Categories > Original > Humor > Mickey White

Who's The Fairest Of The All?

by Brideofbillie 1 review

What Happens me, my former bff and SAW do Snow White?

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 226 words

1Funny
There once lived a poor peasant girl named Mickey White. She was the maid for the wicked queen, McKenna. McKenna had just ordered Mickey White to clean the well in the court yard. Queen McKenna looked down upon Mickey as she cleaned the well with a tooth brush.

"Whoa! I've never seen a REAL well before!" gasped Mickey with awe. "I wonder?"

Mickey dunked her head inside the well. "SAMARA?!?!?!?!" she screamed. "Damn!"

Queen McKenna laughed. She strolled over to her mirror. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?" she asked the mirror?

The mirror fogged up and revealed a face of a young girl. "Well, it ain't you," it scoffed rudely.

"Then who is the fairest of them all, show ME!" screamed McKenna!

The mirror showed a pile of shit. "NOT FUNNY!" screamed McKenna!!

"Yes, it was," said the mirror. The mirror now showed Mickey White. "She is the fairest of them all."

"Her!?" asked McKenna in disgust.

"Her!" said the mirror!

"Her!?" asked McKenna?

"YES DAMN IT!" screamed the mirror. "Now, if you don't mind, Dr. Phil is on."

With that the mirror turned off. McKenna grabbed a club and went outside.

"Oh hello!" said Mickey.

McKenna whammed Mickey in the head with the club. McKenna then, dragged her body to the middle of a meadow far, far, away.
Sign up to rate and review this story