Categories > Original > Erotica

My Master and Our Life Together

by indigorocky 1 review

What happens when Master's slave tells him something he will never forget?

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 1926 words

3Moving
Bambi’s POV
Chapter 1
“Slave come here” I heard Master’s voice coming from my bedroom. I walked from the living room into the room. “Yes Master? What is it?” Master motioned me to sit next to him on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed next to him and smiled. “Bambi, I’ve noticed that you have been much calmer and listening to me better. Is there something going on or are you finally learning how to behave?” I swallowed and look down at my feet while Master pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me softly and started to undress me. I pushed my shirt down when he tried to lift it up and shook my head. “No Master”
Master frowned and growled softly from his chest. “Bambi, you are going to let me play or you’re going to have to pay the price. Now pick one” I looked at Master’s face and felt a tear fall down from my cheek. Master wiped it away and looked at me. “Bambi, what’s wrong? Tell Master what happened” He spoke softly, trying to comfort me. “I-I don’t want to tell you Master. I’m afraid you’ll hurt me if I do” I looked at the gray wall that held a picture of a flower. “Why would I hurt you? Just tell me” Master grabbed a hold of my chin and forced me to look at his face. “I’m afraid you’ll hurt me, because I’m…” Master wiped away a few more tears and looked at me with a worried expression. “You’re what Bambi?” “I’m pregnant” He let go of my chin and I fell into his hold. I started to cry into his chest as he sat there, silent and dumbfounded. “You’re pregnant?” I nodded as I continued to cry into his shirt.
He rubbed my back and pulled me away so he could look at my face. “How did this happen and when did you find out? Tell me now Bambi!” I cringed at the anger in his face. “You didn’t give me my birth control for last few months and every time I tried to tell you, you shoved me away” Master looked at the wall I was looking at earlier and sighed. “How far along are you?” I lifted my shirt so he could see a bump that was only visible if you really looked closely. He looked at it and shook his head. “Bambi, why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I sniffled and wiped away a few of my tears from my chin. “I didn’t tell you earlier, because I only just found out yesterday. I was looking at myself in the mirror and I saw the little bump. I’m so sorry Master, I’ve failed you”
I covered my face with my hands and almost fell off the side of the bed. Master caught me and kissed me on the cheek softly. “No Bambi, you haven’t failed me at all. Do you know why I didn’t give you those pills? For this reason right here” Master sat me in his lap again and rested one of his hands on my belly. “This is why I didn’t give them to you. You’ve made me a very happy man baby” I gasped at the fact that he had called me ‘baby’ instead of the usual names. “I-I-I have?” Master smiled and kissed my cheek again. “Yes you have. You could never fail me so please don’t think like that” I smiled nervously and looked around the room; obviously Master had cleaned it while I was asleep on the couch last night.
Master laid us down and scooped me into his arms. He was very tender and loving right now. I wondered how long that would last. I closed my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep, only feeling Master as my mind drifted off into sleep.


I woke up to a pitch black room. My body was under my blankets and I was alone. I sat up in bed and tried to see anything I could. “Master?!” I called as loud as I could, to make sure that he could hear me. The door suddenly opened and let in some light. Master walked over to the bed and smiled. “What is it Bambi? What do you need?” He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. “What time is it Master? It’s very dark” Master looked at his watch and lit up the screen. “It’s about 9pm. You seemed really tired so I let you sleep” I smiled and stretched before making any move to get out of bed. “Are you hungry? I have some food for you if you are” I yawned again and nodded, closing my eyes.
Master scooped me out of bed and carried me to the living room. He set me down on the couch and left to go get the food. I looked for the television remote, hoping he would let me watch. As I was looking for it, Master came back with a plate and the remote. “Looking for this Bambi?” I looked at it and nodded silently. “I left it in the kitchen. Here you go, watch whatever you want” He handed me the remote and set the plate down on the coffee table in front of me.
I smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I turned the television on and turned the channel onto Cake Boss, my favorite show. “You must really love this show, don’t you?” Master rubbed my belly gently and kissed my cheek. “Yes I do. Do you love me Master?” I looked at Master and watched his face go white. “Masters aren’t supposed to love their slaves Bambi, but yes I do. Masters also aren’t supposed to get their slaves pregnant, marry them, or have kids, but I’m breaking two of those rules aren’t I?” I watched Master chuckle and rub my belly again. “Yea… you are breaking two of those rules, but what about the third?” I put the plate on my lap and picked the fork up. “Bambi, you’re only sixteen. That will only happen after you turn 18. Hopefully you will still be mine for that time” I blushed and chewed the Steak that Master had fixed for me. He smiled and turned his attention to the television. “Do you think we could find this guy and get him to make our wedding cake when we do decide to have a wedding?”
Master sighed and watched me eat in silence. “You know Master Brunson doesn’t like everything your breaking. He might take me away from you if he finds out that you got me pregnant” I frowned and looked watched Master frown with me. “He isn’t that bad Bambi. He would never separate us, because I paid for you so I own you” I put the plate and fork back onto the coffee table and leaned my head on Master’s chest. “You never told me exactly how pregnant you are Bambi. Why don’t you tell me now?” He looked down at me and smiled, rubbing my belly as he did. “Well, guessing from the size of my belly and bump, probably about four or five months” I looked up at Master’s face and smiled. “Or you could be three months. I stopped giving you the pills three months ago” I nodded and turned my attention back to the show on television. I felt Master starting to try to lift my shirt and get his hand under it. “Master, stop it. Only do that if you’re going to rub my belly, I don’t like it when you do that”
Master moved his hand back down to my bare belly and frowned. ”Sorry baby, just a Master’s force of habit” He chuckled and ran his other hand through my hair. I smiled and watched the television. “Bambi, how do you feel about sleeping with me tonight? I know you’re never allowed to, but I want you to start now” Master looked at me as I kept my eyes fixed on the show. “The sounds good with me Master” He smiled and rubbed my belly again. “Good, because you’re sleeping with me tonight”
Master pulled me into his bed next to him and wrapped his arms around me from behind. “Bambi, you don’t kick or anything in your sleep do you?” I thought for a moment and shook my head. “No, I don’t think I do, anymore” Master sighed and shook his head. “What do you mean by anymore?” I laughed and put my hands on Masters. “I mean, when I was younger, I used to end up kicking someone in my sleep, and then the next morning, I would end up sideways or upside down on the bed” I chuckled and then went silent. “Well, let’s just hope that stage of your life is over, ok?” I nodded and suddenly felt something poking my back.
“Master, not tonight please” I felt Masters warm breath on my neck as he leaned in and started kissing on it. “Please Bambi?” It sounded weird having Master plead at me for something, but it also felt good. “I’m tired Master, in the morning, I promise” I smiled and patted Master’s hands for reassurance. “You really promise?” Master sounded like a little kid that didn’t get what he wanted. “Yes master, I promise” I closed my eyes again and felt Master push me back into him while still keeping his arms around me.
The night seemed to end too quickly. By the time I woke up, it was starting to get light outside. I felt the familiar stomach turning sensation in my stomach. Master’s hands had moved away from me during the night and I quickly ran into his master bathroom and shut the door. I heard Master knock and the door a few times as I dealt with the morning sickness. I flushed and washed my mouth out before going back out. “Bambi, are you alright?” Master seemed worried but I smiled. “Yea I’m fine Master. It’s just morning sickness, no big deal. All part of being pregnant” Master smiled at the reassurance and led me back to bed. “You want to go back to bed? It’s really early still, about 6am”
Before he was finished talking, I had already crawled back into bed. “Master, just shut up and go back to sleep” I laid my head down on the pillow and could barely see a face of anger on Master’s face. “I’m sorry Master, I shouldn’t have said that to you, I’m really sorry” Master’s face softened as he got into his side of the bed. “No Bambi, it’s alright. You didn’t do anything wrong, don’t worry yourself” He wrapped his arms around me again and I closed my eyes and smiled. I fell asleep easier this time and faster. The last thought on my mind before I drifted back into a deep sleep was Master. He hadn’t called me his slave or pet since I told him I was pregnant. Maybe he really did love me.
Sign up to rate and review this story