Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

DeathDefiying, oh will you marry me?

by ONotz 3 reviews

DeathDefiying, oh will you marry me?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 968 words

0Unrated
Bandit POV.

I sat by my two best friends, Romy and Heather. Heather was jumping around dancing to our skittle theme song while Romy played her PSP; I got a text from Tegan.

T- Help. I screwed up.
B- What?
T- You know how me and…well…the baby?
B- Go on.
T- Eli found out, in an ambulance. She’s mad. But I’m afraid I lost her.
B-Were did you go wrong?
T-I lost my friend, along the line of bitterness. :~( I need help.
B-I’ll talk to her.
T-Thank you.
B- Sighs

Off to Eli’s!

When I get there, she’s huddled in a corner while sleeping, Uncle Frankie stood there silently crying until I wrapped him in a hug, he just stayed still. “Eli?” I whisper, no response. “ELI?” I yelled, I check her pulse. Weak but still there. I look at Uncle Frank, I slap him, he instantly ran to his baby. “ELI!” Someone yelled from behind us, when I looked over Cassie was standing there. Uncle Frank was uncontrollably crying. I Pick Eli up and I race her to my car. Uncle Frank sits in the back with her, Cassie in the front. I race to the hospital.

We rush in and the doctors take control, I call Dad. “Daddy.” I sob into the phone, I haven’t called him that since…since I woken up somewhere I didn’t know how I got there. “What?” He asked sounding horrified. “Hospital, Eli, I-I can’t be strong this time.” I sob into the phone. He drops the phone, so I click mine shut. I’m sitting right by my car, leaning against it. I hear thunder and instantly water pours onto me. The only thing that flies through my head was ‘if I die young…’ before I fell asleep.

Gerard’s POV.

I dropped the phone, and ran to my car. I raced all the way to the hospital. I parked by my daughter’s car and ran past it. I tripped over something. I turn to see what it was, it was my soaking daughter. I picked her up and raced in. I set her down, I saw Mikey in the corner. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I’ve seen him ever since Eli’s been born, he even talks to me….I really hope I’m not imagining it though. I ran to Eli’s room were Frank and Ali are crying over there daughter. Cassie is in the corner, head on her knees. “I’m the worst. I should have told Mom, or Dad, or you, or Uncle Ray, or- anyone.” She said to me, not looking at me. “Tell me what happened.” I say.

She told me from Eli’s pill addiction, to Tegan and Riley. Of course, the baby’s fine, but Eli isn’t. I told Ray and Lyn-z about it and they raced over. I sat with Cassie, rubbing her shoulders and singing to her. Eli wouldn’t wake up, she overdosed and Frank went into shock. “Frank.” I said, he snapped his head around. “She is going to be fine.” I say, he shakes his head “You don’t know that.” He said. I walk over to him, “I’m here. And I had it way worse.” I said and sat by him. “I’m losing my baby Gerard.” He said looking at the ceiling. “What was Eli’s favorite song?” I ask. “Famous Last Words. It was for Mikey.” He said. Not helping. “Second?” Frank smiled “The only hope for me is you.” He whispers. I walked to the bed and started singing. Suddenly Eli slurred “Purifying Flame.” She whispered and her eyes shot open. Her eyes watered “I saw Dad. Daddy I saw Dad!” She said gripping to Frank. Frank eyes were wide. I continued singing. We all joined in singing. The last verse and Frank was laughing with tears streaming down his face, being a weird person, I licked them off.

Ali playfully shoved me “Mine!” I laughed and lent down to frank’s ear “For now.” I whisper. Frank’s eyes got wide. “Frank I’m kidding!” I say, he sighed “Thank god.” I huffed “So you don’t think I’m sexy?” I asked, jokingly, he huffed “I didn’t say that, or any other night’s we-“ “ELI IS IN THE ROOM!” my niece yelled, I giggled and kissed Frank’s cheek. Erin ran in. “ERIN!” Eli yelled as her cousin hugged her. Tears were streaming down her face, Eli burst into tears “It wasn’t supposed to come to this! I have no idea why, I didn’t take to many. I only took two. ONLY TWO! I just wanted to be calm. After Tegan-“ I growled, apparently they herd me. “What did Tegan do to you?” I asked out. Her eyes went wide “Nothing Gerard. I’ll explain later.” Frank whispered grabbing my hand. I nodded, Riley ran in, after that a nurse did “Too many people.” She said. Frank pulled me out, along with his wife; Bandit came walking up to us, still soaked.

She went in to the hospital room “There’s too many-“ The nurse started “THEN GET OUT!” Bandit yelled, no screamed. A nurse came out looking shocked. “Control you’re kid sir!” She said and walked away, “Oh I wish I could.” Eli walked out along with Bandit, ready to go. “She’s coming with me. End of!” She said and walked away “Gee…did your daughter ust kidnap mine?” Mikey whispered, I just nodded.

Ladies and gentleman of ficwad! Special shout out to DeathDefinying! HE IS A GUY ON FICWAD :D He is now my best friend.  I know it’s short, but I’m going places!
Sign up to rate and review this story