Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Cherry

Feed Me

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tries to distract Anna after she asks what is on his mind. Surreal lemon for everyone to behold.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 1215 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twenty-One: Feed Me:

Anna looked at her boyfriend. "What's on your mind now?" she asked. /Don't give it away/, he thought. Tsuzuki came up with another idea instead.

"There's something I want to try with you tonight," he said.

"Oh?" she asked. "And what is that?" Tsuzuki sat up with a smile.

"Stand up for me," he said. Anna raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?" she asked.

"You'll see," he said. "Just do it." His girl dropped her shoulders.

"Alright," she said. The woman stood up from the futon. Tsuzuki himself sat up. He looked around for a second.

"Open the closet door and stand in the doorway," he said.

"Open this?" Anna asked as she did so. "And stand here?"

"Good," the shinigami said. He rose to his feet. "Now grab the top frame." Anna reached up and did so.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Good," her man said. He walked up to her. "Very good."

"Now what?" she asked. Tsuzuki kissed her on the lips. His woman kissed back. The kissing started to pick up from there. Tsuzuki reached forward to her pink pajama top as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He began to unfasten each button slowly.

"Mmm," she murmured. Her lover reached in and groped her perky breasts. Anna moaned in his mouth.

"You like that, huh?" he asked at her lips.

"Touch me again," she whispered. Tsuzuki chuckled.

"Whatever you want," he murmured. He kissed her again as he embraced her waist. She instantly kissed him back. He felt up on her breasts once more. Anna felt herself getting warm and wet between the legs. Tsuzuki moved his mouth to her neck as his fingers found her pants. Anna gasped at his touch.

"Keep still and hold on," he said.

"Okay," Anna moaned. He smiled to himself.

"Good," he said. His tongue caressed her neck. Anna tightly shut her eyes. Her breath quickened.

"Wow," she whispered. Tsuzuki untied her pants and slid them down. Anna stepped out of them and kicked them aside. He took hold of her lacy black and blue panties and slid them off.

"So beautiful," he whispered. Tsuzuki gave her another lick and backed up. Anna looked as she began to whimper. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

"There, there," he said. "We're not done yet." The shinigami unzipped his trousers and dropped them. This plan was working. Just keep going. He glanced up at Anna. Her cheeks colored to cherries at his hungry, awaiting package. Tsuzuki smirked at her. Down went his boxers.

"You're just as wet," he said. "Let me fix that for you." He leaned into her ear.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yes," Anna moaned.

"More than anything?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"How bad?"

"So bad that I'd die without you!"

"Truly?"

"Yes! Oh!"

Tsuzuki gave her a little smile. "Okay then." He pushed apart her thighs and picked up her legs so that they came on either side of his waist.

-------

A cooling mist blew overhead. The lad looked around him. His angel had vanished. Gone, nowhere to be seen. In fact, everything around him vanished, just a sea of nothing. Where am I?/Suddenly, he heard a soft strumming of koto strings below in the nothingness./

Hm? The music became a magnet to his weightless body.

Summer lights pierced the night sky. Koto strings, accompanied by the strings of a shamisen and tokori, and the pounding of an otsuzumi floated to the bottom of the lad's feet. He took a closer look. The lights drew him in closer.

A big Japanese place lit up the pitch black summer night. Red and white paper lanterns hung from the wires. The deep red pagoda roof sang to him. This place… Wow! A king's personal castle couldn't compare to this brightly lit beauty.

Is there a party going on? The music drew him all the way to the torii.

The lad couldn't remember when he got inside, but the incense teased his nose. He couldn't help but to smile. Smells good/, he thought./

"Doesn't it?" a voice asked. The boy quickly looked up. A girl about his age smiled at him. He had to look up and down at her. Rich olive tan skin, small, well-rounded breasts, skinny legs, long, wavy brown hair made him blush. A red silk gi covered only her breasts and ribcage. Gold and pearls decorated her ears, neck, wrists, waist, and ankles. She gave him a little smile.

"Hello there," the girl said. "We have been expecting you." The boy blinked at her.

"You have?" he asked.

"Uh-huh?" she asked.

"Why?"

The girl giggled. "Does there have to be a reason?"

The lad shook his head. "Guess not…"

The girl took him by the hand and led him further into the palace.

Gold incense danced around them. They boy took a look around with each step. The shamisen music added onto the mood of the lobby. Pink-tented glass covered the walls on either side of the boy and his guide. He happened to look over to the left. A girl sat on the other side of the glass on the rocks. The top of her was completely human, but she had a silver-blue mermaid tail from the waist down. She combed her silky black hair with a comb of shells. The mermaid looked up and blew him a kiss. The boy's cheeks turned cotton candy pink.

"Hi…" he mumbled to her. The mermaid giggled at him. The guide had to pull him away to their destination.

"Sorry," she said. "But she's not on the menu tonight." He blinked at her, lost.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," the guide said. "Now come along." She dragged him down the hall. They came to a white heart door. The guide turned to him with a little smile. She pulled out a pearl and gold key from her necklace and unlocked the door. The boy watched as she slid the door open.

"Have fun," the guide whispered. She licked his ear lobe and walked away. He stared at her bare ass as she disappeared down the hall. The boy's face turned camellia red.

"Yes ma'am…" he mumbled. The lad turned to the open screen door.

"Okay," he murmured. The boy took in a deep breath and walked inside.

Bright candles lit up the room on the floor. His eyes followed the lights to a bed of pink silk. That's when he saw his angel lying before him.

She was naked except for a pair of cotton candy pink wings of her back. The boy stared on with big, hungry eyes. The angel smiled at him.

"You found me," she said. The boy's heart went into double time as he jumped onto the bed and kissed her on the lips. She happily kissed him back on the lips as a first prize in their game. Round one completed.

-------

Tsuzuki looked up at Anna. She looked like she would faint as she hung onto the frame. The shinigami lightly brushed some loose strands of reddish-brown locks out of her face.

"Good?" he asked. Anna nodded in a tired way. Her boyfriend kissed her on the forehead.

"Good girl," he whispered. Sexual distraction has worked for the time being, until Saturday.
Sign up to rate and review this story