care about him too much. And if you shoot me, you might as well shoot him. I’ll be screaming anyways, so I won’t know the difference. “

I gagged, spitting onto the ground. I shook my head. “I don’t care,” I said, trying to sound strong. “I’ll pick or choose.”

“Take your pick,” Scar said, Frank calling ‘Hey, Sun, I’m back!’ in the background. “Oh, hey Frank. Gee said he’s gonna shoot me.”

“Gerard Way. Touch her and I’ll fuck up your face.”

“And I’ll shoot,” I said, pulling my ball position tighter into the fetal position.

“I will fuck you up. So hard,” Frank growled, and I could feel his eyes on me; harsh, condescending, mocking.

“Doesn’t that sound suggestive?” Scar asked, getting back in the conversation. Little bitch.

“It does,” I agreed, giving in to the insanity and letting it take the wheel. “I’ll still shoot. Neither of you can fuck me up if you two or I are gone."

“Woah woah woah,” Frank said, probably waving his hands around. “Sunnie isn’t screwing you. Where’s Vi, by the way?”

“I don’t know,” I said, feeling my eyes grow hot. I said it again, silently mouthing the words.

“Find her, Gee, you’re acting like I did a few nights ago.”

“Don’t know where she fuckin’ is, Frank. If I did I would get off the fucking radio.”

“Gee, calm down. I’m just trying to help you.”

“Sorry, Frank, too fucked up to understand,” I said, not even knowing what I was saying anymore.

“You’re making an ass of yourself! You made Sun cry!” Frank defended, making me roll my eyes.

“Like I care,” I purred, chilling myself to the bone.

“Will you stop being an asshole Gerard? She doesn’t cry much, but when she does, she starts babbling about White Fighter. And I hate it when she does that, ‘cause I can’t pull her out of that hallucination, and he will always be there for her, even when I can’t. Not to mention that she will always love him.”

“Frankie, does it seem like I honestly care?” I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose. “You must have mistaken me for somebody who does.”

“You’re a dick Gerard Way. You have it so easy in life. You’ve got Vi, who you don’t have to constantly worry about. You don’t have to pretend to her that you’re in love with just her, like I have to with Sun, because you obviously are just a drunk bastard who doesn’t give a flying fuck about anyone but himself. And you obviously don’t like me at all.”

I blinked, sighing and keeping quiet.

“I swear to fucking god, Gerard, if you upset Frank, you will have hell to pay from me.”

“Welcome to the Black Parade, honey,” I said, feeling the air in my body become shallow. “I clearly couldn’t give a damn before I pass out, so spare me from the trouble.”

“Go to hell Gerard,” Scar said, huffing.

“Gladly,” I said, shutting my eyes.

“Why must you continue to be a dick to Frank? He obviously cares about you, and you just toss him aside like he’s a toy.”

That last one hurt, because every time I tried, he’s done the same to me. My mind snapped backwards again and I smiled drunkenly. “Still going dooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnnnnn……” I sang, turning my head slightly and moving it.

“What the fuck? Gerard, you need to sober up, because when somebody finally puts you on the ground, I want to see your face. If I’m not the one kicking your ass all the way back to hell, you bastard. You’re hurting Frank, who truly loves you!”

“And rock bottom,” I said, miming myself hitting the floor after falling backwards, limbs out beside me and bent at odd angles.

“Why must you hurt him? Go ahead and insult me, I’m a big girl, I can take it. But why Frank? You grew up with him!”

“Scar?”

“Yes, Gerard?”

I didn’t say anything, transfixed by these little black hazes on the horizon.

“Well? What, Gerard?”

“You see those hazes on the horizon too, right?”

“Yes, Gerard, I do.”

“You sure? Are they coming closer to you too?” The hazes danced over to me, floating right out of reach but within gun distance. They looked too beautiful, dark hazes on a bright sky.

“Yes. Shit. Where’s my gun?”

“No, not that…” I said, waving my hand in front of my face, to catch those hazes. “I don’t see that. All I see are these damn hazes. Right in front of my face, y’know?”

“Oh shit. Gerard, go find Mikey, tell him you’re seeing hazes like Sun does, and then drink the little red bottle of liquid. Gerard, you need to listen. You’re about to go into vico-shock. How much vicodin is in your system right now? Shitshitshitshit…”

“What’s happening?” Frank asked, actually sounding concerned. Probably faking it. Bastard.

“Get Gerard to Mikey!” Scar screeched, making my head throb like it did earlier.

“I only had a little…” I whined, forgetting how much I really had.

“Define little!” Scar yelled, probably pissed I had her vicodin in the first place.

“Define ‘define’,” I said back, snuggling my knees in my chest.

Tell me how many you had,” Scar said loudly, making me smile in the bad sort of way.

“Why? You worried I took too much of your stash? I don’t care, I like the numbness,” I shot at her, glaring at anything with my eyes closed.

“I just don’t want you addicted,” Scar said quietly.

“Who said anything about addiction?” I asked incredulously, laughing.

“My instincts!” she yelled, probably faking the worry in her voice.

“Honey, my instincts are elling me to sleep and stop drinking. I ignore them, though. You should too!”

“My instincts have only turned me wrong once!” she shot back, sounding hurt. Faking it. Bitch.

“Mine are too careful. Besides, the vicodin tastes so much better with the vodka,” I said, smiling at the memory. I’ll have to do this again some time…

“Amen to that. Frank’s being an asshole to me now,” Scar said, probably thinking we ‘bonded’ over the vico-vodka. Bitch. I don’t ‘bond’. “Save me some to do lines with?”

“I was supposed to save some?” I asked, remembering I had it all. I was shocked for two seconds then shrugged. I finished them off: no pain, no gain.

“I have some for us to share Party. Frank keeps whining ‘cause I won’t take my clothes off…” Scar said, and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. I honestly didn’t care about that second part.

“Can I have some?” I asked, referring to the vicodin.

“Nope. We have to share Party. Do you have something to cut it with?” Scar asked, and I rolled my eyes again, thinking about the last time I did lines. Burned like hell…

“I have a foot…” I said, thinking that would be sharp enough.

“Ick,” she said, probably sticking her tongue out. “I have an earring I use on occasion.”

“Scar?” I asked, feeling myself slip away. “Get Frank.”

“Frank here!” he said, sounding cheerful. Faking it. Bastard.

I sighed. “I’m not sorry. I don’t care if I hurt Scar. I don’t care if I hurt you. Hell, I don’t care if I hurt myself. I don’t care.”

“Gerard?” he whispered, sounding sad. Faking it. Bastard. “How can you say that?” I shook my head, lulling into the passed-out zone. “Gerard, please don’t hurt yourself. Think of what Violet would do if you hurt yourself! Think of what I would do!”

“I don’t love you like I loved you yesterday,” I said, out of the blue, into the red.

“Too bad I love you more than yesterday,” Frank said, sounding choked. Faking it. Bastard. “Please, Gerard, the drugs are talking, not you! I won’t grovel for your love, it’s not worth the heartache.”

“You wish,” I said, laughing insanely. “It’s not the drugs talking, Frank. I can’t see but I’m not blind.”

I heard something click on the other end. “You, Gerard Way, are an ungrateful little bastard, who doesn’t ever seem to see what he has! What was the point of all the dreams? If you didn’t love me, you wouldn’t have them.”

“True. Never said I was a sane man.”

“What brought this on Gee? You were never like this before! You’re just a lying bastard who doesn’t deserve the oxygen he breathes."

I nodded, agreeing with Frank. “You know what, Frank? You’re all too right. Tell Korse I say, ‘Beat ya to it, bastard.’”

“No no NO!” Frank said, probably shaking the radio. “Hell no, you are not offing yourself! Think of Violet.”

“Violet Rage left, Frank. She’s gone, don't you fuckin' remember? Knocked out and abducted,” I said, the harsh memory of Violet out on the ground surrounded by Dracs playing in my head. I felt a tear slip out of my eye, but that was all.

There was a pause on the other line. “What brought this on, Party?” Frank asked quietly, probably pouting. Probably faking it. Bastard. “I feel like I don’t even know you anymore! You have everything in like, don’t throw it away. What can I say? I love you, and I always will.”

“She’s gone, Frank…” I said, trailing into the light breeze I felt, watching the hazes dance with them.

Then think of me! Think of Mikey! Think of somebody!” Frank yelled at me, sounding hurt. Faking it. Bastard.

“Radio crackle, Sun imitating Violet’s voice convincingly,” I heard Scar say, and the hazes got a step closer. “Of fuck no. You’re not leaving us,” she said in Violet’s voice.

I shook my head, knowing Violet was gone.

“Gerard? Please! Gerard, please don’t leave me,” Scar pleaded, sounding very worried. Faking it. Bastard.

“Scar,” I sighed, allowing my eyes to close. “Narrating stuff won’t help. I know she’s gone. She ran away…” I sang softly, sniffling.

“No Gerard! You know where the fuck she is! You didn't go and fuckin' save her! Shit. Fatherfucking shitcakes (A/N Thank you to [insert writer’s name here] for coming up with that line!)

“Gerard, please,” Frank pleaded. Faking it. Bastard. “I really love you.”

“Please, Gee, he really does,” Scar said, also sounding pleading. Faking it. Bitch.

“It’s amazing,” I said, breathing easier. “Whenever you’re nearly dead, you can tell lies easier.”

“Gerard, don’t do this to Frank!”

“Gerard Way, I truly am in love with you.”

“Frank, lie to me if you mean it,” I said, opening my eyes to near darkness from the hazes.

“No! I’m not going to lie to you, Gerard!”

“As much as it hurts to hear… It’s always your name at night, Gee… He never shuts up about you…”

“Gerard, you know I can’t lie to you. I’ve tried, but you see right through me.” Frank was begging me, probably on his knees. Faking it. Bastard.

“Frank…” I said, sighing. “Just lie. I can’t hear the truth.”

I heard Frank stiffen. “Fine, I don’t love you. I hate your guts. I also hate Sun. Hate her, and believe she’s a skank.”

I saw the hazes creep nearer and nearer. “Thank you, Frank, I…” The hazes attacked my eyes, and I welcomed them with open arms.

Aha, finally. 5,327 words later, you have a chapter. This, the bulk of this, was actually a phone conversation my friend and I had with each other. Yeah... We're so weird, we get into our characters, and maybe even more (my friend has Sun, Frank, Mikey, and occasionally Death, and I have everyone else), and we talk like any normal killjoy on our radios. Legit. So, this came along one day, and I thought, 'Damn, this would be interesting to make a chapter.' So I copied the texts, put it with a few things from Party's POV, and BAM! You have Skittles! I just had to change some stuff, seeing as the original thing had Violet going to the Black for coffee, gas, and something else... Yeah. But here it is!
And the songs, in order, are My Immortal by Evanescense, and the little intro thing for YKWTDTGLUIP (That would be the longest song title I've ever seen in letters) by MCR when they're playing in Hoboken in 200...8? 7? I unno, but it's on the Black Parade is Dead! cd.
Oh, and still no takers for people. PLEASE, I NEED ANYBODY. Just one person RIGHT NOW. Just so I can get Violet back in the fiction.
Sign up to rate and review this story