Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll just get up and go

A sticky situation

by MoikaysUnicorns 0 reviews

A killjoy fanfic, I don't own any members of mcr and the characters I use are completely fictional. Sorry It's a bit short. it was the opening chapter and didn't know what to write, if you've go...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 296 words

0Unrated
I opened my eyes and squinted at the blinding sun above me. Judging my it’s position in the sky and the growls coming from my stomach it was around noon. I stretched and peeked above the rock I was crouching behind, I couldn’t see any patrolling Dracs so I stood up and dusted myself off, when you’re sweaty the sand sticks to your bare skin. I patted my orange ray gun to make sure she was still safe in her holster.

When I got the bottom of the hill and to the gas station I was greeted by my gang,
"Hey sleepyhead"
"Yo Sonic your awake at long last"
"Morning Sonic, or should I say afternoon"
"Oh hey guys, thanks for waking me up", I replied sarcastically. I caught the can of dog food JD threw my way and tucked in, it's the only food we have nowadays. I glanced around me, it’s become a habit since Korse took over, you never know when a Draculoid could be sneeking up behind you.

I looked down at my outfit to make sure I looked ok, I was wearing red shorts, ripped fishnets, a green shirt, yellow converse and a yellow bandana, not to mention my blue hair. Also I had my orange ray gun tucked into my holster.

My eyes wandered around watching my gang, they really felt like family, we’d been together since we were kids and haven’t left each other since. There used to more of us, there was Show Pony and Sunshine Pony, who’re twins, but one morning we woke up and Sunshine Pony wasn’t there, so Show Pony went out to try and find the fabulous killjoys in hope they’d help him find her.
Sign up to rate and review this story