Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demolition lover.

by leathermouthed 1 review

Frank thought he'd always love her wife's smile. But one day he changed his mind. It was no longer a loving smile.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 1494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Don't own any of the character. This is all fake, just a product of my twisted imagination.

Ok, so this is my first one shot ever. So, don't expect it to be good. I don't think it is.
It came to my mind when I was listening to Blood on my hands by The Used, and then Our lady of sorrows came up.
Any opinion would be apreciatted :').









DEMOLITION LOVER.



We could be perfect one last night, and die like star-crossed lovers when we fight. And we can settle this affair, if you would shade your yellow, take my hand. And then we'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity.

This riddle of revenge, please understand it has to be this way.




He came home from work an hour later than usual, just as he's been doing the whole last week.



He could feel the smell of freshly cooked dinner as the door opened. "Chop suey, my favorite," he thought. "Shit, I might have forgotten some important date".



He left his coat and briefcase in his usual place, the living room couch. He went to the kitchen hesitating a bit, but there was no special day in May, or so he thought.



"Love" he said as he walked into the kitchen, loosening the knot of his tie.



His wife turned around, leaving whatever she was doing and walked to him. She hugged him by the neck, smiling, "You're here". She gave him a warm kiss on the lips.



He smiled, apparently everything was fine and he hadn't forgotten anything.



"And what's all this about?" He also noticed that the table was prepared with two glasses, a bottle of good wine, and candles.



"I wanted to break a little with routine," she replied with one of those smiles he loved so much.



"To be honest, for a moment I panicked and thought I had forgotten a date"



"No, don't worry, there is nothing to remember today... Not yet. But who cares, sit down, you' don't want to eat your dinner cold, do you?".



"No, of course not." He kissed her again and sat in his place.



She served the dishes and left them in place, before sitting opposite to her husband. They both started eating.



"This is fantastic love, you did it so delicious, seriously."



"Thank you" she replied smiling. He loved her smile."And how was your day at work? You had to stay longer again... "



"I know, and believe me I tried to finish as soon as possible, but we had too much to do."



"Oh..." she said in reply. 'Liar.'



A few minutes passed by and they continued eating in silence. After a moment, she broke it:



"Frank?"



"Hm?"



"Do you know that girl who has a gym near by?"



For a moment he felt he would choke with the bite of food he had just put into his mouth. He tried to hide his expression as much as he could and, as soon as he could finish swallowing, he answered.



"I only know her by sight, to be honest. Her name's Jessica or something. Why?"



"Just asking." 'You keep lying, my dear, and that's not good.'



"Ah." Relief. He could only feel a deep relief.



They both finished their meal some minutes later. As he brushed anapkin over his lips, she stood up and took the bottle of wine, poured some in the two glasses and sat back down.



"Cheers" she said with a smile.



"Sure," he replied, sipping his drink. "What for?"



"For us."



They both smiled and raised their glasses. He took his to his lips and drank a bit, she just watched him.



"You don't drink?"



"No. I have things to do later, I can't fall asleep."



"Baby is just a glass of wine, it won't make you fall asleep... it-" suddenly he began to feel dizzy. Terribly dizzy."What..." He wanted to finish the sentence, but he couldn't. He couldn't even stand straight and he ended up falling to the floor, unconscious.



"I didn't say it'd make me sleepy, love."





*







He woke up with a terrible headache, and he also felt his wrists hurt. It took him several minutes to realize that he couldn't move his arms... or feet.



His sight was a little blurry, so he forced his eyes to try and see where he was.



He was in a basement. His basement.



And he was tied by his hands and feet to a chair.



"Wake up, sleepyhead." He heard someone say behind him. That voice...



"What... what happened?"



"You fell asleep while having dinner, love," said his wife as she sat in a chair in front of him. She was still smiling.



"What is this?"



"I think that question's up to me," she said as she left something on his legs. He looked down to it, it was a picture. A picture of him and...



"Shit." He whispered without meaning to say it out loud.



"Her name's Jessica or something," she said, imitating his voice. "You've never been a good liar, honey."



"Baby, I swear ..."



"Shh." She cut up by placing her hand over her husband's mouth. "You shouldn't swear in vain."



"But, you're wrong. Nothing happens between me and her"



"Oh, Frankie, Frankie..." She stood up from her chair and walked slowly behind him, talking softly in his ear. "You should stop lying, I told you that you're not good at it. Don't make me have to force you to tell me the truth..."



Then he felt a cold object moving softly against his neck. It didn't take him long to realize what it was.



"For god's sake Kate, calm down."



"But if I'm super calm! Why are you so nervous?" She said as she slid the knife's blade down his cheek.



"Stop it! What are you doing?!"



"Nothing. I'm not doing anything yet baby,"



Frank breathed in sharply. He was completely lucid now and he was scared.



"What... are you gonna do... to me?"



"I wouldn't ask that if I were you... I also wanna know something first. I wanna know why..."



"Why?"



"Don't play dumb with me honey, you're not in the best conditions to do so."



He sighed. He was screwed. He was really screwed. Could she do such a thing? The woman he fell in love with, the woman he loved and had make him so happy? "The woman he cheated on, you asshole." He reminded to himself.



"Kate, I... I don't know, it just... it happened. I honestly don't know why" he said, looking down.



"I thought you loved me."



"I love you. I always did and still do."



"Shut up!" she yelled standing up and pointing at him with the knife. "I told you to stop lying to me!"



"I'm not lying to you!"



"If you loved me you wouldn't have done what you did, Frank!"



"I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking, I don't know why I did it, but I love you Kate, for fucks sake!"



She left the knife on the chair and sat on her husband's lap. She rested her forehead against his, but he looked away.



"Why couldn't you love me? Only me. As I love you. I've always had eyes only for you, Frank. But you... clearly you don't..."



"Forgive me" he said almost in a whisper.



"I can't. You promised... you swore you'd be mine forever... until the end, remember?" She whispered showing him the ring on her finger. "...until the end".



"Kate"



"You were supposed to be mine Frankie, no one said anything about sharing."



"Honey, please"



"Stop calling me like that," she growled and stood up again.



He looked at her. There was no sign of the woman he loved anymore. That was not his Kate. He'd cheated on her, he couldn't deny it. But he never meant to, he never did it because he didn't love her, matter of factly he loved her with all his heart. But there he was, tied up to a chair. Looking at what was left of the love of his life. The smile he loved so much, that sweet, loving, warm smile, was now cold and dark.



She took the knife and stood behind her husband again. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I want you to know that I do this because I love you. I love you too much, you know?... But we promised to be together..." she said as she placed the knife on her husband's neck again.



"Kate, no" he said on the verge of tears, his voice breaking.



"Only the two of us..." and ignoring Frank's words, she slid the blade down his throat.



A few minutes later she stood up straight again, in front of her-now lifeless, husband. She stepped closer slowly and kissed him on the lips. She dropped the knife and walked towards the basement stairs.



"Until the end."





[Just Because my hand's around your throat. ]



Sign up to rate and review this story