Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wasted

Wednesday

by BlueFlare12 1 review

Its Wednesday ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 947 words

0TrainWreck
Wednesday:

Sarah POV:

I climbed back into the car waving Pippi off and looking over at Nolee, who was putting her seatbelt on. I started to drive off.
“Nolee.” I started, “There's something wrong what is it?”
“It's..Pippi. Some thing's aren't right with her, she isn't suppose to be in our group, SHE is meant to be an outcast like her family has always been!” she explained and emphasised it with hand movements.
“What are we going to do to get rid of her then?” I asked as we stopped at Starbucks.

Gerard POV:

It was mid day and I was already having trouble staying away from Mark! First it was him coming out the shower, next was bumping into him jogging then it was running into him when I turned a corner.
“Are you okay Gerard?” Mikey asked, I could tell he was only trying to be nice because he kept staring at Hozzie.
“I'm fine, go join your girlfriend.” I winked and he blushed.
“Thanks..” he whispered and ran like lightning.
I ran to my room. Knocking over Hayley and Frank on the way.
“Whoa slow down dude!” Hayley shouted after me.
“Sorry!” I shouted back, wait why are they sneaking around?
I turned on my heels and looked at them, smirking.
“What?” Frank questioned helping Hayley up.
“So you two together then?” I asked walking closer, “Has Frank finally found a new girlfriend?”
“Shut up Gerard!” Frank squealed and ran off.
“Thanks, now I have to run.” Hayley said with fake enthusiasm.
Just as I was opening the door, a half naked Mark steps out his room. We looked at each other for a brief minute before snapping out of it and going our separate ways. I mentally slapped myself and threw myself on the bunk.

Frank POV:

I ran through the trees, trying to loose Hayley. Eventually, after tripping and bashing into trees, I found a quiet place to sit with no one around. I lent back onto the tree, thinking of what everyone had told me. Maria kept coming back into my thoughts, how she had been so vicious over nothing and, surprisingly, how I missed her. I allowed myself to drift off into a deep sleep. It was more flashes from my past than a dream...

Hayley POV:

I was lost! I could see a house, 'May as well ask for directions' I thought trudging to the door. I tapped it and it swung open. Due to my curiosity I walked in. It looked like it had been cleaned and well looked after, apart from the mouldy food on plates. I heard creaking and didn't stay around to find out what the source was.
“Hayley?” I heard from behind me, it was Frankie.
“Finally, I have been running for ages.” I let out a deep sigh of relief.
“You didn't have to.” he shifted away from my view and looked down.
“Come on Frankie we need to get back.” I stated dragging him up.
We walked for what felt like hours in silence. He quickly ran off when the house came into view. I got to the front and sat on the stairs. Leslie walked out, sat next to me and pulled me closer.

Valkyrie POV:

Mia was still sleeping and it was three, I had gone to the beach and looked around the shops. Gerard was also 'sleeping' or whatever he was doing in his room. Mark was drawing in his room trying to finish something he started ages ago. By this time every one was watching some film that Maria picked up. Everyone but Hayley, Mikey and me were balling! It was only some pointless love story that was going to end badly.
“Poker?” I whispered, Mikey stared at me like I was mad.
“Looks like its just us two.” Hayley winked and flung herself over the sofa, landing on her feet.
I did the same and we rushed up the stairs. On to her bunk, disturbing Mark, she pulled an old pack of cards out from under her blue pillow.
“Sorry Mark.” I stated when I saw that he had dropped some of his brushes, “Wanna join?”
“Okay, might take my mind of things.” he smiled.
Mid way through the game the talking became more serious.
“I think Gerard is probably going to go to collage early, with Ray and the others, meaning that I will be left behind while he finds someone new.” Mark was close to tears.
“I think Frankie wants what he can't have, on top of that I have this weird feeling that Pippi might get hurt soon.” Hayley told us.
“I think that I am failing in school.” I faked a moan.
“No. You know your failing in school.” they both laughed, “Your probably gonna be in some band anyway.”
“Thats my biggest dream, maybe we could do that instead of rushing off to collage next year.” I suggested.
“Not a bad idea really.” there was silence while Hayley shuffled the cards.
“Bets in.” she called as she dealt the cards.

Mikey POV:

I watched as everyone else laughed and made jokes, but my main attention was towards Hozzie. She fell asleep in my arms and was softly breathing. It seemed like everyone had split into groups. Mark, Valkyrie and Hayley were playing poker. Ray, Gerard, Maria and Jay were all outside playing with some ball. Surprisingly, Frank and Leslie were sitting together talking casually. I think Mia had got up for a while before walking back to her room.

[Sorry it's short :/ but I got carried away with drawing then had to do homework :( Hope you don't hate me for it.]
Sign up to rate and review this story