Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silent Treatment

Silent Treatment

by MrsWayandIero 4 reviews

Gerard Way and Lyn-Z adopt a young orphan who can't talk or make noises at all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 623 words

2Original
-Minax is the narrator-
I was only 7 when it happened. When my vocal chords were removed. See, it's a long story. I was born December 11th, 1996, with the name Minax Lovecraft Jordan. My parents were massive fans of horror films and novels. So, when I was 7, I was orphaned. Not just that, I lost my entire usage of my voice. My parents and me were driving in the car when it was nice and sunny out. No cars on the road. Perfect day for a road trip. Well, we started driving and singing along with The Beatles. All of a sudden, we stopped at a stop sign and a drunk driver crashed into us. My parents died on impact, according to the police, as for me, I was tossed out the windshield. When the ambulance came, I was bleeding out fast, with a piece of glass stuck in the side of my neck. When they got to me, I had bleed out so bad, that when I got in the ambulance, I automatically had to have blood put in me. When I had awoken the next day, I had had a massive surgery. They had taken out my vocal chords. From then on out, I wasn’t able to talk. I haven’t even learned sign language because I am so traumatized; it is just going to make me think of my parents. They used to teach sign language classes. Well, that is hardly the point of this story. The real point is what happens when I am an orphan. Well, time to tell.
------------
-Minax’s POV-
I walk to my room, ignoring the looks I get from the other kids who think I am giving them what they know as the ‘silent treatment’. See, I wish I could tell them just what is going on. If only they knew, but they don’t. When I got to my room, Mrs. Barnes was sitting at my desk, looking ready to burst with happiness. When I walked in, I clapped to get her attention.
She saw me and jumped right up. When she came over to me, it looked like she was going to give me a hug, but instead she turned me around and pushed me to her office. When we got in, I saw him. Gerard Way. The lead singer of a band my best friend, Veronica, got me to like. My Chemical Romance.
When he turned and saw me, he smiled. I waved and sat down at the chair next to her desk. Then he and Mrs. Barnes, or Becky as I call her, started talking. A few minutes later, a woman, who looked about 7 months pregnant, came into the room.
“Sorry, Gee. Baby apparently didn’t like lunch.” She said with a smile and a pat to her stomach. She looked at me and smiled. “You must be Minax. Hi. I’m Lyn-Z Way, Gerard’s wife.” She said and held out her hand.
I nodded, basically saying I know who you are. I’m a fan. But she had a hurt look on her face. I looked at Becky, who looked at me at the same time. “Mr. Way?” Becky said and continued on when Gerard said a simple yes. “It’s time I tell you why Minax won’t talk.”
I looked at her scared, because I knew how she has a tendency to explain every little detail. I silently sighed, as she started talking. Here we go again.
-------------------
Hello guys! This story is actually based off of the dream I had last night. Creepy, right? Yepp. I agree. Very, but hey. I hope this story is as big as other peoples. Have a nice day![//]
Sign up to rate and review this story