Categories > Original > Romance > iJobuscus

The Telling

by Jazomaniac 0 reviews

Justine and Toby tell their friends

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 993 words

0Unrated
A/N; Alright, another chapter, in the same day? Haha :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Justine stepped out of the bathroom and into the room her and Lisa were sharing. She stepped in front of the full length mirror and smiled. Lisa got up and walked over.

"Justine! You look beautiful!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks!" Justine replied, still looking in the mirror. She was wearing a light pink one shoulder sun dress, with her hair curled and down. Her make up was natural, with a shimmer of pink on her cheeks and her shoes were simple shite flats.

Lisa on the other hand was wearing a sky blue halter dress with black flats and natural make up. She of course looked as cute as a button.

"Justine, I'm dying to know why we're going out to a fancy place!"

Justine just grinned at her and zipped her lips and threw away the key. Her and Lisa laughed as they grabbed their bags and walked out. They made their way to the lobby where Shane was waiting for them. Justine and Toby made sure that they didn't go together, in fact, Toby was already at the restaurant. Justine walked in after Shane and Lisa and found her seat next to Toby. She smiled and sat down next to him.

After dinner Toby and Justine knew it was time to tell them. Justine sighed and cleared her throat.

"Guys, we haven't been completely honest with you."

"No shit," Shane said mumbled. Lisa elbowed him then turned her attention back to Justine.

"Everytime one of you asked us if we were together, we were lying." Toby stated.

"No fucking way!" Phil excalimed. They all laughed. "But hey, thanks for finally admitting it."

"Jus! How could you not tell me?" Jenna whined, but Justine knew she was actually hurt. Justine sighed and looked down as Jenna got up and walked out, her boy friend following close behind her.

Toby squeezed her hand and kissed it. The waitress came by and gave them all their bills. The men paid for the bills and Justine paid for Jenna and her boyfriends bill.

Justine and Toby walked along the beach that night, then Justine found Jenna, sitting with her feet in the water. Justine stopped and looked up at Toby. "I'll meet you back at the hotel, alright babe?"

Toby nodded and kissed her forehead. "I want to talk to you when we get back, about what happened on the plane, alright?"

"Of course, I've been wondering." Justine smiled and kissed his cheek then walked over to Jenna and sat next to her.

"Hey, can I sit next to you?"

"I don't know Jus, can you?"

Justine sighed and sat down next to her. "Jen, I know you're upset, but.. I just didn't want anyone to know."

"Justine, you know I can keep a secret for you. You're my sister, and it's not like I didn't suspect anything, I just was waiting for you to tell me yourself."

"I'm sorry Jenna, we didn't tell anyone." Justine said looking down with a sigh. Jenna sighed and nodded.

"How long have you two been together?"

"For about four months." Justine said with a smile.

"Have you said the 'L' word yet?" Jenna asked with a smile.

"No, we haven't even kissed yet.."

"Damn, that sucks.."

"I just.. don't want to be un-careful.." Justine said, biting her lip. Jenna nodded and wrapped her arm around Justine. Justine smiled and hugged her.

"I know this must be hard for you Jus, but you two are perfect for each other."

"You think?" Justine asked. Jenna nodded.

"Definitely, cutest couple ever." Justine grinned.

"Thanks Jen. I love you."

"Love you too Jus, now, let's get back to our men."

Justine walked into the hotel and found Toby sitting in the lobby lounge. She smiled and walked over to him. She sat down on his lap and smiled.

"Hey there handsome." She smiled softly.

"Hello beautiful, would you like to go to a special place?"

"Only if I can be with you." Justine said with a grin. Toby chuckled and picked her up. He stood up then set her down and took her hand, he laced their fingers together and took her over to the elevator. Toby pressed the button for the top floor and leaned against the elevaor wall. Justine leaned against him and smiled. "Where are we going, Tobs?"

"It's a secret." Toby replied with a smirk. Justine rolled her eyes and closed her eyes.

"Do you think telling them was a good idea?"

"Of course, they're our friends. They deserve to know, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess.." Justine said with a shrug, thinking back to her last relationship. She shook her head and stood up right and got off of Toby and leaned against the wall across from Toby. Toby sighed and looked at her.

"Justine, what's wrong?"

"Let's talk bout it in the secret place." Justine said, trying to avoid the subject as long as possible. Tob just nodded and waited.

Once they got to the top floor Toby took her hand again and walked over to the staircase. He opened the door and led her in, they walked up to the roof and outside. Toby propped the door open with the big rock provided. Justine looked out at the city in awe.

"Wow, this is beautiful, Toby." She smiled and looked up at him. He nodded and looked into her eyes.

"Justine, why wont you let me kiss you?" Toby blurted out slowly, he had the most serious look in his eyes that Justine ever had seen. Justine sighed and pulled him over to the ledge and sat down, letting her feet dangle off the edge.

"I guess it fair time to tell you about Jensen.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N; Haha I'm gonna leave you hanging! Now it's time for you to read the other fanfic I wrote! [Little Delinquent[//]! :D Be sure to read it!]
Sign up to rate and review this story