Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

Gimme all your poison

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

Some thing bbaaaddd happens :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 634 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

"Your cute, my best friend, a wicked guitar player and... i love you... as a mate."
Shit. Why did every one have to think i was cute? It pissed me off. But id forgive Gee, mainly fort the other stuff he had said. I knew he had only said he loved me because i had said it, but that didnt stop the butterflies. Seeing his lips move, forming the words. Hearing his voice say the sound i had wanted to hear for so long. I ignored the last bit about being mates. It was just a load of blab to me. I looked a him now. His sleeping face was calm and happy.The long, black hair fell onto his face ruining my veiw. I reached out and moved it away. He murmured a sleepy thanks, eye lids fluttering slightly. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep, just incase he woke up. I heard the rustle of the blow up materess stop, but carried on waiting for a few minutes. I looked through my eyelashes. He had moved slightly, more on his back now. Nose pointing upwards, head back, mouth wide open. He looked a bit gormy but i didnt care. He looked beautiful to me.I snuggled into my pillow , eyes shutting gently. Falling slowly to sleep... Mikey snorred reallyloudly from behind me, waking me up. I looked at the clock. 5 am. With the beautiful distraction of Gee and the snorts of the pig lying next to me, i could tell it was gunna be a llooooonnnngggg night...

Bad news. Mikeys grandpa has cancer. When they found out, both of the Way boys were shell shocked. They wanted to go to the hospital as soon as they could. Mrs Way said they were both really close to their grandpa and that it would probally be best for me to go home. I agreed. Neither Gerard or Mikey had been very talkative since they found out. Mikey had dug out his old unicorn teddy and Gerard was sitting scribbling on a piece of paper. I wanted to know what he was doing but didnt dare ask. He looked up at me.
"Mum told me to take out my emotions in creative ways, iv wrote some lyrics. Its probally what grandad is thinking." He looked at the page as he passed it me
Turn away, if you could get me a drink
of water coz my lips are chapped and faded
called my daughter marie
help her gather all my things and bury me
in all my favorite colours
my sisters and my brothers too
i will not kiss you
co the hardest part of this is leaving you.

I looked at it for a second more after reading. Gerard had wrote it in such a way that tears were cropping up in my eyes.
"Have you thought up a tune for it?"
"whats the point? Im a shit singer and i dont have a band. No point. No what so ever. And who would listen to me?..."
He carried on mumbling to himself but i stopped listening. The doctor had told Mrs Way that the cancer was at its 3rd stage in the blood and was mostly likely incurable. They didnt know how long he would last, anything from 4 weeks to 4 years. It was a waiting game that no one wanted to play. No one wanted the end. Not like this.
Donald came home and took me back to my house. When mum saw me back, she knew something was wrong. I wouldnt be suprised if I was shaking and pale. I wanted to be there for Mikey and Gerard, and for Donna but i couldnt. Id panic and say something wrong. God i hated feeling this helpless!
Sign up to rate and review this story