Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Girl With The Cherry Pink Hair.

Chapter 8: Stubborn.

by MoonjavaWindsong 6 reviews

"Fine! But I swear to god there will be hell to pay if you don't."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 1034 words

5Exciting
Chapter Eight

"Okay, so you're totally going to love this" Mikey told me smiling widely. I smiled back, taking a seat on the sofa and pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them close. I rested my head on my knees and got ready for whatever it was that they wanted to show me.
"I'm ready" I told them, they were all behind instruments- Frank and Ray held guitars, Bob was behind his drunk kit, Mikey was holding a bass guitar and Gerard stood behind the microphone, holding it with both hands. Gerard nodded at the rest of the band and music suddenly began to play. I sat there in awe as Frank threw himself across the room, Mikey played his bass with so much seriousness, Ray banged his head up and down, crazy curly hair flying about and Bob hit the drums with so much anger I was sure they would break. Gerard had his eyes closed and was nodding his head to the beat of the music- the music was angry and it had me on the edge of my seat. I watched as Gerard opened his mouth and suddenly scream out with so much anger.
"Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better of this way. For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor? I'm not okay.." Gerard screamed into the microphone- all the time his eyes closed. The music then faded to nothing and all their eyes were on me. It took me a while to realise my mouth was wide open.
"Is that it?" I asked, unable to say much more. I wanted to hear the rest of the song!
"That's all we've written so far." Gerard answered, everyone seemed annoyed by my response, so I tried to voice my amazement.
"You guys rock! I mean.. wow!" I exclaimed, dropping my arms from my legs and getting up to join them again.
"Aw you're not just saying that are you?" Bob asked, nudging me in the arm.
"No, I really mean it!! I would so pay to here you play!" I smiled at all of them, they all looked suddenly really syked. "Hopefully I won't have to.. I mean you guys are my friends, I expect freebies!"
"Yeah, yeah. Don't get your hopes up" Frank grinned. "We might charge you extra." I grinned back at him and stuck my tongue out.
"Do you have anything else you can play me? I really want to hear more." I told them, I was really pumped from what they just played, it was like a burst of energy.
"Nah, I mean we have a bunch of instrumentals but that's boring" Ray answered, shrugging his broad shoulders.
"Let's go out and get something to eat, I'm starving." Mikey suggested, walking towards the door. I stood still not moving from my spot. Gerard realised and turned around tilting his head to the side and grinning his cheeky grin.
"What're you doing, Tess?" He asked, looking amused.
"I want to hear your other stuff." I said. Gerard rolled his eyes and ushered the others on.
"C'mon Tess, let's go eat."
"Oh please play me something else!" I almost begged. "I won't move untill I hear something else"
"Stop being so stubborn, Tess." Gerard said walking towards me. I braced myself for the dizzyness. Gerard seemed to pick up on how I was feeling- probably because I was holding my breath. "Lets go."
"No." I said, stamping my foot on the ground. I was acting like a spoilt child. Gerard laughed and with one sudden movement, he'd whisked me up over his shoulder and started walking towards the door. I would have screamed if it wasn't for his power over me, keeping me quiet.
"Gerard put me down!!" I exclaimed, trying to concentrate and kicked my legs to make him put me down. He didn't seem to be having any trouble.
"Stop squirming!" Gerard said, laughing at my behaviour. I kicked more fiercely and then gave up exhausted.
"What're you doing Gerard?" I heard Frank ask, I looked up to see we were now at the front door, ready to leave.
"Tess was being a pain and refusing to leave.. So I'm making her." Gerard shrugged, I felt my body lift up when he did this.
"Some would call this abuse!" I called out, kicking again. I heard everyone around me laugh and then suddenly I was outside. "Okay fine, Gee. I'll be good. I'll walk."
"Hmm.." Gerard replied stopping and then putting me down. I stood there standing infront of him, my fists clenched either side of me.
"You are something else!" I exclaimed at him. He merely smiled his crooked smile, I caught my breath.
"I could say the same thing about you."
"COME ON." Frank cried from Rays car. "ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?" I stuck my tongue out at Gerard and then ran over to the car and went to sit next to Frank. Gerard then got in next to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and made a pouting face as he slid me onto his lap to make more room. Despite my heart beating unnaturaly fast, I could concentrate on being annoyed at Gerard. I hate being forced to do things.
"Oh cheer up, Tess. I'll play you something when we get home." Gerard said resting his chin on my shoulder. I automatically lightened up and leaned into his chest.
"Fine. But I swear to god there will be hell to pay if you don't." Gerard laughed at this and wrapped his arms around me. I stiffened at the sudden gesture and then slowly sank back into his arms. Everyone was suddenly quiet around us and I couldn't help but notice that Frank was leaning away from Gerard and I. I sighed and found myself frowning. What was eating Frank?


A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update!! I should update more recently now!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. R&R xoxoxoxoxoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story