Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Things You Never Told Me

Chapter 4

by fueledbyPanic 2 reviews

Sweet, sweet revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 1059 words

0Unrated
It's here! Do any of you guys know why ficwad wasn't working last night? It wouldn't let me load the page for some reason... But anyway really sorry about the delay. But thankfully I have some more ideas for this story now, so no more writer's block, at least at the moment. But let me know what you guys think.





But it's about to get worse, thought Gerard.

The warning bell rang just as Gerard and Mikey were entering the main building.

"Bye Gee."

Gerard gave Mikey a short wave as they headed toward opposite sides of the building. As he trudged up the stairs to his first class, he saw a small group of boys headed in his direction. Even from the other end of the crowded hallway Gerard could tell who they were.

Shit. he thought, absently tugging on his gloves.

Parker and Gerard had known each other since second grade, and had disliked each other since the very beginning of that first day of school. Unfortunately, their teacher had noticed this about a month into the school year and had seated them in adjacent desks so they could "make friends with each other." Of course, that only strengthened their mutual hate and to this day neither could even stand the other's presence. In truth, nobody really liked Parker - everyone was just too scared to associate with the agressive redhead. Parker was the kind of person that liked to have a small group around him, usually three or four. One could even call them his minions. However, his "minions" followed him not out of love or respect, but out of fear.

"What's with the gloves, cunt?" Parker sneered at Gerard.

Gerard kept his head down and continued to walk down the hall, hoping Parker would ignore him. But just when he thought he was safe, he felt his head collide with something hard as he was shoved into the wall.

"You little faggot, answer me when I'm talking to you! I said what's up with those gloves?" Parker snarled while pinning the smaller boy against the wall.

Gerard, still unable to meet his aggressor's eyes, only mumbled "N-nothing."

"Yeah? We'll see about that." Parker tried to yank the gloves right off but Gerard managed to pull away out of the bully's reach.

"Why can't you just fuck off and leave me alone?" Gerard muttered more to himself than to the addressed.

"What? I can't hear when you're mumbling like the little wimp you are."

Gerard turned away, shoving his hands in his pockets, and started to walk away.

"Hey! You little-"

Parker made to grab him, possibly to beat him up, but Gerard hurriedly dashed into the classroom before things got any worse.

For the next several classes, Gerard sat silently dreading what was sure to happen during lunch. He knew Parker wouldn't forget the morning's events. Being the stubborn boy that he was, he would do anything to get his way, no matter how trivial the issue was. He probably wouldn't leave Gerard alone until he found out what Gerard was hiding underneath the gloves he'd suddenly decided to wear. He was probably going to-

"Mr. Way, I have asked you for the third time to write down the directions for the assignment that is to be done over winter vacation, and your notebook still isn't even open yet." The look on his teacher's face said I don't like you I would give you detention every day if I could.

"Sorry." I'm not even gonna fuckin be here after today, you tool.

Gerard opened his notebook and pretended to scribble something down for the sake of not getting detention on his last day at this school.

"Now, your papers should be typed, double-spaced, size twelve font..."

Gerard was beginning to doze off when suddenly he heard the bell signaling the end of the class period and for him, lunch.

~

Gerard went to his final class of the day, still baffled by the fact that Parker had not come for him during lunch. Yet Gerard could feel that something was not right and that maybe this was part of a plan. He shook his head, telling himself that he was just being paranoid and proceeded to catch up on some sleep for the rest of the class period.

When the bell rang Gerard eagerly headed to the back of the school where he and Mikey usually met up to walk home together. However, what he saw by the back wall of the school caused him to turn pale with horror. Parker was standing there with a smirk on his face, his "minions" right behind him holding back a bruised-up Mikey attempting to get at the redhead.

"Gerard..." Mikey croaked.

A realization sparked in Gerard's mind and at the same time, strength stemming from his anger surged through his body.

Fuck this, I ain't takin this shit anymore. Let's give those motherfuckers a taste of their own medicine. They can't get you back, they don't know this is the last time they'll ever see you.

Gerard channeled all his frustration and anger into his arms and swung wildly at the redhead's face. Parker howled and brought his hands to his face. Gerard assumed the blood was coming from his now broken nose. Parker balled his hands, preparing to return the favor but Gerard was much quicker. The smaller boy thrust his fist into the other's stomach, causing him to double over in pain. Gerard took advantage of this and roughly pushed Parker to the ground as Mikey looked on in shock and horror. The minions, who seemed quite terrified, had all but taken off. Gerard pinned the larger boy down with his legs and began to pound at every inch he could get to. Where he was getting this energy from, he had no idea. What he did know was that it felt amazing to be the winner of the battle for once. He stood up triumphantly, feeling that he'd done enough damage. He spat once next to Parker, who was curled up in fetal position on the ground, and turned to his brother. His smile faded once he saw the look on Mikey's face.

"Mikey? You alright?"

"Um, I uh-yeah. I'm fine." he lied.

But inside, Mikey knew something was not right with his brother.
Sign up to rate and review this story