Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Any Time You Want

Any Time You Want Ch. 8

by iGoRawr 5 reviews

Frank's P.O.V

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 411 words

2Moving
Frank's P.O.V:
I lay flat on my back and stared at the ceiling, confused, but kinda in a good way. Why had he taken me in so willingly, without seeming to want a thing in return? I was all to used to sleazy guys, but he wasn't anything like any of them. I shuddered at the memory.
It was already a crap night - but with the storm clouds that rolled in and the distant rumble it looked like it was going to end up being downright depressing. I shivered in the icy wind. No way could I stay out all night like this. I looked up at the sign on the club and sighed. I couldn't believe I'd lowered myself to this; hanging around horrible sleazy bars and gay strip clubs, looking for guys who would take me home with them. Or at least keep me warm for an hour or so. Taking a deep breath, I stepped through the door.
I couldn't help a small smile. It was filled to the brim with the right kind of guys. I picked one, a guy sitting alone at the bar, who kept winking at the young bartender, and made my way over.
I sat on the barstool beside him, flashing him the sexiest grin I could. "Hi," I said. He turned to me and grinned.
"Well hey there," He said, eyes sliding up and down my body. "Pretty little thing, aren't you?"
"So I'm told," I laughed.
"What's your name, gorgeous?" He rested his hand just above my knee.
"Frankie," I said, smiling though I wanted to burst into tears.
"And how old are you, Frankie?" He asked, stroking his hand up and down.
"Eighteen. Eighteen today, actually," I said, truthfully.
"Well. Happy eighteenth birthday," He smiled wider. And why is a pretty little kid like you in a place like this all alone, eh?"
"Oh, it's just... well my mom and dad don't really like that I'm gay," I shrugged. "They've grounded me for like... life. They said I couldn't have an eighteenth birthday party. So I came here, because I knew it was full of handsome guys like you who're willing to make my birthday extra special..."
"I sure am, baby," He said. He stood up and held his hand out to me. "Come on. Let's go back to my house..."

I didn't want to remember the rest.
Somewhere dowm the line, I drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story