Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just Let Me Help You Two

by GreenWallflower 1 review

Billie Joe knows Frank and Gerard like each other.. and he'll make them realize it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 1601 words

1Funny
The following story is something called a fluffy nonsense goop. I wrote it for fun. It is not meant to be “good”.
I do not own My Chemical Romance, the people in it, the songs.. Nope, not one piece of it. I also don’t own Green Day.. since Billie Joe’s in the story and all..
OH YEAH. This story swears like.. ONCE. And what else.. It has themes of suggestiveness. But, of course, it’s not that bad~
Billie Joe Armstrong -- in this story -- acts very.. strange. I love Billie Joe with all my heart, and apparently my nickname is Billie Joe so..~ (In other words I’m not dissing him.. SH!)

--

“Okay, girls!” Billie Joe yelled to Frank and Gerard. “We’re like, totally going to start a Gay Pride group, okay?”
Frank and Gerard stared at Billie Joe. There was a long, drawn-out silence until Gerard spoke. “Are you gay then?”
Billie Joe laughed and shook his head. “Of course not, girl, but I like, can totally see that gay guys are never given as much credit these days and they totally deserve it! You know how you guys make out on stage? That’s totally, like, the best form of promotion for the club ever!”
“So we’re officially making the club?”
“There wasn’t a doubt in the first place! So, like, how are we going to promote this club anyway?” Billie Joe looked at the two with a smirk on his face, obviously expecting a certain answer.
There was another long silence. Frank smiled. “I’m willing to come, but I didn’t say that I was going to promote it.” Then Gerard and Frank walked away, leaving Billie Joe to plan his own club.

“Okay, I so totally know that you’re gay, Gerard!” Billie Joe yelled at Gerard the next day. “You always look at Frank with, like, totally huge eyes and I can obviously see it! Why not just tell him? I support you all the way!”
“Billie Joe,” Gerard sighed, looking at his friend. “I’m not gay. I’ll support gay people because that’s cool and all, but I’m not gay.”
Billie Joe fumed angrily and stomped his foot. “Don’t be such a jerk! Just tell Frank you love him, then make out a little and be the most adorable couple,” Billie Joe paused and then yelled the next word as loud as he could. “Ever!”
“Look, there was a time when I loved Frank more than anything in the world,” Gerard exhaled and Billie Joe squealed, doing a strange happy dance. “I still love him, but just as a friend now. I’ve met Lyn-z, and I love her.”
“Oh, come on!” Billie Joe screamed in Gerard’s face. “That’s a lie! I know you love Frank and Lyn-z is just a distraction! Just admit it!”
“Billie Joe, stop. I love Lyn-z. Frank is my best friend but-”
“O-M-G!” Billie Joe screamed. “I so thought you were a better person than that! What if Frank still totally loves you and you just gave up on him? That’s like the rudest think ever, you big bully!” Billie Joe ran off to Frank’s house and began talking to him.
Frank opened the two cautiously. He’d opened the door to many surprises before, some of which he loved, and some of which he could do without. This one, he decided, he might have rather done without.
“Frankie!” Billie Joe ran up and hugged Frank when the door opened. Frank groaned softly but pushed Billie Joe away. “Frankie, I have terrible news! Gerard likes Lyn-z more than you!”
Frank smiled, though showing a bit of pain in his eyes. “I know, Billie Joe. He said he might propose to her soon.”
Billie Joe looked at Frank stubbornly. “That’s not what I wanted you to say! You, like, totally know that you love Gerard, Frankie! I wanted to to stand up and be prepared to fight for your love! I’m not being biased because I love gay guys or anything, you know. You two are just the ka-u-test couple ever! I mean, you would be, but-”
“I know what you mean, Billie Joe, and I know what you want me to say,” Frank exhaled. “Yes, I do love Gerard. I believe there was a time when he loved me back, but we drifted apart. Mostly because of fear. At least, that’s what I’d like to believe. Maybe he really never liked me. He did just go with Lyn-z like it was nothing.”
Billie Joe stared at Frank, his eyes ready to burst with tears. “Oh, Frankie, that’s so sad! I have good news and bad news, though! Gerard did say he liked you before, but he said he loves Lyn-z now! Do you totally want me to get him to like you again?”
“I don’t want you to force Gerard into anything.”
Billie Joe ignored Frank and started plotting devious ideas in his head. If he could recruit a few more members for his gay pride club, he might have exactly what he needed.

~

“Oh, Frankie! Gerard! I’m throwing a party tonight and you have to come! I’ll be like, totally heartbroken if you don’t!”
Billie Joe’s two friends nodded. When they arrived that night, they had expected a large number of guests, but instead there were only four others. Two boys sitting on the couch, making out, and two girls who sat peeking out from behind the couch, squealing. Frank looked at the boys startled, but turned to Billie Joe who held out his fingers in a peace sign and stuck out his tongue.
Gerard on the other hand turned away as quickly as possible and just faced the complete other direction. “What?” Billie Joe asked. “Do you not support gay pride and the meaning of our club or what?” Gerard didn’t know what to say. He had a feeling he knew why Billie Joe had done this, but he didn’t want to shout out any stupid suspicions without logical reason to back them up.
“N-no,” Gerard stuttered. “I just- The lighting in here is terrible! Looking in that direction hurt my eyes it was so dark!”
“That’s like, the lamest excuse ever and you fucking know it, Gerard. You know why I did this. Lyn-z’s not here. Frankie? He loves you! He like, totally loves you!” Billie Joe said in a whisper so Frank, who was sitting a few feet away tapping his foot to the music, wouldn’t hear. “And in my opinion, even if you don’t think you’re gay, maybe you’re bi! You said you loved Frankie before, didn’t you? Give the guy a chance! He totally loves you!”
Gerard hadn’t seen Billie Joe this serious in a long time. He really meant what he said, and if he did, Frank really did like Gerard. For some reason, Gerard felt himself feeling flustered. Maybe it was because he was thinking about Frank or maybe it was because the two boys that had been making out were now on the floor moaning. The girls seemed to enjoy it, though.
“Hey,” Frank appeared behind Gerard, tapping him on the shoulder. “I know Billie Joe invited us here, but do you know why? We’re not doing much, really. I mean, the others are, but we’re just stuck here.”
“Frank, do you still like me?”
“Ah-” Frank inhaled quickly. “Well, of course I do!” he tried to laugh it off. “You’re part of the band if I didn’t like you we wouldn’t be that good of a band, now would we?”
Gerard grabbed Frank by the collar of his shirt and pulled Frank’s face towards his own. When they were within a few inches of each other, Gerard repeated his question. “Do you still like me, Frank?”
Frank swallowed, nodding his head slowly. Gerard then pulled Frank’s lips to his own and Frank’s entire face turned to a bright red. Billie Joe squealed and did a little happy dance as Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard and Gerard did the same to Frank. When their lips parted, Frank whispered. “You like me?”
“I always did. I lied to myself. I told myself that all I wanted was Lyn-z because I thought you didn’t like me. Billie Joe told me you liked me, and well, I didn’t know what to do. I loved you the moment I met you, Frank.”
Frank’s eyes widened and then he smiled, his lips expanding across his face. “The same for you, Gerard. I always thought you had the most amazing voice, and well,” he paused. “I just fell in love with you. The way you used to smile at me all the time would brighten my day, and I guess over time I started missing that smile and started loving you even more.”
Gerard’s phone started ringing and Frank looked at him as if expecting him to answer it. It was Lyn-z’s ringtone.
“Aren’t you going to answer that?”
“She can wait,” Gerard smirked, bringing his lips to Frank’s once again. Frank leaned into it and Billie Joe smiled to himself, walking over to one of the two girls and wrapping his arms around her.
“You did a good job, Billie,” she kissed his cheek.

---
DERPNESS @ Billie Joe’s wife =w= How kind~
Sign up to rate and review this story