Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Hopeless

Chapter 16

by Luckystarz812 6 reviews

Amelia/Mily: I'm on the right track. Baby, I was born this way. The Outcasts minus Mikey: Maybe it's time to change, and leave this all behind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 1108 words

5Original
Sunday June 5th 10:27 AM

“Amelia, come to church with me,” Mily pleaded. “Come on, it’ll be fun.”

“No thank you,” Amelia stated, crossing her arms. She had slept over the night before. “We’re just a bunch of sinners. Who will except us there?”

Mily gave a warm smile. “God will, and you know it. And, we are not a bunch of sinners.”

Amelia shook her head. “We are liars and cheaters! We both have boyfriends, whom we don’t love, and we’re together. I’m not even religious!”

Mily shrugged. “Please, Em. If you want, we can be publicly together, and then have everyone give us dirty looks. Is that what you want?”

“I don’t want to hide who I am.”

Mily nodded, obviously understanding. They’ve been together for a few months, hiding it. They both had boyfriends, but that was to simply cover up the fact. Of course they felt bad about the situation, but it was the principle of the matter. Their school was tough and mean, with Gia and Katie being at the front of that. If they found out Mily and Amelia were together… That’s why they were waiting until they graduated to become public.

Amelia sighed, sitting on the edge of Mily’s bed, watching her get ready. She was feeling like a hypocrite, because she didn’t want to hide, but she didn’t want to be public either. Especially in church, where the dirty looks would be increased. Amelia watched Mily brush her long dark brown hair.

“I’ll go to church with you,” Amelia whispered, as she wrapped her arms around Mily’s waist.

Mily grinned, turning around to hug her. “Thank you!”

“Only for you,” Amelia laughed softly. “I love you.”

“Love you too, Em.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday June 5th 3:45 PM

Gerard had sent out a mass text to his friends, telling him to meet him at the tree house. This was important business that needed to be discussed. Frank had just gotten back from his mother’s in New York this morning, and Ray got back after lunch. Cari’s court case was yesterday morning. Everyone who needed to be there, except Bree, was there.

It was a bit of a walk for the ones who didn’t have a car, which was everyone except for Gerard. Eventually, everyone made it to the tree house. They all knew who and what they were going to talk about.

The five sat on the pillows, watching Gerard pace back and forth. He didn’t know where to start, and sat down, sighing.

“Guys, is it just me, or is Mikey being a douche bag?” Gerard asked. “I know he’s my brother, but still…”

“Yes,” Jamie said flatly.

Frank nodded, “Of course you’d agree.” Jamie looked at him. “Well, I agree too.”

“So, what exactly happened Friday night?” Cari asked.

Monty took a deep breath, “Well it was me, Jamie and Mikey just hanging out. He was ignoring us practically all-night, texting and then he called that whore. Right in front of us.”

“God, I was so mad,” Jamie said. “I felt worthless. Because he’d rather call her, then talk to us. I was sad and mad, and my emotions took control of me.”

“Yeah, and Mikey told her to get over it,” Monty added.

Cari was shocked. “You’re kidding.” Monty shook her head. “Damn, what a jerk!”

“I told him to knock it off,” Monty continued, “or get out. So, he left, saying that he didn’t need us.”

“I yelled at him, saying that the past seven years were a waste of my life,” Jamie said, and looked like she was ready to cry. “I didn’t mean it, at all.” Frank wrapped his arm around her. “And I’m going to hate myself for saying this, but I still love him.”

Gerard nodded, taking in the information. “Yeah, so, when I got home, he was sulking on the couch, I think. I don’t really remember much, cause I was so fucking buzzed. I’m sorry, guys. I… I actually don’t have an excuse.”

“Gee, it’s okay,” Frank said. “Don’t beat yourself up because of it. We all make mistakes.

Gerard sighed. “And Mikey keeps throwing it in m face. You know what he said to me today before I left? ‘You’re just a pothead, aren’t you? Bet you’re going to get more weed.’ What person says that to his brother? I felt like breaking down and crying, because that’s what I am, just a fucking pothead.”

“Gerard,” Cari said, getting up to sit next to him. “You are not a pothead. Don’t listen to him.”

Ray cleared his throat. “But the question is: why is Mikey acting like this?”

Eventually, the six went home, after a big group hug. They were all worried what would happen, and if Mikey would ever be the same again. Of course, that gave him no right to be acting the way he was. Gerard decided he might have a talk with his little brother to see what’s going on, if he doesn’t insult him.

Before Gerard could run and hide away in his room placed in the basement, his mother called himself and Mikey into the kitchen for some very important, but solemn news. They sat with a distinct gap between them, across from their mom.

“Boys, I…” She had been crying. “There is no easy way to say this.” Tears streaked Donna’s face. “Aunt Janine passed away last night.” Bree’s mother, Donna’s sister-in-law, Gerard and Mikey’s aunt…Gone.

“What’s going to happen with Bree?” Gerard asked, holding his mother’s hand reassuringly.

“She…” Donna sobbed, her heartbreaking for her niece. “She will do what ever she thinks is the right. It will be Bree’s choice.”

Mikey swallowed, not knowing what to say. He knew Gerard was pissed at him, and that made Mikey mad at Gerard. But, do sibling rivalries pause with the death of a family member?

Donna looked at her younger son, “The funeral is Saturday.”

After a moment of silence, Mikey disappeared into his room, and no one saw him again for the rest of the night. Gerard sat in the kitchen, comforting his mother, and wished there was something he could do for Bree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoo, I'm done with school for the summer! I actually wrote this the other day, by haven't had the chance to post it. So, while I go party my ass off, please read and review. :b
Sign up to rate and review this story