Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing > The Unicorn

Chapter 5

by evilkat 2 reviews

Trowa meets a unicorn one day and his life will never be the same. Modern day fantasy.

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Duo, Quatre, Trowa - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 5592 words

0Unrated
The Unicorn- Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trowa stared at Duo expectantly, and the braided boy gave an uncharacteristic nervous laugh as his hand went to the back of his neck. Trowa's reaction to the picture was just as he expected, but he still felt a little guilty and a tad bit stalker-like for taking the picture in the first place.

"Yeah, well, I was coming off the elevator one day...you know, on my way to the park to take some pictures. Did you know that's where I get most of my best shots?" he questioned, straying slightly from the subject. Trowa nodded his head, eyebrows raised, still awaiting an explanation. Duo shook himself and continued. "Anyway, as I said, I was coming off the elevator, and when I rounded the corner to the lobby, there you were standing in front of the mailboxes. You didn't seem to be paying attention to anything; you were so absorbed with what you were reading. You had this look on your face...kind of, I don't know...really happy and...content." Duo shrugged his shoulders when he couldn't think of a better description. "I snapped off a few pictures and you didn't even have a clue that I was there."

Trowa turned his attention back to the photograph, and Duo took a step closer to him. He stared at the image for a few moments as Duo fell quiet. The black and white picture was a medium shot, showing his body from the waist up. In his hands was a small pile of mail that he had just removed from the open postbox, visible in the background. Trowa's head was cocked to the side as he read from an opened letter on the top of the stack. But that wasn't what made the picture so endearing. It was the easy smile that lit up his photographic doppelganger's face. It was such a pure moment of genuine pleasure, so hard to truly capture on film, which made the eight by ten glossy demand attention. If Duo had snapped the picture one second later then he did, the moment would have been lost forever.

"That first day, when you moved in and I helped you with some of your furniture," Duo said softly, breaking the short span of silence. "You were so shy...it was so cute."

Trowa took a quick glance at Duo and then looked away as he felt a familiar burning sensation surge across his cheeks. Duo smiled at the reaction and continued speaking.

"Even though you were always very nice to me, there was this...I don't know...sadness that seemed to be hanging over your head. I kind of figured that was why you were so withdrawn all the time."

"I'm not always sad," Trowa said a little defensively. Duo gave him another half-grin.

"I know, but that day, when I saw you standing there with that smile, I just knew that I was getting a look at the real you. I was so glad that I had my camera out of the case or I could have missed such a beautiful moment." Duo paused for a moment before beginning again with an uncharacteristic shyness. "Do you hate me for taking this picture?"

Trowa turned his head to meet Duo's indigo eyes and the serious expression held within them, a little surprised at the question. "No, I don't hate you," he answered softly. Duo let out a relieved sigh.

"That's good. Do I have your permission to use it in my show?"

Trowa gave a slow nod in the affirmative as he leaned in to take a closer look at his picture. He never liked the way he looked in photographs. He always thought his smile seemed weird or that his nose looked too big. But he couldn't deny that what Duo had managed to capture was nothing short of breathtaking. This is me? Is this what I really look like? Trowa never thought of himself as anything special as far as looks go. He figured he was painfully average, judging by the way others had reacted, or, should he say, didn't react to him. But, staring at this image, he was able to see the changes that were happening as his body crossed over into adulthood. He had always been a skinny kid, but his face had lost the roundness of adolescence, and given way to a sharper, more chiseled jaw line.

"The camera loves you, did you know that? You're very photogenic."

Caught off guard and stunned into bewilderment, Trowa could do nothing more than blink at Duo for a few heartbeats. "Me?" he replied when he found his voice. Duo smiled sweetly and lightly shook his head.

"Most definitely...and I'm a professional. I know these things." Duo watched the green-eyed boy's gaze go back to the picture. He couldn't help but observe the way Trowa reacted to the compliment, almost as though no one had ever said such things to him before. He also loved how easy it was to make the quiet boy blush and doing so was quickly becoming a favorite pastime. It was quite refreshing to meet someone as- he didn't want to use the word innocent, but found there was no other word to describe the person standing next to him. "Okay, you've got to tell me because I've been staring at this pic for months now trying to figure it out," Duo said, interrupting Trowa from his thoughts. "What were you reading?"

Trowa smiled at Duo's playful curiosity. It hadn't even occurred to him to feel embarrassed at the fact that the long-haired boy had just admitted that he spent a lot of time studying his picture. "It was a birthday card...from my aunt," he said and turned back around so that he was once again face to face with Duo.

"Well, it must have been a really funny card to get a reaction like that."

"Yeah," Trowa said wistfully. "It was. She's been looking after me since my parents..." He trailed off, not really wanting to discuss that particular subject at this time.

Duo caught the hint and backed off. "Oh, hey man, I'm sorry for bringing up something painful."

"It's okay. How were you supposed to know?" How were you supposed to know my greatest pain? The one I'm so desperately trying to put behind me? The green-eyed boy turned his attention back to the picture. "It's funny how everything can change in the blink of an eye, and that moments like the one, here, can be so fleeting." Trowa sighed heavily and his gaze went down to the floor. Against the wall, directly under where Duo had the pictures tacked, was an uncovered box of comic books. "Hey, you're an X-Men fan too?"

Duo stood there for a moment, taken aback by the rapid shift in the conversation. "Uh, yeah...been for a while," he said tentatively. He had a feeling that Trowa wanted off that subject in the worst way. "My friends think it's a waste of money, but I can't help it. I fell in love with the characters. You know, the whole 'living in a world that hates you' sort of thing. I guess it appealed to me."

"Me too," Trowa answered gleefully as he knelt down and began to rifle through the box. "Wow, Wolverine 75. This was the one where he loses his Adamantium skeleton...a personal favorite. The storyline was incredible. Do you mind?" Trowa asked. Hands paused in the act of pulling a stack out of the box. Duo flicked his wrist to indicate that it was alright. "Thanks. I've been collecting since I was a kid. I found a comic someone left on a table at school and it snowballed from there. So, who's your favorite character? And please don't say Wolverine; everybody always says Wolverine."

Duo laughed brightly and knelt down beside Trowa. "No, Gambit was always my favorite. I like smart-ass Cajuns who can charge items with kinetic energy. It also doesn't hurt that he's drop-dead gorgeous either. And you're right, Wolverine is overrated." Duo felt his chest tighten when Trowa glanced back at him with a big grin. It was the same one in the picture, and he almost fell over from the realization that it was for him. It had been a long time since he felt excited to be in the presence of another person.

"Yeah, he's one of my favorites too. I think his red and black eyes are cool. Nightcrawler is my favorite. It used to be Psylocke until they killed her off."

"Wait, Psylocke's dead?"

Trowa nodded his head. He was incredibly enthusiastic over the prospect of having another person he could talk to about his interests. "Yeah, it was about two years ago, I think. I guess you haven't been following it recently." Trowa sat back on his heels to thumb through the small pile he pulled from the box. "It was disappointing because it seemed like they killed her off for no good reason, but you know how these things are...nobody stays dead for very long. I mean, how many times have the killed and resurrected Jean Grey...who, by the way, is dead again."

"No way! I guess it has been a long time," Duo said with a chuckle.

"I have all the most recent issues back at my apartment if you want to stop by and..." Trowa stopped speaking, eyes going wide as he realized what he was about to say. Duo stared at him, waiting for him to finish. "Uh, that is, if you want to come by sometime and read them, you can." Good cover, idiot. Now he probably thinks you're desperate.

Duo eyed him for a moment and Trowa suddenly became aware of the temperature in the apartment. His whole body seemed to break out in a sweat all at once as if he had just run in a marathon. Trowa felt his shirt begin to cling to his back and became vaguely horrified at the thought of Duo noticing his sweaty arm pits. He felt like he was living up to every bad date trait he possibly could all in the course of one evening. The attraction he felt towards Duo was nearly too much for him to bear. It was frightening in its intensity and Trowa's inexperience was causing his body to short-circuit from the strain he was putting on it. The braided boy tilted his head to the side and brought his hand up to rub his index finger against his chin thoughtfully.

"If I should happen to stop by one day to catch up on my X-Men reading," he ventured with a casual, but cautious tone. "Will that get me another dinner invitation?"

Trowa nearly fell over in shock. Duo sounded hopeful that he would say yes to the request. "If you would like...I mean you're always welcome to come over for dinner. It doesn't always have to be just for dinner. If you want, it could be for lunch, or maybe a late afternoon snack, or dessert. You can come over anytime you want, I don't mind. I'll make anything you want. If I don't know how to make it, I'll find out because I really like to cook, and I'm always willing to try new recipes so, don't think that you can't ask for something, because you can." Trowa paused when the necessity to breathe stopped him. It was about three seconds later that he realized he had just been babbling like a little schoolgirl again, and instinctively jerked his head so that his long bangs would obscure his embarrassment.

Can I possibly make myself look any worse? He must really think I'm immature now. My mouth is working on auto-pilot because my brain stops functioning the second he looks at me. How the hell does he manage to act so calm and collected all the time? I'm sitting here, sweating like some kind of farm animal and he's as cool as a cucumber. Gross, my eyelids are starting to stick every time I blink.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little flushed," Duo asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but is it a little warm in here?"

"Oh!" Duo exclaimed as he jumped up to his feet. "Sorry about that, it's the lights. They give off a lot of heat."

Yes, the lights. That had to be the reason behind Trowa's sudden hot flash and not the fact that a certain long-haired boy was actually enjoying his company. He watched as Duo scurried around the room, switching off some of the powerful photography lamps. Trowa liked watching how his braid would sway behind him like a tail with every movement. Back and forth, back and forth, the tousled end passed over his tailbone, hypnotic and alluring. It filled Trowa's head with all sorts of naughty visions that he had no business contemplating at that moment. When Duo was finished, he sat back down on the floor cross-legged, facing Trowa.

"So, where were we?" he asked with his ever-present cocky grin.

Not quite sure how he should answer, Trowa said, "You were inviting yourself over for dinner?"

"Yeah, I guess I was," Duo said with a laugh.

Trowa was completely out of his element now. He had never gotten to this point with anyone he had been interested in and was at a loss with how to act. Even though this wasn't officially a date, he didn't know if Duo was under the impression that it was. But he was in Duo's lair now, on his turf, and that was making the situation more tense for the green-eyed boy. If they had been in his own apartment, perhaps he wouldn't have been as nervous and overly conscious of his every move. The conversation seemed to be stalling, so he began to occupy himself with the comics in his lap. If they had nothing else to say to each other, at least they could talk about the X-Men. Duo seemed content to sit there and watch him as he rummaged through his books.

"You have a lot of the big story arcs. You can probably get some money for these," Trowa said with a sidelong look in Duo's direction. "Days of Futures Past; God Loves, Man Kills; The Extinction Agenda...all original issues too."

Duo nodded knowingly as Trowa read off the titles. "This is...was...is my emergency stash," he said softly with a quick, almost non-existent grin, but his voice had suddenly taken on a somber tone. Trowa looked up from flipping the books into his chest to see what had caused the mood change. The braided boy stretched his arms over his head and then slumped with his elbows on his thighs. "With photography, the money can be good...when it's coming in. When it's not, let's just say that things can get pretty tight." He paused once again and drew in a deep breath. "There were a few months where I didn't think I would be able to make the rent, so I was going to sell them off. I packed them up to take them down to the comic book store, but as luck would have it, I got a paying gig the very next day."

Trowa leaned forward to place the comics back in the box carefully. "Then I guess it all worked out for you in the end," he said when he sat back on his heels. Duo shrugged his shoulders.

"We'll see, but I keep the box here just in case. You know, it's a fickle industry and things can change like that," Duo snapped his fingers to emphasize his point. "And I don't want to end up eating cat food or working in the neighborhood One Hour Photo," He caught Trowa's surprised look at his candor and reclined his body into a more relaxed posture. "Don't mind me. I'm just trying to keep myself from getting my hopes up too far. That way it won't a huge, crippling disappointment and I can maintain some shred of dignity."

Trowa wanted to shake his head in disbelief. Duo just verbalized everything he had been internalizing for...forever it seemed. This was just another example of how much his agoraphobia really limited his knowledge of how people interacted with one another. Any normal would person would have realized that it was completely reasonable for Duo to feel insecure and apprehensive about his career choice and what the future would bring. God, am I really this pathetic? Duo speaks about his feelings so easily, and to me of all people. I'm a casual acquaintance at best. I hate the fact that I'm so shy. I wish I could think of something better for us to talk about. I am a huge disappointment and I don't know why he's still talking to me. Can't he see that I'm boring and have the interpersonal skills of a Three-toed sloth?

"Hey, Tro," a voice whispered. Trowa blinked himself out of his daze to find Duo on his hands and knees with his face inches from his own. He couldn't help the instinctive, backwards flinch. Duo was very much in his personal space and he had been so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed the movement. "I'm not one for beating around the bush, so I'll come right out and say it."

Trowa could feel the long-haired boy's warm breath on his cheek. Sirens and alarms were going off in his head. So close, Duo was so close, closer than anyone ever had been, save Quatre. Trowa could smell the sharp tang of cologne and the somewhat fruity smell of whatever shampoo he used. And his eyes, those unique, indigo eyes, were staring at him- no, through him, past any protective barriers he had erected for himself.

"I would very much like to kiss you," Duo said in a low, husky voice.

Trowa swallowed hard. "You would?"

Duo nodded slowly, deliberately, and his mischievous little grin widened. He might as well have been licking his chops. Trowa leaned back, trying to give himself room to form a rational thought. But for every inch he retreated, Duo advanced.

"I...uh, well." It was no good. Trowa's tongue felt like it had been given a shot of Novocain and was rebelling against the words he wanted to form. He wanted the kiss more than he was willing to admit, but he didn't think it would happen so suddenly and that he would be so unprepared for it. He stared at Duo's lips as the other boy moved in. I bet they're as soft as they look. That's it; no more running away...it's just a kiss.

With his mind made up, Trowa leaned in to meet Duo halfway and their mouths collided with a muffled clacking of teeth. Trowa grunted at the sharp pain and pulled back slightly. Both boys mimicked each other as they raised a hand to check for injuries. Trowa was relieved when he found no blood, but his bottom lip was beginning to swell.

"Oh...I'm sorry," Trowa quickly blurted out. Duo let his hand fall away from his face and smiled. His own lip was mirroring the bump on Trowa's.

"It's alright. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but there is no need to rush things," he said with a soft chuckle. "Let's try that again, only a little slower this time."

Trowa nodded dumbly as Duo leaned in once again. This time, the long-haired boy's lips met his with no abrupt collision, just a soft pressure. Trowa let his eyes slide closed as Duo shifted a bit to make himself more comfortable and reached up to cup the side of his face. Trowa had no prior knowledge of kissing, save for the one that Quatre surprised him with the other day, but he found the experience easier than he ever imagined, once he let himself go. For a moment Trowa was unsure where to put his hands. He gently clutched Duo's upper arms for balance. Duo moaned into his mouth. An incredibly sexy sound, Trowa decided, and was anxious to hear more noises like that. He followed Duo's lead and opened his mouth and allowed the other boy to suckle on his bottom lip. The lip-lock went on for a few more moments, neither harsh nor overly demanding. The two boys content to just let things happen between them.

Duo backed out of the kiss slowly, running his tongue over his moistened lips. "Not so bad, right?" he asked as he swiped auburn bangs out of green eyes.

"No," Trowa answered hoarsely. The kiss wasn't bad in the least, and the shy boy wanted more. Duo seemed to find that humorous and laughed softly when Trowa moved in for another one.

"I've created a monster," he joked seconds before Trowa's lips closed over his. The moment was completely ruined by the shrill ringing of the phone.

"Of all the times," Duo growled as he turned to give the phone a death-glare. "Sorry, Tro, but I have to get this." The long-haired boy sighed as he clambered up to his feet and stomped over to the wall-mounted phone. Trowa watched as Duo grabbed the receiver angrily and held it up to his ear.

"Hello?" Duo's demeanor did an immediate about-face. "What do you want?" he asked with a scowl.

Trowa did his best to not appear as though he was eavesdropping, but it was difficult sitting two feet away. He watched as Duo began fidgeting nervously, casting quick glances in his direction.

"Look, this isn't a good time for me right now," Duo told the person on the other end of the line. Clearly frustrated, the long-haired boy ran his hand through his bangs. "That's none of your business. What I do with-" Duo sighed heavily and looked over at Trowa's curious expression. "Okay, fine...just hang on a sec." He placed the receiver down on the small table underneath the phone and walked over to Trowa.

"I'm sorry, Tro. I need to take this." The green-eyed boy immediately jumped up to his feet.

"That's okay. I understand," Trowa reassured as Duo escorted him to the door. "Did you still want to come over for dinner tomorrow?"

Duo smiled, but it wasn't his usual lustrous grin. "I'll have to get back to you on that one. I had a really nice time tonight, and I want to get together again soon, but with the show coming up, my schedule is a little weird. I'll let you know when I'm free, okay?"

Trowa nodded and accepted Duo's friendly kiss on the cheek. It paled in comparison to the ones they had shared just moments ago.

"I'm really sorry," Duo said again, avoiding Trowa's eyes. Only this time, he sounded like he was apologizing for much more than an ill-timed phone call. The gloomy expression gave Trowa the distinct impression that his neighbor would rather be doing anything other than talking to whoever it was on the other end of that phone. ""I'll see you soon."

And just like that, Trowa was left alone in the hall, staring at the closed door to Duo's apartment. That was really strange. I wonder who called. He looked like he didn't want to talk to him or her. Maybe it was his mother. Duo did mention that his relationship with his parents wasn't the greatest since he came out. It sounded too personal to be his agent or someone calling about his show. Bah! I'm sure I'm just reading too much into it. Trowa shrugged to himself and headed down the hall to his own apartment.

Trowa turned the key in the lock and eased the door open. The inside of the apartment was dark, and for a panicked moment he thought that Quatre had gone out by himself, until he heard singing. He closed the door behind him and set off in the direction of the voice.

He found Quatre seated in the bedroom window looking out over the city. The unicorn was lounging comfortably, dressed that unusual, moon-silver robe of his. It was tied loosely around his narrow waist and one side had slipped off his shoulder to reveal a dusty-rose nipple. There was no denying it, Quatre was stunning. Trowa's breath caught in his throat as the unicorn's voice wove a hypnotic tapestry of sound. Like the call of a Siren, he found himself lured deeper into the rich, sensuous melody. Trowa remembered hearing this voice the night Quatre held him and chased away his nightmares. It had sliced through his despair, had driven straight into his heart, and soothed his fears like a balm to his soul. The unicorn's eyes were closed, his face serene, as his lips formed the words of his song. Seemingly engrossed in his private concert, Quatre had yet to acknowledge Trowa's presence. Not wanting to interrupt the hauntingly beautiful aria, Trowa stood in the doorway and listened.

When the song finally came to an end, Quatre turned to his young master and gave him a coy grin. "Hello, Trowa. How was your date?"

Trowa blinked, still under Quatre's spell. "Huh? Oh, it was good, but it wasn't a date," he replied as he moved into the room.

The unicorn swung his legs around and hopped down from the window seat. He pulled the fallen sleeve back into place and Trowa felt a twinge of disappointment. "Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad that you had a good time, even if it wasn't a date." he said as he walked by Trowa and headed in the direction of the kitchen.

"Quatre?"

The blonde stopped and turned to look over his shoulder at Trowa's beckoning. "Yes?"

"That song you were singing just now, it was so...sad." No, that's not the word I want. Not sad, not gloomy or depressing. Think! I need an adjective.

"Sad?" Quatre asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"No, not sad," Trowa quickly admonished, "but beautiful...in a melancholy way?"

A smile graced the unicorn's lips at Trowa's description. "Yes, I supposed it was a little somber, but it was not my intention to make you feel down."

"You didn't. I was just curious about the meaning of the words," Trowa asked shyly, as if he were intruding upon something personal.

"Ah," Quatre said in realization. "Tonight was the last night of the full moon, so I thought I would sing a song to bid it farewell until next cycle."

"Oh, okay," Trowa said softly. Quatre smiled again and turned back to continue walking towards the kitchen.

Trowa watched for a second before entering the bedroom to get ready for bed. He pulled his shirt off and deposited it in the hamper and then went into the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth. He brushed vigorously, pondering the unicorn's uncharacteristically subdued mood. Quatre was normally all over Trowa the second he walked in the door, but tonight he hadn't even made an attempt to so much as touch him. He spat the mouthful of toothpaste into the sink and rinsed, drying his face on the hand towel when he was finished.

The bedroom was unoccupied when he re-entered, but Trowa could hear the sound of running water in the kitchen sink. The auburn-haired boy sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off his jeans and socks, leaving him in nothing but boxers. He placed those items in the hamper and absently noted that it was time to do the laundry again. He heard the water shut off in the kitchen only to come on again almost immediately, and then shut off again. Trowa groaned quietly. Quatre was at it again. In the first few days that the unicorn had come to stay with him, Trowa had explained how the faucets in both the kitchen and the bathroom worked. The unicorn was astounded that one could summon hot or cold water at will without the need for a well, and spent hours turning the faucets on and off in rapt fascination. Trowa was not about to try and explain the workings of indoor plumbing to an ever-horny unicorn, so he just let Quatre believe it was due to some kind of magic he had never encountered before.

Not having the energy to scold the unicorn, Quatre didn't understand the meaning of wasteful; Trowa shut the light and crawled into bed. He was just beginning to doze off with thoughts of Duo's soft lips against his when the blonde came sauntering into the room. After hanging his robe on the back of the bathroom door, the unicorn slid into the bed and spooned up behind Trowa.

"What were you doing?" asked a sleepy-voiced Trowa.

"Getting a drink of water," the unicorn replied as he settled himself into a comfortable position.

"It sounded more like you were playing again."

Quatre giggled quietly at the slight reprimand, seemingly back to normal. "Well, maybe I was a little. So, are you going to tell me all about what went on this evening, or do I have to tickle it out of you?" To punctuate his threat, the unicorn ran his index finger, feather-light up Trowa's rib cage. The other boy gasped and jerked away. The unicorn giggled again, louder this time, and repeated the motion.

"Ah! No, don't!" Trowa yelped and nearly fell off the bed. He silently cursed the day that Quatre found out how ticklish he was.

The unicorn threw his arm over Trowa's chest, effectively pinning his arms and rendering him immobile. "So, start talking," he whispered, mouth grazing the boy's earlobe.

Trowa couldn't hold back an involuntary shiver as Quatre nuzzled the back of his neck. "We, uh...went back to his place after the bar. He said he wanted to show me something." The unicorn pressed his lips to the skin right below Trowa's jaw.

"What did he want to show you?"

Trowa was suddenly finding it very hard to breathe. "He had taken a picture of me that he wants to use in his photography show. He...he needed my permission...and- Oh," he gasped as Quatre's hand moved over his chest and the unicorn's thumb brushed over his nipple in a slow circle.

"And then what happened?"

Trowa moaned outright, when the unicorn dragged his mouth down the side of his neck to the juncture at his shoulder and bit down gently. "We, uh, we, uh...talked for a little bit...and...and..." Trowa's mind was a swirling jumble of sensations. Words were becoming harder to form. He was keenly aware of Quatre's erection pressing against the divot right above his ass cheeks. To his own shock, he felt himself responding in kind.

"And, what?" The unicorn inquired as his nipped along the boy's upper back.

The hand that had been caressing Trowa's chest began to slowly work its way lower and lower. Trowa was panting, open-mouthed now. "We, ughn...we kissed."

"It must have been a very good kiss," Quatre commented. His hand continued to slide down over firm stomach muscles until it met with the waistband of Trowa's boxers. There it lingered, testing, teasing.

"It was...really good," Trowa managed between huffs.

"How good?"

"Really good. I...I didn't know what to do, but Duo...he's good...so good. He showed me what to- O God!" Trowa yelled as Quatre's hand snuck into his boxers and slender fingers encircled his painfully engorged flesh. Panic flared inside him and he began to try and twist away from those skilled fingers. "Quatre? Wh- what are you..."

"Shh, easy, Trowa. Let it happen. Let it happen. Oh, you're so beautiful like this...that's it...that's it," the unicorn cooed, his hand never faltering in the steady up and down rhythm.

Trowa's vision blanked as overwhelming pleasure that shot through his body like a bullet train. His mind reeled at the thought that it was not his hand down there. It was someone else causing this ecstasy. It was so completely different than any time he had masturbated. Just as good, but the thrill of not doing it yourself heightened the sensation tenfold.

It was all over in an embarrassingly short span of time. Since Quatre had come to stay with him, Trowa found he was unable to have any time alone to take care of his personal needs. He supposed that made him a little more edgy. One final brush against the overly sensitive tip of his penis, and Trowa came all over the inside of his boxers with a choked cry, cut off when he buried his face into his pillow.

"What have you done?" Trowa asked as soon as he was coherent enough to do so. The hand inside his shorts withdrew slowly.

"What? You're mad?" The unicorn sounded surprised. Angry green eyes glared at him when Trowa sat up and turned to face him.

"How could you? I can't believe you just...why did you? Argh!" Trowa growled in frustration. He threw back the covers and shoved Quatre away from him as he stormed from the bed and into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

Once inside, he leaned heavily against the door, staring down in disgust at the wet spot on the front of his boxers. I can't believe he just did that. I can't believe I let him. What now? What do I do now?


TBC.....
Sign up to rate and review this story