Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Undercover

by redglitterapple 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 605 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

I couldnt believe I dragged Kat into another one of my conflicts with death.

I was pacing the hospital corridors back and forth. I onyl had a few scrapes and bruises, I would be fine. But I didnt know if Kat would be. They said she was pretty bad whn they brought her here. Lucky she got here when she did. She has internal bleeding and a fractured wrist.

This was all my fault. If only I was the one in the driver seat then it wouldnt be her in the OP room.

Just then I heard someone breathless speaking loudly from the nurse’s station.

“I was...” breathing hard “Looking for...Gerard Way or Kat Miller?”

“Just through there.”

I heard the footsteps approach and I was getting more nervous as the seconds passed. Who was it? I really hoped it wasnt...

Matt? What was he doing here.

“Matt?” I asked.

“I heard about the accident. Are you guys alright? I was worried when I heard. I know your thinking, what the hell is he doing here, but honest to God, I wasnt blowing you off purposely.” My face scrunched up in confusion as I replied. “I know about what Frank said, but it’s not true because... Im sortof... dating...Kat.” it was out now.

He looked a bit wide eyed, but then relaxed. “Honestly” he said “I thought that” he smiled.

We laughed it off and he asked me how Kat was. I told him all I knew at the time and we both sat and waited for the doctor to come back in with more news.

Time passed and still nothing. Matt had to go home, but promised he drop by in the morning to come check up.

“Do you wanna stay in her room with the spare bed?” a nurse offered. I nodded sadly and followed her to the room. It was there that I accually cried myself to sleep.





Frank’s POV

“What happened?”

“It wasnt him. It was her. He did look a bit tired and cut up though.”

I let out all the air I was holding in.

“Okay thanks.”

I cut off the line and fell backwards onto my bed. Thank the Lord. He was okay.

Wait. Why did I care?

Hell. Im finally back to myself and all of these worries are seeping through. Sigh. I cant help it. I feel some sort of gravitational pull to him. Like I need to know constantly that he is okay. To know that he is still alive walking this earth.

When I left school, I ran to Matts and asked him to go check up the hospital for me. I really doubted Gerard wanted to see me. So, Matt was nice enough and went. He called me just earlier when he got home.

I decided to take my mind of things and take a shower. I felt so much better as the hot water beat against my skin. I dried off and changed into an old tee and some pyjama bottoms. Then I wondered downstairs into the kitchen. I really had to get a job to get some food in this house. (Rent was covered. At least my dad was kind enough for that.)

No school tomorrow. So I would go find a job. I was nibbling on the end of a slice of cold pizza when I heard a loud knock on the door. I sighed and mumbled under my breath as I set down my pizza and advanced for the door.

I unlocked it and opened it. There is the doorway was...
Sign up to rate and review this story